My healing Panda

The healing Panda
"Baby, I miss you so much." You whined through the phone. "I know, baby. I miss you too." Tao said as he opened your door with the extra key you gave him. "My tummy hurts, alot." You said and pouted. "It is the time of the month of my Baby?" Tao asked as he looked at you from you room's door. Your face was down on the pillow as your voice was muffled. "Unfortunately, yes." You said and crouched holding on to your stomach. Tao cannot bear with looking at you in pain anymore. "Baby, I'm here." He said as he sat down on the bed beside you patting your back. You lifted your head on the same position. A tear left your eyes as you can't bear with the pain anymore. "It hurts alot, Tao. Help me." You cried. Tao removed his shoes, "Baby, lay down properly. That position would hurt your back." Tao said as he lifted you to lay back down properly. When he lifted you, you didn't want to peel yourself anymore from him. You sat on his lap strandling his waist. She shifted his position to lean on the headboard. "Don't cry, my heart hurts. Please don't." He said as he pecked on your temples. You nodded and snuggled closely to him leaning your head on his shoulders and hugging his neck. "Where does it hurts?" Tao asked. You controlled your breaths, "Tummy." You said and sniffed. "It's alright baby, panda is now here." Tao said as he soothed your back. Tao heard you groan in pain. "Baby, we should visit the hospital." Tao said. You shook your head, "I came there, and they said it's just normal." You said. Tao nodded and kissed your temples. "Now, lay so I can rub that tummy of yours." Tao said cutely. You peeled yourself from him, "Hope this helps." He said as he rubbed your tummy, lessing the pain. After a minute, he slipped inside he duvet and hugged you, still rubbing your tummy. Soon the pain subsided. You removed his hands which were rubbing your tummy. You hugged him and snuggled closely to his chest. "What am I going to do without you?" You asked. He kissed your forehead, "Don't worry, I won't leave you." He said. "I love you so much, I can't afford to lose you. No one will rub that tummy of yours when you have periods." He said with a sleepy voice. "Your Panda will always stay with you." He continued and smiled. "I love you so much, remember that." He said as he closed his eyes. You looked at him sleeping, "I will always be with you, My Romantic AB style Kungfu Panda, Tao." You said and snuggled back to his chest. "I love you too." You continued. You felt him, hugged you tighter, "Goodnight, My Panda." You said as you both drifted to dreamland.