I'm sorry, I can't do it...

Hyesung's troubled mind

Hyesung was silently crying  with his face hidden in Eric’s chest, his tears drenching the material of the shirt.

“Eric..I’m sorry, I can’t really do it…..I tried everything it just doesn’t work…I’m sorry!”

Eric was lovingly caressing his hairs, trying to calm him. He hugged him tightly, but not too tight , he was always scared too hurt his little prince since he looked oh so fragile.

“Shhh, Sungie don’t worry…it’s ok. I understand, and I know that you really tried. But when something it isn’t meant to be you can’t do anything to change it…shhh don’t cry!”

Eric’s word instead of calming Hyesung sorted the opposite effect, he started  crying even more.

“But I know that this situation is really hurting you… I should have tried harder…I’m so sorry…”

Eric didn’t know what to say to make him stop crying, so he thought that maybe saying nothing at all was the best solution. He silently hugged and caressed Hyesung for almost half an hour , when finally Hyesung calmed down a little bit.

His eyes were red and puffy , and he had a runny nose. He looked so cute like a little child, but Eric tried not to chuckle and grabbed a tissue from the box he had promptly brought from the kitchen when he saw Hyesung running for cover in the closet, and wiped his eyes and with another one his wiped Hyesung’s little nose. While he was wiping his tears away he said.

“Don’t worry Sungie, this doesn’t change a thing for me,I’ll always be here for you. It’s not like it’s something so big that could change my heart…so don’t worry… just don’t push yourself too much because you think that it’s hurting me!I don’t particularly care, it hurts me more seeing you like this…”

Hyesung  sniffled and nodded lightly.

When he finished taking care of his lovely  Sungie he helped him stand up and they got out of the closet. At times he really felt like he was taking care of a little child. But Eric had to admit that he himself acted like a spoiled brat now and then, so they were even.

He was dragging him to the kitchen when he heard the younger one mumbling. He turned around to face him and asked to repeat what he said.

“ I don’t want to go there…” he said.

“But you have to eat, you didn’t even touch your food…”

“But what if he barks at me again if I try to feed him? What if he ignores me? I can’t really do it Eric I’m sorry, but it seems like Gomdori really hates me!”

“Oh come Sungie, don’t be stupid…he doesn’t hate you! Maybe he is just a little bit jealous when we are together, but you know that when I’m out of town if it’s not you who takes care of him he won’t eat till I’m back!”  

“ O-ok…but I don’t want to feed him…”

“That’s ok, I didn’t ask you to do it..” Eric smiled at his lover and pecked him on the lips. “but please Sungie, don’t run again in the closet to cry if he doesn’t want to play with you…it’s just a dog. I love him but I love you more, so don’t worry about something so trivial!”