A Start ( BaekYeol's Sequel! )

Proximity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why did you not give me any gifts today?” Chanyeol asked the older male next to him who was lying down on their shared bed. All Baekhyun did was staring blankly at the wall and stayed silent.

“Are you mad at me?” another question was asked by Chanyeol and left unanswered by Baekhyun. Chanyeol sighed loudly, making sure that Baekhyun would hear it.

Chanyeol suddenly had an idea. Having an idiotic brain he was, he didn’t think twice and sat on top of the lying Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun got his eyes widened and stayed still as he tried to process what was happening.

“W-What the hell do you think you are doing?!” Baekhyun half-screamed at him and tried to push him away but failed since his arms became weak.

Chanyeol decided to play for awhile and started taking off his clothes. “The weather is pretty hot, don’t you think?” Chanyeol asked teasingly and threw his clothes somewhere. Baekhyun gulped. He didn’t expect it would turn like this. He didn’t expect he would be in this position with Chanyeol. He didn’t expect he would do it with him.

He didn’t expect Chanyeol wanted to do it.

Wait. Didn’t he like Yi Fan?

Baekhyun’s facial expression suddenly changed and quickly pushed him away with all the strength he had. Chanyeol could see Baekhyun wiped his eyes, probably because of dust, Chanyeol thought. But as he got up after the fall, he noticed that Baekhyun was actually crying.

“B-Baekhyun, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” Chanyeol apologized for times but Baekhyun didn’t answer. He kept wiping his overflowing tears.

“Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol called again.

Baekhyun whimpered and hit his chest for several times before getting up of the bed and got something in the drawer. He threw the box to Chanyeol and left the room, even the dorm.

 

Chanyeol stared at the box in front of him. It was neatly prepared by Baekhyun and he totally appreciated it. He didn’t take much time to open it and saw a hand-made handkerchief. His named was perfectly sewn on it. He stared for awhile until his eyes caught an envelope.

 

Dear Chanyeol,

I’m sorry that I can’t give you anything other than this handkerchief. I can’t think of anything! Why I gave you this, you must be wondering. I want my gift to be the most special gift you have ever received. I want to give something diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter