신뢰 - Trust

Once again another day of school. Sehun waited outside Hayoung's house as their good friends since young and they lived near eachother. Well a lot of people are not usually best friends with another gender. But this two did not mind about gender. The better part is they were the same age and attended the same school. Sehun was waiting outside her house while reading a storybook. He was shy in school and did not participate much in activities. He just liked to spend time with Hayoung and his other friends. They are not lovers but some just mistaken them as lovers. Although Sehun have a crush on her. He did not want to admit it.

" Sehun oppa! Sorry i kept you waiting! "

Hayoung opened the door and rush out to meet Sehun. Sehun smiled and pat her head.

" Its okay! Although we are late by 5 minutes. "

Hayoung eyes widened and look  at her watch. She screeched and grabbed Sehun's wrist and ran to school. Sehun obviously shock from the sudden skinship , just followed her. Luckily their school was near so there's not much worry getting late.

Once they reached school. Lessons were starting and sadly both have different classes so they waved goodbye and rushed to their classes.

                                                                                        

Once its was recess time. Hayoung and Sehun settled on the ground at the school park. Both were eating their lunch Hayoung annouced to him,"Sehun-Oppa! My group called 'A Pink' will be debuting soon!"

 Sehun sipped his banana milk and stared at her.

"Your Lucky Hayoung-ah. I dont know when am gonna debut..."

 Hayoung smiled and pat his hand on the table.

"Dont worry we'll still keep in touch! Trust me ok?"

 Sehun blushed a little by her touching his hand.

"Ok I trust you. "

                                                                                             

After School -

 

Sehun was walking back home alone today as Hayoung had to stayback for stuff. Sehun thought.

" I want to confess to her... But will I have the chance? Cause she's gonna debut soon. "

 

 

                                                                                                                                                        

 

A/N : Yeonie-Jiji Here! So how's the first chapter? I know it kind of boring cause its the start so it may bore you a litlle~ Thanks for subscribing. c: 

          And 910827 , My Co-Author wrote this KaiEun Story too~ Wanna check it out? xD (x) And my english is bad.... Sorry~

Comment Replies : 

          Kiyoko - asdfgh i know ;u; Thanks for your support!  

          Kyungseok - Oh magnaes is so awesome omg. Hehe Thank you! Hope you like it~ 

          ymaknaehayoung - Thanks! Here's the update. :)

I'll update soon~