First Meet

My Saranghae

Jaesuk,Gary,Gwangsu,Haha,Jong Kook and Sukjin arrived at the opening location for the 1st ep of RunningMan.They gathered and chattng to each other.After a while,they saw a beautiful girl,IT IS LEE HYORI!!!!!they shouted.And then,they shouuted again SONG JI HYOOOO!!!!!!.They met each other warmly.When Ji hyo shaked hand with Joong Kook,she felt warm and also something weird.Joong Kook feel it too.Ji hyo smiled to Kim Jong Kook and he smiled it back.They all started the mission after 3 minutes chattered.The mission is Hide And Seek Game.Jong Kook team is Gary,Haha and Hyori.Meanwhile,Jaesuk team is Gwangsu,Jihyo and Sukjin.Jaesuk team will do a mission meanwhile Jong kook team will chase the mission team.THEY STARTED THE MISSION after they all ready.Ji hyo and Jaesuk walk together to search the Running Man card in the building.They search it slowly.But then,they heared a bell sound.And it is SpAArTTTaaa!they ran quicklly but Ji hyo leg is cramp.Jaesuk want to help Ji hyo but she said she will handle it.Jaesuk run away after haering Ji hyo to run away.Joong Kook caught Ji hyo.He wanted to rip it but Ji hyo begged to Joong Kook let she go.She said"oppa,let me go!!I will pay you a cup of Americano Coffe after this.I promise oppa.Let me go for this time.Pleaseee."Jong  Kook thinking for a second and said"Ji hyo ya!if I let u this time,u must pay me a Americano coffe and pay me a dinner too!if i caught u again,and u beg me u must pay for 3 month okay?".Jong Kook said it happily.Ji hyo said with a sad voice"ok oppa i will pay u after this".Jong Kook let Ji hyo pass by him.He thinking why did he too happy when talking to Ji Hyo?Is this mean L<3VE?
                                                                           -----------------------------------
Ji hyo ran away from Joong Kook  quickly.Then she stop.As she feel a same feeling as Jong Kook.Why did she soooooo happy when talking with Jong Kook?Is this L<3VE?After 40 minutes,all of mission team lost.Ji hyo felt sad because she lost and she must pay Jong Kook 3 month because she met again with Joong Kook after 10Min.And she begged again.She sigh.But Jaesuk said she cant give up.There is a game after this.