Chapter 1

Round Faced Monster!

With the soft white towel wrapped tightly around the Chinese boy's slim waist, he reached for the bathroom door knob pulling it open and shuffling over to his wooden drawer. Today had to be the most his heart ever beat so fast, saying he was nervous was a complete understatement, he was beyond nervous so that shower was practically heaven. He wish he'd stayed in longer but unfortunately the warm water was fading quite quickly & besides he hated his fingers getting all wrinkly.

Deciding on plain, Lay pulled out an all white v-neck shirt and slipped it on along with his favorite purple music note patterned boxers.
He liked both music and purple, don't judge.

'Pants' He thought nibbling on a fingernail. 

Walking over to his closet he grabbed a pair of the millions of sweatpants he owned, lined up at the end of the rack. Slipping them on Lay headed straight for his door jogging down the stairs and stopping by the kitchen to plant a kiss on his mother's cheek.

"Xiumin?" She asked, seeing that he was suddenly dressed, keys in his hand. 

"Yeah he should be arriving in a bit, so I'll get him. Dad can rest"

"Mm ok, I'll tell him. Drive safe." Mrs. Zhang replied flashing a smile mirroring her sons.

"I'll try" Yixing joked wrapping his arms around the short woman inhaling her sweet smell. Grabbing his hoodie He rushed to the door barely getting his feet in his white sneakers before he swung the door open and slammed it back earning a yell from his mother, 'oops'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quite hot out, there was barely any wind blowing and the sun was shining proudly, not a cloud in the sky. Yixing felt even hotter.

"Won't be needing my hoodie then" He sighed.

With the press of the button on his keys, The car doors clicked and he hopped in throwing his pullover in the back. Running a hand through his damp hair, The teen started the car before calling his cousin with the car phone and backing out making sure to back up until his bumper hit the Old Woman's mailbox across the street. His brows were furrowed in concentration until he could hear a satisfying "Thunk".

"Ha! serves her right" The boy snorted before speeding off.

"Yo" A voice came out from the car speakers. 

Yixing took a turn jumping on the freeway "Yeah I'm on my way, are you off the plane yet?" 

"yeah 2 minutes ago but take all the time you need because there's this cute boy who keeps looking at me, he's so into me!" The older squealed into his phone convincing the other that he was at a farm for a second.

"Yeah ok don't get your hopes up, bye Minnie" Yixing ended the call with shake of his head, a chuckle vibrating in his stomach.

Xiumin was a lot to handle but Yixing could definitely admit that he loved the boy dearly, he was his favorite cousin that he hated sharing, but other times he'd gladly pass him on to someone else because annoying was a big trait of his. Nonetheless he was secretly excited to see the other despite complaining to his friend about the boy's 'boy problems'. 

 

Arriving Yixing slowed down a bit circling through the airport parking lot looking for a spot to park. Yixing sighed looking around to his left.

"Why must the lot be full today?" Circling again, the soft sound of the car tires on the gravel could be heard as he slowly drove into an empty spot. He quickly scrambled out of the car pocketing his keys and made his way to the glass doors.

The inside was even worse than the parking lot and just got serious because Xiumin is hella short and there are too many tall bodies walking around through the huge room, it'd take forever to find him. Standing on his tippy-toes Yixing scanned through the sea of people only seeing unfamiliar faces so he opted to just call the older boy. Slithering through the wave of people The dimpled boy made his way to the side and held the #3 on his phone, pressing the call button when Xiumin's number popped up. He thanked the heavens when the call was picked up almost immediately because he didn't think he'd be able to take listening to the others ringback, Apink. It was catchy but he'd never admit that.

"Oh hi" The buns voice rang through his ear.

Yixing could only glare at the phone "Hi? Where are you? I'm inside" 

"Uh if you look to the left from the entrance, you'll see a group of collage graduates in hoodies.."

The taller did as told, and swiftly made his way to the entrance immediately spotting the group of boys. He raised his iPhone back to his ear to hear the next direction but was only greeted with a toe curling giggle. He almost gagged. Almost.

"Hey! ok I see them but where the hell are you!?"

"Oh. Yeah I'm actually in the middle of all those cute College graduates" Yixing could hear the aegyo in the others voice, and this time he did gag a little.

"Why are you the way that you are?" Yixing half joked before ending the call and making his way over. 

"Erm Xiumin?" Xing called out looking around.

The older of the two slowly turned around pouting with a college water bottle clutched in both of his hands. Lay scratched at his head In confusion
"Uh where did they all go? They seriously disappeared"

"They left." Xiumin frowned deeper.

Yixing nodded noticing the bottle. "What's the bottle for?" 

"Before they left, one of them gave it to me and said it's for my "thirst"."

The tallest tried to suppress his laughter but failed as a burst of cackles sprang out making his sides sore. He bent over, too weak to stand up straight, more laughter bubbling in his stomach, spilling out across the empty area. He knew how sensitive the other was so he forced himself to shut up and mimicked the others pout cutely. 

