Oppa,AMERICANO! Part 1

My Saranghae

Ji hyo said"Oppa,im remember it.Come follow me at the back."Ji hyo smiled.Jong Kook smiled to Ji hyo to.When they two want to get in the car,Haha came to Ji hyo car and said"Ji hyo ya!where did u want to go?"."Ah oppa,I want to go to coffee shop to pay Jong Kook oppa Americano because I had promised he when I begged  to he to let me go in the Hide and Seek game."."Oh like that,can u drive me home?My car is broken and my home is near with you.PLEASEEEE".Oh OKAY oppa,come in"Haha then get in to the Ji hyo's car.Jong Kook that in his car feels jealous to haha.AHH!JI HYO YA~WHY DID YOU SOO GOOD TO HAHA!DID YOU DONT KNOW I SARANGHAE YOU!Jong kook  pensive for a while and then he got an idea.When he see Ji hyo car start to get of from the place,,he drove quickly to follow Ji hyo.
                                                                      ___________________________
In the coffee shop,they chattering and chattering.Then Jihyo stand up with Haha."Jong Kook oppa,did u want Americano coffee?""Hyung,I want to buy some coffee to with Ji hyo"."Oh okay,I want Americano."Jong Kook smiled with a jealous feeling.HA DONG HOON!!!!U MAKE ME JEALOUS!!!!!AND JI HYO,OPPA WILL SURPRISE U TOMMOROW"When he pensive to long,Ji hyo make he suprised."Ya!Ji hyo ya!You make me suprised !"They drink and chattering happily.When they get to their own home,they all realy tired and landing quickly on their bed.
                                                                      IN JI HYO'S HOUSE
She  put her pillow on her face she shouted loudly"AH SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,BUT WHY DID I THINK JONG KOOK OPPA SO !!HANDSOME!!!She starled with what was she said a second ago."Aigooooo,what had I said!!".Then after 5 min she pensive she fell asleep.