Max My Love

Max My Love

 

Morning honey' Max kiss your forehead while you were asleep. You open your eyes and saw him next to you.
'Morning' you reply with a sweet smile, then continue to cuddle your pillow.
'Im coming home late today, don't wait for me okay' he said as he caressed his hand on your head. You nod and he left. Leaving you alone in the king sized bed.
You lazily woke up and walk to the bathroom. You look at your reflection thinking 'it's our fourth year together, he's still an artist, but he manage to keep our relationship a secret...' You sighed.
Later then, cleaned yourself up and wore a blouse and a pair of slack pants and walk to the kitchen.
You saw Max full with cereal in his mouth, he look as a chipmunk stuffing their nuts in their cheeks.
You laughed at his act and prepare some food for your lunch. You took yesterday's leftover and pack it into your container.
'Do you want some?' You ask Max as you put your container in your bag. He shook his head.
'I'm going now, thanks for waking me up honey.' You gather your bags and kisses Max before you leave for work.
As you walk to your usually bas stop,  you thought of the past four years of your life.
'Four years will be tomorrow. We never married but we live together. Humm... How did it come to this?' You curve a smile on your face. Remembering those first time with Max.
You were with your friend going to a gathering. Coincidence that their friends bring TVXQ members along. You will be always shy with new people. Max was sitting in across of you, you know who he was but didn't speak a word, you didn't even greet him. Max thought it was cute and ask you your number that night. There where the texting begin and knowing each other more personally started.
After a year, Max asked you to move in with him, but it took time before you accept it.
Max's company knew about your relationship after a few month. They were angry at him but then they accept you with a deal, which stated:-
1. Don't tell anyone about the relationship to anyone that wasn't approve by the company.
2. If they want to go on a date, you have to go secretly or in a secret time.
There are so many rules that the first few month later you almost wanted to give in. But Max insisted you to follow as he doesn't want to lose you.
'Please, i know my company are like this, they are protecting you and me. I don't want to lose you' you remember his exact words and remembered that he was holding your hand begging you not to leave him. Because of that you didn't.
Yunho knows about Max's feeling toward you. Once you we're going out with him and Max, then Max have to go to the loo, leaving you and Yunho alone.
You remembered the words in Yunho's mouth 'please take care of Max, he sincerely in love with you. Every practise he always talking about you. I never seen him so happy'
You were shock to know and blushed away making Yunho chuckle.
A year have past when you started living together. You are used with sea of girls surrounded around him, but it took a while. The first time you saw him with sea of girls, screaming, was at the Icheon airport. He was coming back from his visit to Japan. All the girls push to see him closer, then one of them clings on to him.Your face turned really red in anger, but you sighed it out, as he IS an idol.
The next year came and your secret was almost leaked to public. There was a fan said on her MSN "i saw Max Changmin with a woman ㅠㅜ but i didn't took a picture! Sorry"
You felt your heart wanted to drop out after saw that news. You was in the living room with Max, browsing the web. You look at him with full of worry but he look calm as a rock, making you feel safe until his phone ringed. That was the worst feeling in your life, your heard was thinking 'is that his company?' 'Are they are going to separate us?' 'No this cant be' you cover your face with your palm as he answered.
You wait for Max to come to your comfort, you bite your fingernails. When he came back, his face was full of worries and quickly took your small hands, look into your eyes and take a deep breath.
'We need to stop seeing each other'
Your heart drop 6 feet under. Your eyes fill with tears. Max try to comfort you but you push him away. He forcefully hug you as you hit him. You try to push away but with his strength, you give in. It was the last time you saw him.
After a one month of 'rest', as Max said, you felt very lonely. A year together seems so short. Now, you only see him in the televisions, internet and social network. You are on the way of walking to your house. Your head filled with thoughts of him. His face could pop into your head every second. You walk past the restaurant where you first met Max and remembers the sweet memory. You thought of stoping to grab dinner as there is no one to share at home. It's better to spend it here. As you walk in, the owner greet you as she knows who you are. "--- welcome~ we've missed you. Do you want the regular? I'll pack it for you" she said you you as you stand at the entrance. "Yes. Haha aunty you always know what i want. But i think about eating here for today" you said to her politely. After the 'rest' you constantly came to this restaurant for dinner. As you seated by yourself, you stare at the empty chair in front of you. That's how the first time you met with Max. You blush slighting to the fact of your memory. "Max..." You said weakly, mumbling under your breath. Looking down to your small hand closing your eyes.
"Yes?" You heard Max's voice. You felt it so real, but you know you couldn't see him again. "I miss you" you let those three words slip your lips. "I miss you too" you heard his voice again. You opened your eyes and saw Max, sitting apposite you. "Ma-?! Wh- what are you doing here?" You ask disbelief blinking many time to see that you weren't dreaming.
He gave you his warm smile. You missed that smile so bad. "So how are you?" He ask, as you sipping your warm soup. "I'm fine. I got promoted and have a cheap apartment here. Rent with bunch of students who studied here." You answer happily. You don't want to worry him with your problems. "Aren't you suppose to be in Japan?" You ask him. He gave his devilish smile at you. "How did little miss --- knows~ ohhh you've been stalking me?" He said playfully ruffle your hair. "Yah, oppa, seriously. Many of your fans put it up. And even if i do, is that so wrong?" You said, continue to eat aggressively. He chuckled. "I miss you too. I can't do anything in a month. You know, i've been stalking you too" he said almost make you choke with a clump of rice you just ate. "You are a sick person oppa" both of you crack a laugh. You missed this feeling.
Max decided to walk you back to your apartment. You walk side to side, walking slowly, don't want this moment to end. "You know. I have another place that i want to go with you" he said. You gave him a puzzle faced. "Where?" You ask. "Hongdae" he answer shortly. There was a rush over your spine. That place is pack with people even after hours. Did Max just banged his head over the wall or he just gone crazy after the 'rest'? Oh my god please be banged on the wall. "That place is packed! we could be seen!" You exclaim. "That's the point" he said living you puzzled again. He took your hand and both of you took a cab to Hongdae.
When you arrived the place has been packed like a sardine can. 'Does people here don't sleep or what?' You thought. Max tighten his grip so he couldn't let you go. "Stay with me" he whisper to my ears. He lead me to the park that was in the centre of Hongdae. "Oppa, what are you planning?" You as him as he climbed the small kids slide. He didn't reply. "EVERYONE!! LISTEN UP! I HAVE A CONFESSION TO TELL" he starts to scream, gaining the attention from the crowd. "Oppa, did you hit your head or something?" You asked, convincing him to climbed down. Some of girl screamed his name and start to take a picture and fangirling.
"THIS GIRL OVER HERE- he pointed at you- IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I HAVE MADE A WRONG MISTAKE THAT I HAD LEFT HER AFTER YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP AND A YEAR TOGETHER BECAUSE WE WERE CAUGHT BY A FAN. MY LOVE FOR YOU CAN NEVER BE FADED AWAY. I WAS A COWARD. I CAN NEVER FORGET MYSELF TO LET YOU GO A MONTH AGO BECAUSE OF THE ORDERS." He stopes and hopped down searching for your hand. "I'm sorry. I cant stand to see you hurt. Everyone deserved love and i deserved you" he said to me, loud enough for the crowd to hear. The crowed awed and some clap their hands.
"You are a crazy guy" you whisper to his mouth as he lean his forehead against your while holding your hands. "I love you ---"
 
