A.D.T.O.Y

A.D.T.O.Y

Her moans are still stuck on my head; its such a delicious melody my mind kept on hitting rewind.

I need to hear them again, close to my ear, I need to feel her nails digging on my back, her legs pushing my closer to her, her lips hungrily looking for mine, her uneven breath whispering my name. I need it.

That girl across the table, that sweet innocent girl that only let herself go with me, she’s the one who allowed me to show her the world, in secret.

If her father, one of the biggest investors of my fathers company even dare to think I “corrupted” her little girl, that now days is nothing but a little girl but a full woman, he would bring my fathers company down in a second.

She’s so enticing, since the first time I saw her when we were teenagers she made a click on my body I couldn’t deny, I needed her with me.  Who will know years later my dreams will come true, when I least expected; thank God for crowded parties and expensive champagne.

I kept on sending her glances over dinner, This night again a big party I hope no one notices, She smile looking at her plate, I know she knows im looking at her. She tame the wild beast I used to be, with just one night she managed; would she allow this man a second night?

An old friend of his father approached the table and asks if she can dance with him, she politely say yes and excuse herself of the table, that lucky bastard. I can’t look away, I need to know that old man doesn’t cross the line, she´s such a sweet girl, a little too naïve for her age maybe.

No drinking tonight, I have to stay alert to have a chance to talk to her, well or something on that line of thoughts.  She kept on dancing, our eyes meet, I don’t look away neither does she. She moved those eyelashes and I forget where I´m at; she smiles shyly over the shoulder of that disgusting old man; she tells something to the man, bows lightly and leave the dance floor; I follow her steps trying not to be so obvious.

She steps outside one of the many balconies of the big house, when I step outside she looks over her shoulder, I can see her perfect silhouette and can help but bite my lower lip while I appreciate her from head to toes.

-Hi- she turns my way.

I stepped closer to her, grabbed her waist and pull her closer to my body.

I remove the loose hair and moved it behind her ear-What are you doing to me?- I managed to speak.

She just shrugs so innocent, and place her hands on my chest looking directly at me.

I steal her lips with mine; she responds back and after some more kisses I can feel her knees about to give in; tonight Im definitely making her mine  and this time I´m not planning on letting her go.