Hate on kpop

K-Pop Rants

Hate on KPOP

I understand if someone doesn't like kpop. But it doesn't mean that they have to go and insult it. Especially when they start being racist about it.  I'm Korean and most of my friends are too. There are some who don't enjoy kpop.
So my "friend" (I'll call her Friend A) is Korean but she hates most Korean stuff. She likes artists like Eminem and hates kimchi. What's seriously annoying is that she insults my taste of music EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. She calls it "kpoop" and calls all the idols gay/les. She doesn't know the world of kpop so she has no right to judge. When I get pissed of at her behavior, she goes like "you're overreacting over nothing. I'm just stating my opinion. This is a free country". Like no. I'm not complaining about that. What gets me irritated is that she talks about it!
My other friend (Friend B) only likes Big Bang, GDragon, Lee Hi, 2NE1, and IU. She says kpop makes no sense and it's horrible. Hello?? GD sings pop. In Korean. You just insulted "your husband". Every time she sees SHINee, B.A.P., EXO, Super Junior, etc she says "ew". She calls all the girl groups fake, ugly and wannabes. Friend B says that fans over exaggerate the "we are one" with SUJU. She doesn't know how ELFs feel and every time I tell her to shut up, she says the exact same thing as friend A. "This is a free country and I'm just stating my opinion".
My non-Korean classmates always look at me and my friends in disgust when we fangirl over our biases. They're like "Ching chong choong. Hahaha why do you listen to those weird Asian songs? All I hear is ABDUNDIFJWBDBAJOD. They're not even good looking. Eminem is the real " You might be like, oh that's not racist. But it is when they close their eyes shut and say "I'm Asian"
Some of my friends think that my friend that's Chinese is weird because she likes kpop and anime. Like what's wrong with liking kpop when you're not Korean? And what's the harm of liking anime if you're not Japanese?
 
 
 
tsk tsk shame on you haters~
 
you're not funnay~
 
so please stfu ^^
 
lol you:D
 
haters to the left! bye!