"Minnie~ I'm sorry~" "Forgive me?" He walked up closer and wrapped his arms around the shorter tightly. "Hm?" 

The other tried to scoff, witnessing the sudden aegyo but to no avail, his cousin was pretty cute right now. "Fine I forgive you since I'll be on a date tomorrow thanks to you!"

"Yeah! you better because I took a harsh beating just to let you have your freaking 'date'" The taller informed taking his arms from around the other.

"Oh Xing, don't be a baby" Xiumin checked the time deciding they should make their way to the car and head home.

"And a baby? Jongdae choked me! That isn't a pleasant feeling Thank You" Yixing complained bumping into a person bowing twice before catching back up.

"Really? Ah he's so manly, I seriously want him like right now" Xiumin sighed, flicking his hair from his eyes.

"Manly?! He choked me, that's not manly, that's violent!"

"Well at least I know he could protect me" They both exited through the door waking to the car and getting in.

"Oh please, he's the one that will need protecting when he's with you" Yixing mumbled putting the keys in and starting the car.

"What was that?" Xiumin asked while Yixing backed out playing innocent.

"Uh I said yeah, he will protect you no matter what"

"Of course, he already likes me so I know." The older said as a matter of factly successfully making Lay feel even more sorry for his best friend.
'sorry Jongdae'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The soft jingle of the bell rang as Jongdae pushed through the market doors. He was surprised to even have made it to the store because all he focused on was, what would happen tomorrow.
Tomorrow!
If Yixing wasn't his best friend then he would have surely murdered the boy. A date with a possessive monster was definitely not the way Jongdae wanted to spend his weekend. Today marks the first time that he ever wished that Monday would just roll around immediately, anything to avoid Xiumin.

"Sir may I help you?" 

 Jongdae blinked only to realize he'd been standing in the doorway since he walked in.

'Nice going idiot' He turned to the employee before replying.

 "Erm no Thank You" 

 Walking deeper into the store Jongdae started collecting the items that his mother requested, he'd probably get scolded for being late when he got home but he silently wished she'd ground him instead then all his of problems would be gone! finishing up, he walked over to the check out to get the items bagged.

 "Your total is $62"

Well..

