Arguement

I'm Married To A

Before they met...

MiHan's pov;

I took a deep breath. I can do this. I can do this. This will go just the way my parents wanted it to. I will get married to a nice, caring and responsible guy.

After several breaths, I finally stepped inside, scanning the whole restaurant.

Then when I finally found their table I walked over to them with a smile then greeted them and introduced myself.

I looked at the handsome boy I was thinkning I was going to marry. Is he really the one I was going to marry? 

"Is he the one I'm going to marry?" I asked. I knew it was a stupid question 'cuz he's obviously the youngest.

"No. It's me," Mr.Lee replied. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Mr. Lee seems funny.

"Hello. My name's Lee Jinki but I'd prefer you calling me Onew," he said flatly. Almost bored. 


     gfhgfhgfhgfghI stared at the guy in front in front of me. Sure, he is handsome. But I had a bad feeling about this.

I looked at his face but his attention was somewhere else.

OMYGAWSH! IS HE LOOKING AT MY CHEST?!

I refuse to get married to a ert! 

Aish, MiHan you have no choice. And he's probably not looking at my chest. He's looking at my....necklace! Yes, he's looking at my necklace! My necklace was too atracttive that it made him look like he was staring at my chest. Right.

I pushed my thoughts aside then brought my attention back to his parents.

"MiHan, please take a seat," Ms. Lee kindly offered. I smiled then sat at the seat opposite of them.

End of MiHan's pov;

Onew's pov;

After she sat down, she seemed to be avoiding my gaze.

Huh? This girl seems to be embarassed. Hehe, this is gonna be fun.

When her parents and older sister came in, they greeted us. Except her older sister who seemed to be shocked just by looking at me.

What? Never seen a hot boy before? Teehee.

"Onew, MiHan! We reserved a table just for the two of you over there-" the mom of MiHan pointed to a table "-just for the two of you to get to know each other."

Cool~

I got up from my seat along with MiHan at my side. When we reached the empty table, we both sat awkwardly opposite each other. There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Soo...what shampoo do you use?" I randomly asked. Stupid me. She smiled.

"__(name of shampoo here)_" she answered. I nodded.

"Sooo......how did you react when your parents told you about us getting married?" she asked.

Horrified.

"Surprised. You?," I replied.

"Same," she replied. Liar. Then she raised her hands to fix her clip on her hair. After that, she looked at me and smiled.

"Do I look okay?" she asked. (a/n: When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change~ lol. Random. Awesome song :D)

Dead y.

"Yeah," I answered.

Then my eyes randomnly wandered to her chest. Just like that. Her s probably has some eye magnet in between them to keep me staring at her chest. If such things existed. Which I'm pretty sure doesn't.

It seemed as if she noticed  me staring at her chest 'cuz she suddenly took off her pretty necklace then placed it front of me. I raised at brow in confusion at her.

"You seemed to be staring at my necklace so I thought maybe you should keep it," she said sweetly. I blinked twice at her before starting to laugh.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ME? STARING AT HER NECKLACE?! THIS GIRL....IS SO INNOCENT.

End of Onew's pov;

MiHan's pov;

Onew started laughing. Just like that. And I had no idea why.

Did I do something funny?

I didn't ask him anything since I was afraid to embarass myself.

Right then a waitress stepped in.

"May I please take your order, Sir? Ma'am?" she asked politely.

"Salad please / Chicken please," me and Onew said together. I wanted salad since I was a vegetarian.

"Chicken."

"Salad."

"Chicken."

"Salad."

"Chicken."

"Salad."

"I said chicken."

"I said salad."

"Then maybe we should order both."

"Good."

"Good." I replied.

He was starting to get on my nerves. Hey, even I get mad. I'm only human. I turned to look at the waitress.

"A salad and chicken," I said as she started scribbling our orders.

"Drinks?" she asked.

"Water / wine," me and Onew said together again. Except I said salad and he said wine. He drinks?!

"Wine."

"Water."

"Wine."

"Water."

"Wine."

"Water."

"Then maybe we should order both."

"Good."

"Good."

I turned to face the waitress again and told her our orders.

This Onew guy....is annoying.

End of MiHan's pov;

***********************************************************************
Anyeong!

SO sorry for the late update! I updated Run Devil Run earlier.

Normally, I wouldn't update twice a day. See how much I love you all?

I am so happy at the amount of people who subscribed :D 57?! Amazing!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ;D

Comment please?

xoxo,

Jelly