awkward

awkward relationship

It’s 7 o’clock in the night. Nira is alone in the house. Well she’s okay with it though. Her parents always went abroad for work so she get used to it. Someone knock the door

‘I wonder who it is..’ she mumbled to herself.

“coming” as she opened the door she’s shock enough to see Dongho in front of her house with wet uniform and water are all over his body. He’s shaking. Well there’s a big rain so…

“dongho! Geez what are you doing?! Aish you’re all wet! Come on in!!” she pulled dongho in and close the door. Dongho sit on the sofa while nira is in the kitchen making him a hot chocolate. Silent, awkward. That’s what they feel. Then dongho try to make aconversation “where are your parents?”

“working.” she answered simply

“not home yet?” “nope. they won’t home until two weeks.. I guess”

a little bit curious he asked again. “why?” “work.” Nira simply answer again. Dongho nodded.

Actually nira just don’t know what to say. Her face all red because dongho come to his house at a night. And wet. Nira come to the sofa bringing two cup and put it in the table

“here’s a hot chocolate for you.” “thanks” he take the cup and drink it. Nira just can’t stop staring at him

‘he’s wet. He’s hot and cute.. AISH what am I thinking right now!? Stupid stupid stupid!’ nira’s face went red. Again. It was silence. Their face went red.

Now nira is trying to break the awkwardness “um y-you want to c-change? You’re all wet…”

“ah r-ri-right.” dongho answered while looking all over his body.

“just use my cousin’s cloth. His bedroom is in the second floor after the stair” she said giving her a direction and a towel

“um. Okay…” he then leave.

~nira’s pov~

Aish too awkward!!!!!!!! What is he doing anyway?! Don’t tell me he’s running away from his home…

ommo what should I do!! But he’s just so cute my heart can’t stop beating real fast!!! Aish no!! stop thinking like that Park Nira! He’s known as your enemy!!!!!!!! T-T

~end of pov~

~dongho’s pov~

I must be look ridiculous just now. Coming to my so called enemy’s house in the middle of night and now she’s giving me her cousin’s cloths. Great. Just great. Aish what have I done..

why don’t I just wait for tomorrow.. oh right, tomorrow is weekend. Aish this is because that stupid phone of mine!

But… this is my first time seeing her in a casual shirt. She’s… pretty… aish what did I thinking. This is not the time.

~end of pov~

Dongho shook his head with a pink cheeks. And then he walk down the stair “hey” he said.

“yes?” nira answered. “where’s your cousin? Is he lives here?”

“he used to live here but when he into the college he lives by himself with his friend.”

“oh I see…” dongho nodded his head.

“what are you doing anyway? Coming here in the middle of the night and rain?" nira asked.

“ah… well.. you took my phone so I want to take it back.”  “your phone? No I didn’t.”

“you took your iPod back then right? Well you take it wrong. Go take a look” she nodded and go to her bedroom. When she see inside it she realize that it is dongho’s phone. And she take it with her and walk downstair.

“ah right… sorry dongho.” She said with bowing

“well don’t bow like that. That’s actually my fault too for taking your iPod” he said. And then once again silence and awkwardness attack them(lol).

They both really quite, the rain hasn’t stop yet it even getting harder. The lightning keep hitting at that time, nira was pretty scary actually but she don’t want dongho to knows and so she keep quiet but her legs are shaking. Suddenly the lights off “KYAAAAA” she screamed and run hugging dongho. Dongho shocked as well.

“wha-what what are yo- you doing?!” dongho said panic.

“I’m scared!!!!” he sighed and hold her tigher. Her face went red.

They keep like that about 20 minutes and lights on again. They looking at each other and their face went red. Total red like a tomato. Nira quickly pulled herself from dongho’s body and she suddenly slipped with a mat. She almost fall but dongho catch her on time. They both staring to each other again. Dongho stares deep into nira’s eyes. And nira do what dongho does too.

Their face slowly come closer to each other and suddenly nira’s phone is ringing. They both gasped and nira quickly run to her phone.

It was Kevin.