Almost all of his problems.

 
~~~~~~~~~

 

 "Mom I'm home" The teen announced sliding off his shoes and making his way to the small kitchen.

 "What took you so long?" His mom asked surprisingly calmly earning a questioning look.

 "Uh I kind of lost track of time" Jongdae responded slowly looking his mother up and down, something was definitely off.

 His mother caught his look and arched a brow. "Oh, well that's fine. Go rest, dinner will be made in a few, did you have lunch?" 

 "Mom~" The boy suddenly whined crossing his arms earning the same look he'd given to his mother.

 "Omg Jongdae what?" She could only laugh at the helpless expression on his face. He was now beside her arms on her shoulders.

 "Stop acting all weird and ground me like now, right now I did wrong!." He gave her shoulders a shake making her curly brown hair bounce around. 

 "Me acting weird? Oh no buddy it's you that's being a weirdo, why do you want to be grounded?"

 "Because! I have a date with Xiumin" the teen sunk into the kitchen stool limbs going limp.

 "Yixing's cousin, the cute soccer player?" Mrs. Kim asked looking over her shoulder from the fridge.

 Jongdae stood up at her reply

"Are you even sane right now! He's going to kill me, your only child! How is that cute?" He threw his arms up in frustration

 "Kim Jongdae stop fooling around and go do something productive. You seriously watch too much tv." His mother turned around throwing a balled up plastic bag at him.

 "Yeah. Love you too." Jongdae replied sarcastically before turning on his heels, Slowly heading up the stairs. "I guess ill be in my room for a week, call me if you need me" He bolted, slamming his bedroom door.

 "Jongdae you're not grounded!" His mother yelled after him with a shake of her head, what would she do without that weirdo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 "Give me your luggage, you can take top bunk in my room" Yixing informed taking the others luggage and heading for the stairs.

 The shorter nodded taking a seat on the yellow couch looking around the house. It's been years since he's been here and everything has changed, you'd think they were rich sitting in the nicely decorated home, he just hoped they had good food in the fridge.

 Deciding to take a small tour of the home the boy was interrupted by the vibrating of a phone.

Weird, his phone was in his bag upstairs. Listening he turned to the sofa to see a light coming from under the sofa pillow

 'Must be Yixings.'

Xiumin walked over to the couch and picked up the phone about to call for Yixing when he saw the name across the screen.

Jongdae (jongnight)'

his mouth shut almost immediately, his crush was calling and he had him all to himself right now, they could talk about anything and everything, he thanked god for such luck. But, wasn't it bad luck to talk to your crush before the date?

The boy pondered biting his lip, he wouldn't want to mess anything up so with an exaggerated sigh he placed the phone on the coffee table and flopped back on the couch with crossed arms. Being Patient was never in his category.

The boy looked over his shoulder when the stairs creaked, Yixing came down with two Wii controllers.

"Wanna pl- oh who's calling?" Yixing looked over at the phone.

"Jongdae" Xiumin replied looking from the phone and back at Yixing's confused expression. He only pouted at the other, huffing.

"Why didn't you answer?" The youngers eyebrow rose when the phone stopped vibrating and '1 missed call' appeared on the screen.

The older only rolled his eyes at the latter hugging the small white pillow  "It's bad luck to answer before your date" 

 "Hyung that's only for when you're getting married" Yixing laughed taking a seat next to the other turning the game and tv on.

 "It's for dates too!" The pillow bounced off of the tallers head falling to the floor with a thump.

 Yixing glared at the other "Why does everyone think it's ok to hit me today?! And Who the hell told you that?"

 "My best friend, the internet" Xiumin answered rubbing the others head roughly, smiling at how the others hair stuck up.

 The younger smacked the latters hand away doing the same and snorting at the result. 

"You seriously need a life and a new best friend because 'it's' already lying to you but wanna play?"

 Xiumin kicked at the other childishly earning a chuckle "Yeah just for a little while though, i need my beauty sleep for tomorrow."

Yixing stared at the other for a while examining his expression, how can someone be so adorable yet so controlling and mind you that he's already twenty years of age.

"What? My face isn't a so why the hell are you staring so hard?" Xiumin questioned snapping at the other successfully getting his attention.

"Hey, what does that even got to do with me staring?!" Yixing could feel cheeks heat up. He almost forgot how blunt his cousin could be.

"Because you like duh. Do i have something on my face? He began wiping at his face and trying to look a his own nose. 

"Yeah you do, it's called a big mouth, now shut it! And correction, i like men but i don't enjoy looking at es! Yixing explained pinching the others arm earning a swat on the cheek. "But anyway please try not to kill Jongdae, he's too much of a good person, be decent at least ok?

What does that suppose to mean? Are you saying i act like a savage? Yixing immediately shook his head. "Jongdae's going to have the time of his life with me, he'll never forget it, now shush and let's play the damn game."

"he sure won't" Yixing whispered sarcastically.

It was quiet for a bit while both boys picked their characters in Mario party but the silence was quickly filled when they started to fight over who could choose Yoshi

"you both are the same species so get off so i can choose him you dip!" Xiumin yelled trying to snatch the others controller away.

Yixing laughed at the other leaning back further on the arm of the sofa "look at you, arms so short you can't even get the controller, give it up you little rat"

"Rat? Ever felt the pressure of a little rats foot on your balls?" The smaller asked raising his foot only halting when the sound of Yixing's phone ringtone filled the room.

"saved by the bell, you lucky " Xiumin mumbled fixing his hair.

"it's not a bell smart " Yixing shot back laughing because he could never be serious with the other.

"It's Jongdae, I'm putting him on speaker" Yixing looked over, before answering the phone call.

"Hey what's up?"

"I'm not grounded" Jongdae's voice rang through the speaker sounding completely disappointed.

Yixing looked from the phone, to Xiumin while he shrugged then back to the phone "um congratulations i think?

"No that's nothing to celebrate that means I'm stuck with the bun tomorrow" Jongdae complained oblivious to the boy being there listening.

"aha you're so funny, isn't he funny Xiumin hyung?" The dimpled boy covered for his best friend stealing a glance at the oldest.

Xiumin failed to notice a  thing and stood up with a stretch of his arms "Very, but I'm going to sleep, since i can't speak to Jonggie before our date, tell him i said sweet dreams!"

"But he can hear yo- Yixing was cut off by an angry Xiumin with his hands on his hips.

"Do what i said!"

"um ok" Yixing turned towards his phone "sweet dreams, from your wonderful date Xiumin"

"happy?" The bun nodded with a smile before skipping up the stairs to get ready for bed.

"is he gone?" Jongdae stumbled over his words not sure if the oldest was still there.

"yeah" Yixing sighed.

thankgod! i have'nt even met him yet and i already see the devil in him" Jongdae sounded horrified making he other laugh.

"he shouldnt be too much, i told him to control himself tomorrow" Yixing said playing with the the loose string on the sofa pillow.

Jongdae scoffed before choking on his spit "And you honestly think he'll listen to you? and why the hell is he acting like we're getting married or something?"

"Who knows and he read it on the internet, yes he has no life"

"i mean you don't either, when was the last time you had a boyfriend?" Jongdae brought out

"you did not just go there, i don't see you with one" Yixing shot back

Jonndae laughed at the otheres attempt to get back at him "i just broke up with Youngsan last month now be quiet, there's this party saturday so we're going and don't bring X-

"A party? Im coming too!" Xiumin's voice boomed from behind the dimpled teen.

"" they said in sync.

 

 

 

 

 

<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Comment & Subscribe :)