Starry Night

Starry Night

"Hurry up, Soojung-ah!" a loud voice echoed from the front door. The brown haired girl bit her lips, tried to focus on wearing her jacket. Once finished, she dashed out from her room, went straight to the front door where the caller waiting for her.

"Sorry.." she smiled sheepishly and walked closer, remained the older girl's giggle as her reply. She opened the door and grabbed Krystal's palm, holding it securely.

"Let's go, Jjung.."

 

-

 

Krystal couldn't stop staring at her hand. She like it so much, she loves how Sulli's warm hand sending a weird feeling in her tummy. And she likes how the way they're holding hands, seems like a match puzzles, simply just belongs to each other.

"Jjung?" Sulli's soft voice finally make Krystal lifted her eyes up.

"Hmm?"

The slightly older girl smiled widely, "I've always wanted to walking down the street under the starry night like this.." she whispered.

"What? You have--"

"You silly," Sulli chuckled and stopped walking. She turned her body slowly for facing her lover, "I mean.. Just the two of us. Have a date.. As a couple.."

Sulli's innocent statement make Krystal blushed madly, until she just could lowered her head and stared at her toes.

"Aigoo~ Are you shy, Jjung?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then look at me now~"

"I won't."

Although her voice sounded harsh and firm, her heart throbbed with unreasonable speed. Sulli just grinned, understand enough with her girlfriend personality.

"Okay, okay~" she nodded and started walking again. This time, Krystal frowned because Sulli didn't hold her hand anymore. She felt cold in an instant, and she needing the warmth again.

"... Ssul.." she tugged Sulli's jacket's sleeve shyly, "Urm.. I.."

"Yes?"

"Ung.. I think.. Uh.."

"What is it, Princess?"

"I want.. Uhm.."

Sulli raised her left eyebrow in confusion, "What? What do you want, Jjung?"

Krystal bit her lower lip and looked around. Luckily, there's an ice cream corner across the street.

"I want ice cream! Yes, vanilla ice cream.."

"Aish, why did you so hard just to say that you want an ice cream? Let’s go~" she giggled and marched to the pink painted store happily.

 

-

 

While on her ice lazily, Krystal cursed silently. She damn hate her personality, for being all shy and cold just because her shyness. She really want to showering Sulli with sweet and romantic words, speak bluntly about her feeling towards the older girl, like Sulli did to her every ing time. She had tried, but it always turned out like a moment ago, cat suddenly got her tongue. Slowly, she brought her gaze to Sulli who sat calmly in front of her, busy assaulting her chocolate ice cream like a little kid.

 

'My cute girlfriend..' she giggled unconsciously, 'She must be disappointed with me.. She like affection, but i never give her any..'

 

"Soojung-ah?" Sulli called, her eyes still glued at her ice cream's large bowl.

"Hmm?"

"I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I love you~"

Krystal smiled a little, "You dork."

"Kekekeke~"

 

'Why i can't say something like a simple i love you? I really want to do that..' she looked up to the sky, stared at the beautiful stars above there, 'Tonight, i will tell her how i feel all of this time.. Eventhough my face will be turning all red and hot, but i don't care..'

 

-

 

The two sat in the park’s bench quietly while gazing at the wonderful starry sky.

"Whoa, it's beautiful.." Sulli mumbled, "But not as beautiful as you, Soojung-ah.."

"Cheesy."

"Just for you."

They were fell into comfortable silence, just hearing the cricket sounds and mesmerized the smooth night wind.

 

'Now, Jung Soojung!'

 

"Uhm.. Ssul.."

"Yeah, Princess?"

"I miss you.." Krystal spoke with almost inaudible voice, but somehow Sulli could hear that, "You were busy with your filming recently.. And.. I'm losing you, Ssul.."

Sulli stunned with the sudden confession, because since five month of their relationship as a couple, Krystal was never said something such romantic like that.

"Jjung-"

"Let me talk, okay?" she leaned closer, "I really want to tell you how i feel, but i was never had any courage. Now, let me talk."

Krystal's feeling statement made Sulli left her jaw half opened and she just could nodded as her response.

"I know that you already know, but i really want to tell this more properly, Ssul.." she cupped Sulli's cheeks gently and stared right into those beautiful brown orbs of her girlfriend. Krystal noticed that her face started burning, but no turn away. She gulped hard and opened stutterly, "I-i.. I.. I love y-you.. I love you, Choi Jinri.. I.. I love you so much.."

"Krys-"

"I love you since our very first trainee day, I’ve always dreaming of you.. Years ago, i really want to confess my love toward you, but I was too shy.. So.. When you came and told that you love me, i was in heaven, Ssul.." she inhaled deeply before continued, "No, whenever with you.. I'm in heaven.."

"Jjung.."

Krystal smiled sadly and threw her gaze to the ground, "Actually.. I didn't want to eat ice cream.. I just want you to hold my hand, Ssul.. And i-"

Sulli suddenly put her one finger across Krystal's lips, "No need to force yourself for say something like this, Soojung-ah.."

"But.. You like this kind of affection, right?"

"Yeah, but i know you, Soojung.." she chuckled a little, "Although you didn't say everything through your mouth, i knew it from your eyes, okay?"

"My... Eyes?"

"Yes, your loving gaze for me.. Even your touch, i know that you love me so much. Don't worry Jjung, i know it.."

Heard Sulli's honest answer, Krystal couldn't help but her eyes started teary. She cupped her hand in , tried to holding back her tears, but failed. Droplets of waters rolled down on her pale face and Sulli quickly wiped it before it fall on the ground.

"Don't cry, My Princess.." she pulled Krystal into her tight hug, "Am i hurting your feeling?"

"No," the brown haired girl's voice sounded crack, "I'm so happy for having you as my lover, Ssul.."

"Really?"

"Definitely," she released herself from Sulli's embrace and beamed a wide smile.

"... If i'm hurting you," Sulli mumbled while leaned closer, closed the gap between her and Krystal. "Just slap my face.."

With that, she let their lips touched. The younger one immediately circled her hands around Sulli's neck and deepened the sweet kiss. After a few seconds, the two pulled out, didn't want to ruin the sweetness into a hot one. Sulli smiled and clutched Krystal's hand in her chest tightly, "Saranghae, Jung Soojung.."

"... Nado saranghae, Jinri-ah.. I love you, I’ll love you eternally, I promise."

 

 

---------------------------------

 

Short one-shot JungLi ^^

This is so random, i've got the idea when listening to Davichi - Starry Night. A very nice song! xD

Sorry for grammar mistake and rush plot ._.

But still, i hope you enjoying this piece and give me some comments~ >o<

 

p.s : i want to write JungLi xD