Now, four years and counting. The fans actually supportive with our relationship. They are kind enough to gave me present for my birthday. But the haters also we can never forget. Coming back home after a long day at work, Max picked me up at my office. "Ready?" He ask as i settled myself in the seat. I nod. He gave a sigh to the driver and we are heading the opposite way from home. "Honey, where are we going?" You ask, but he ignored you. 'Stop keeping secret from me dummy.' You thought staring at him hoping he get the message.
 
We are now at a beautiful park away from our house. It's been decorated with christmas lights and Yunho wearing a waiter suit. "Come" Max took my hand and help me out from the car. We ate dinner that was served by Yunho and it was amazing. 5 minutes before midnight, to lightening the romantic mood Yunho a slow romantic song. "May i?" Max ask you for a dance and you gave him a smile.
You rest your head on his chest as he secure his hand around your waist. Your hand is around his neck as you tilt your head to look into his eyes. "This is amazing. I love it" you compliment his hard work.
 
"I know you would, that's why..." He let go of you and took a little box out from his pocket. It's trike twele.
"Honey, what are you doing? You are making me nervous" you said as you chuckle nervously. He then on his one knees.
 
"--- it's been a long year we've been together," he stops as he open the little box, revealing a diamond ring. Your eyes widen, 'is he.. No way..' Many little voices swimming in your thought.
"Will you be my wife?" He continue looking a way. Blushing red.
Your eyes start to tear up for no reason. You were speechless. But you force one word out.
 
"Yes"
 
***
This is a story i made up when i was lazy to do my homework.
This is the first one shot that i've ever made and this is pretty cliché fan fic.
But maybe fir you guys it's different?? Please comment~~