Part I

Untold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin was walking toward the Biology Lab as he suddenly remembered about one of his childhood memories. “It’s him again” he mumbled to himself as he passed through Jongdae and his friends. Looking down to his feet as he continued to walk, he let out a soft whine when he was been blocked as his was been pulled by somebody.

“Hey Minseok” he heard one of the school’s jocks talking to him. Lifting his face up, he was putting on one of his scared face. The one with his teary puppy eyes. “W-What do you want?” he asked as he faked a broken voice. The boy that was holding Xiumin’s arm flinched when he saw a drop of tear rolled down on Xiumin’s cubby cheek. “Nothing” he heard the jock and sighed when his arm was released. “Okay” he replied as he walked away as if it was cue to go.

After turning at some corner, he rolled his eyes and scoffed as he dusted off his sleeve where the boy grabbed onto. “What a jerk” he mumbled as he didn’t noticed that somebody was following him. He gasped when he felt a pair of arms been wrapped around his waist. Xiumin shuddered when hot air were been blew against his earlobe.

“Nice act” a whisper was heard as Xiumin’s legs weaken when he recognized the person. The smaller boy sighed and relaxed under the boy’s touch for a second before trying to wiggle his way out. “What do you want, Jongdae?” he asked when he finally escaped from the younger’s grip. Jongdae pouted when the elder wanted him to let go. “Nothing” he replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter