Is This Real?

A Fantasy Turning Into Reality
"Can you tell me your name our are you going to keep pinching yourself like that?" 'Have I been pinching myself thus whole time? Yep my arm is like a tomato. I should probably stop and respond now' "Yeah, sorry. I'm, uh, uh, K-Kendra" 'Did I really stutter like that and forget my name?!' "Kendra, I like that name. So who are you here with?" "My mom. She told me to grab something but in kind of forgot now." "Hmmm, want to go and find her?" "Yeah, I am. It lwas nice meeting you." As you turned around to leav he grabbed your wrist, "I met the both of us, I made you forget I should explain to her." All you could was nod and puff out your cheeks thinking it would prevent the blush creeping up your neck. "Are you blushing?" You shook your head. "Its....cute." "Kendra, where have you been? Did you get the butter?" "No, mom I forgot." "Kendra, its--" "I'm so sorry Kendra's mom. I'm Daniel and I had accidentally bumped into her and she forgot." Your mom eyed him. "I'm a kpop singer, your daughter knows who I am. That's why she forgot. I'm so sorry. Tell me the brand you use and I'll get it for you." She kept looking between you and him, when finally her eyes landed on his hand still holding on to your wrist. Your mom smiled, knowing how you feel about kpop and she has heard about a Daniel, you couldn't have made this up. "Kendra will show you, take your time. No rush." Your mom turned and walked away. Any other day she would have blown up on you today she doesn't, is this real?