10 Years [ON HIATUS]

Description

A story about Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong, their friendship... and of course, love. Fourteen years-old Sungyeol left his best friends and moved out the country with his parents. And now, ten years later, he came back and meet his best friends again, what would happen?

Foreword

Another Myungyeol story from me! I was intended to make this story as short as possible, but can't. It's KINDA inspired on my personal story of my first love. But in my case, the story wasn't turn out too well like the Myungyeol one. Hahaha.  (Ten years and I still can't move on. Tragic, I know.)

Obviously, the pairing will be MyungYeol, as I already tagged. No MyungJong, no YeolJong, so there will be no love triangle or anything between those three, I can assure you about that. And no, Sungjong is not the forever alone one, since surprise, surprise, I added Hwayoung in this story. I already had the whole plot in my head, so all I gotta do is writing it out. (I even already got how the epilogue will be!) So even though I'm kinda slow with updates, and though I'm not the most brilliant fanfic author you'll ever found, give this story a chance, will you?

The usual disclaimer: I think there will be loads of grammatical errors and typos. Please bear with that, since English is not my first language and I don't really proofread even though I tried. By the way, I edited the description a little bit, nothing changed to the story though. ^_^;;

blacktulip
I do realize that I need to update this, but I'm stuck. I know what I wanna write but I'm having a hard time writing it. Ugh, I'm so sorry. >_