Chapter 10.

By Myself.

Yoona's having breakfast with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Yah Yoona! Happy monthsary!" Hyoyeon smiled at Yoona.

"Oh yea! Happy monthsary!!" Sooyoung added.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon noticed that Yoona's not in the mood.

"Whats wrong?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing." Yoona said.

"Yah Im Yoona! We've been friends since high school. We know you so well! You have a problem right now!" Sooyoung said.

"Yea Yoona, Sooyoung's right. Now tell us your problem." Hyoyeon added.

"Well..." Yoona said. "Minho's acting so weird these past few days..."

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked.

"He's not that sweet anymore. Before he always tells me that he loves me. He used to text or call me every night before we go to sleep but now...." Yoona said.

"Yoona...." Sooyoung said. "Dont be like that. Just because he doesn't text or call you every night doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He loves you.  We can totally see that!"

"Yea! Maybe he just wants some time alone." Hyoyeon added.

"You know. Something really happened at that private party." Yoona looked at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

"Well Onew and Taemin said they dared Minho..." Hyoyeon said.

"Thats what they said. You know.... they're guys.... im pretty sure they're lying.." Yoona said. "Its not that i dont trust them.. Its just that you know.. there's something."

"Ah, nevermind that Yoona! You two must have fun today. Remember?" Sooyoung said.

"Speaking of today, aren't you going to meet him at the park?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yea." Yoona nodded.

"Hmm, i wonder what's his gift for you." Hyoyeon smiled at Yoona.

"I know right. Tell us immediately when you receive it okay?" Sooyoung added.

"You guys are so crazy!" Yoona laughed.

"See? That's the Yoona that we want!" Hyoyeon said. "Yoona that always laugh."

Yoona smiled at her bestfriends. She's really thankful to have these two.

"Anyway, haven't Minho texted you yet?" Sooyoung asked.

"Mmmm, nope. Its okay, we'll meet there at 3pm." Yoona smiled.

 

 

 

 

-at the park-

"Ah, it seems that he's not yet here. Hmm, i'll just wait." Yoona said to herself while sitting at a bench.

 

 

 

 

Minho's on his way to the park then suddenly his phone ring.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho said.

"Is this Minho?" a guy said.

"Uhm, yea. Who's this?" Minho asked.

"Im Mr. Lee. You see, Hara's sick right now.  She asked me to call you. Can you come here? She really needs you right now." Mr. Lee said.

"What?" Minho said.

"Ottoke?" Minho thought to himself.

"Minho.. please? Do you have anything else to do today?" Mr. Lee asked.

"You see... I have..." Minho asked.

"Minho?" Hara asked.

"Minho can you come here? I need you right now." Hara said weakly.

"Hara.... Arasso. I'll be there." Minho said.

Minho immediately ran to go to Hara's place.

 

 

 

 

 

"Its already 3:30pm... he's not yet here.." Yoona said to herself. She's a little bit worried now because usually Minho never came late when they meet.

"Maybe i should call him.." Yoona thought to herself.

"Yoboseyo? Minho? Where are you? Im already here at the park." Yoona said.

"Yoona. Mianhae. I can't go today. Let's just meet tomorrow. I can't today. Im really sorry." Minho said.

"What? Why? What happened?" Yoona asked.

"Uhm, I just have something important to do. Im really sorry." Minho said.

"But.... okay." Yoona said.

Yoona was sad. It's their monthsary but Minho cancelled their date.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was walking on her way home then....

"Yoona!" a familiar voice called her.

She turned around and she saw Taemin and Onew.

"Oh, Taemin! Onew!" she waved at them.

"Why are you walking alone?" Onew asked.

"Yea why? Today's your monthsary right? I thought Minho asked you to meet at the park?" Taemin asked.

"Yea, were supposed to meet there but... he said he's going to do something important." Yoona looked down. She's really upset.

"What?" Taemin said. "Minho did that?!"

Onew looked at Yoona. He can see that she's really upset. "Minho, whats wrong with you...." Onew thought to himself.

"Yea, but its okay. We can meet tomorrow." Yoona tried to smile at Taemin and Onew.

Onew felt guilty. He really wants to tell Yoona about Hara but he made a promise that he won't tell.