We're finally together...

♦ I'll Follow You
 
Baekhyun...
Baekhyun...
Baekhyun...
 
''I love you with full of my heart, can you be mine?''  Taeyeon whispered. She is daydreaming in her class alone while staring at Baekhyun picture that she stole from another girl locker. 
 
''Taeyeon!!'' Yoona screamed at Taeyeon ears.
 
Taeyeon shocked and look behind. She groaned.
 
''Why did you disturbing me again?'' Taeyeon scoffed.
 
''Did you heard that Baekhyun was going to ask you out?'' Yoona whispered while grinned.
 
Taeyeon eyes widen.
 
''Really?!'' Taeyeon ask in disbelief, but Yoona pretending as nothing happen.
 
''You shouldn't make a joke like that!'' Taeyeon become angry.
 
''I'm not lying to you, okay! Up to you to believe it or not, I'm out.'' Yoona left Taeyeon with a confusing between reality or lies.
 
__
 
Taeyeon was wandering around  a long the roadside while holding an umbrella. She afraid if suddenly the weather turn bad. At least, she already prepared. While singing an unknown song, she bumped with someone.
 
''Can you once watch who in front of you?!'' Taeyeon mumbling while keep cleaning her long skirt. 
 
''Taeyeon...'' the voice that make Taeyeon shocked. She quickly lift up her head and nearly fall. Then, that guy quickly pulling her  body onto his arms. Their face just a few inches and Taeyeon doesn't move a little.
 
''Will you be mine?'' Baekhyun asking to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shocked in disbelief. 
 
''What?! You...you,'' Taeyeon couldn't finished her words after Baekhyun suddenly kiss her lips. Her eyes more widen meanwhile Baekhyun closed his eyes.
 
''Okay,'' said Taeyeon. She couldn't believe this is a reality or just a dream. It happen too fast, but then she smiled because she know it reality because she just feel her lips has be kissed by her official lover.
_
 
They enjoyed their moments almost every time they had. Taeyeon give her full heart to Baekhyun until one day. The day that make her heart broke into a million pieces.
 
''I can't take it anymore,'' Baekhyun looking deeply into Taeyeon's eyes.
 
''Take what?'' ask Taeyeon curiously.
 
''I..I didn't love you actually, it just a dare I make with my friends and-'' Baekhyun couldn't finished his word. He looked to the ground.
 
''So, you're just completed your dare? and playing with my true feelings?'' Taeyeon hold her tears.
 
''No, I-'' Taeyeon slapped his face, which make him gone speechless. 
 
''You're useless!'' Taeyeon said then left while a tears dropped one by one to her blue blouse.
 
_
 
Baekhyun found Taeyeon was holding a gun towards him. She looks really dying, a tears doesn't stop flowing from her eyes. Baekyeon startled. He never thought that Taeyeon really loves him until she rather doing something out of her mind.
 
''Taeyeon...'' Baekhyun already filled up a tears in his eyes. ''Please don't do that,'' Baekhyun starts begging.
 
'' Why can't I? and please stop that fake cries,'' Taeyeon scoffed then she smirked.
 
''Because I never stop loving you...'' Baekhyun looking deeply to Taeyeon eyes, but Taeyeon just laughed and then she cries.
 
''Since when you started loving me, huh?! You think I'm stupid?!'' Taeyeon screamed.
 
''Since my first kiss and the moments I with you,'' Baekhyun answered honestly, hoping that Taeyeon will accept his true feelings.
 
''So then, why did you break up with me?'' asked Taeyeon.
 
''It a part of that dare,'' Baekhyun answered honestly again.
 
''So, we're back together again?'' ask Taeyeon again. Baekhyun nodded.
 
They hug each other tightly. Baekhyun reach for a gun and throw it afar after pulled out all the bullets.
 
__
 
They holding their hands happily like a real couple did. They spent their time together almost every second until one day. The day that makes Taeyeon lost her mind again.
 
  They are going out to shopping mall and buy a lot of food and clothes. While walking at the sidewalk, one of the shopping bag dropped. The foods inside it rolled onto the middle road. Baekhyun ran to catch it without looking the car is coming.
 
 Taeyeon thought the driver will stopped his car but then she saw that the driver is drunken and not seems to slowed his car. It driven straight towards Baekhyun, who're not notice it,then he heard Taeyeon screamed.
 
''Baekhyun!! Move from there!!'' Taeyeon screamed. Baekhyun turn behind and saw Taeyeon shouted to him, before he could saying anything, he feel like being struck by something and his body flying in the air and landed on the road hardly. The sight is dark and he gasped for some air. Then, he saw someone beside him. Not to clearly but he knew it was Taeyeon.
 
Baekhyun!
Baekhyun!
Baekhyun!
 
Baekhyun then realizes what did just happen. He startled, but then he smiled. He knows he'll gonna dies. His body was so hurt and he saw his blood in Taeyeon hand. He reach it and tries to wipe away the blood.
 
''Taeyeon... I'll go to a better place for me live, you can go on without me, right?,'' Baekhyun whispered while forced to smile.
 
''No. I need you, I'll follow you wherever you go,'' Taeyeon out of cry.
 
''Don't, do not follow me, I'll go far...'' then Baekhyun stopped talking.
 
''Baekhyun, hold on!'' Taeyeon panicked.
 
Then, he heard nothing. His body becomes weak and his heart stopped pounding. 
 
''No!' Taeyeon cry out from her heart.
 
_
 
Yoona stepped into the house after no one answering. 
 
''Taeyeon! Where are you?!'' Yoona shouted for Taeyeon while finding her.
 
''Why did she not coming to my house today like usually, there's must be something,'' said Yoona curiously. She also wonder where Baekhyun had been cause it a long time she not seeing him. She heard people said Baekhyun has died but she not believe in that cause she just saw him two days before he was missing from her sight.
 
She enter Taeyeon rooms and shocked saw Taeyeon was lying in the bed while her left hand was holding a gun towards her bleeding head and her right hand was holding a note. She take that note and read it curiously.
 
I already told him that I will follow him wherever he goes and now we're together once again. We're now live peacefully without any disturbance again for forever. I always love him, Baekhyun.
 
''So, it was true.... good long's sleeps my friend, I hope you found your peace in this way,'' Yoona cover Taeyeon body with a blanket and smiles hurtless.
 
_____________________
Taeyeon hold Baekhyun hands while staring at him. 
 
''You miss me?'' asked Baekhyun, he smiled. Taeyeon nodded.
 
''Always, and our love will not ends for forever cause we're are not separated anymore.'' said Taeyeon.
 
''No more way,'' Baekhyun reply.