Baby Tao and Baby Sehun's Day Out (1/2)

Baby Tao and Baby Sehun's Day Out

Sorry if this took long but I hope you enjoy and definetely LOVE this!

I'm so happy that this story gained so many subbiessss!

Now let me hide in one corner as you guys read this. 

________________________________________________________________________________

“Kids, you just stay here and behave alright. Mama and Papa are gonna go out to buy some things for you.” The small children who were sitting on the floor looked up to Kris and nodded.

"Oops." Suho captured baby Kai who nearly fell. "Be careful." he smiled as Kai nodded innocently. He carried the baby and placed it right next to Tao but Kai crawled next to Kyungsoo and started to envelop his brother in a bone crushing hug. Now, he although Kyungsoo was demanding for some air, Jongin won't let him go causing Suho to burst into laughter while proceeding next to Kris. 

“Since you are the oldest, Xiumin you take charge of your brothers while we’re gone. Okay?” Xiumin nodded and smiled. Both Kris and Suho took turns to return it back.

“Don’t forget to lock the door.” But before the couple could close it, a small tug on the pants made Kris look down. He could see Tao holding his younger brother’s hand, Sehun, who was busy his thumb, looking up to him. Suho and Kris bent down to reach their heights.

“What’s wrong baby? You want something?” Suho asked while taking Sehun to his arms. “Sehunnie! Stop your thumb.” He slowly pulled the younger’s hands and asked Luhan to get the pacifier and a napkin. As Luhan reached them holding the things, he thanked him and kissed his forehead. Suho wiped the baby’s hand and placed the pacifier on his mouth. Sehun circled his chubby arms around Suho’s neck.

“Papa, can we go with you?” Kris stared at him blankly then glanced at Suho. Suho just smiled and did a small nod. “Please…” He used his puppy eyes which Kris can’t resist. Kris took Tao in his arms and nodded. They both stood up holding the babies. Suho was about to bring Sehun down but he didn’t want to.

“Taoo!” Sehun was reaching out to hold his brother’s hand.

“Hun hun!” Tao was doing the same and it made both Suho and Kris laugh.

“Aigooo…Alright. You come with us Sehun.” The baby among Kris’ family clapped his hands together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun and Tao were playing together on the cart where Suho and Kris placed them. They pause for a while to check the to-buy-list they made. While Time passed by, Sehun and Tao where showered with a lot of products.

“Sehunnie, don’t open that.” Kris pulled out the product which was nearly destroyed by Sehun.

“Mama! I want that.” Tao pointed at the panda bear that was displayed. Suho was about to say something when Kris suddenly spoke.

“No.” Kris said sweetly. “Tao, you already have a stuck of panda stuff toys on your room, you’re gonna drown on them.”

“But Papa…”

“No Tao. Don’t be stubborn.” Tao pouted. He hugged Sehun and buried his face on his collarbone.

“Sehunnie.” The 3 year old took time to comfort his brother. He pats his brother’s head in such a manner.

“That’th okay, Tao. Don’t cry.” The baby recited with his cute little lisp. “Thehunnie’s here.” Suho burst out laughing.

“Aigooo…” He walked towards the Tao and patted his head. “Next time, we will buy you that stuff. Much prettier than that.” Tao looked up to him.

“Promise?” he raised his pinky. Suho smiled and linked his ones.

“Promise.” He turned to Sehun and brushed his nose with his index finger. “And for you little boy, thumbs up! I will buy you bubble tea outside.” He kissed Sehun’s head and went back to Kris’ side. They continued strolling.

“Hun-hun…” Sehun’s attention went from his pacifier to Tao.

“Hmm…”

“What do you want to be when we’re older?”

“Me…I want prince, cathtle.” He moved his arms to show big. “big..big cathtle where mama, papa ,kai, kyungthoo hyung, lulu hyung, xiumin hyung, jongdae hyung, yixing hyung, channie hyung, baekkie hyung, tao and thehunnie will live happily ever after.” The four year old boy laughed at his brother’s cuteness.

“Me…I want to be a dancer.”

“Tao can do it!”

“Then I’ll be rich and live in a big big house.” He motioned rich with his arms and he accidentally hit Sehun.

“Oww…” Sehun rubbed his head.

“Hun-hun! I’m sorry. Tao didn’t mean to hurt Sehun.” He hugged Sehun.

“That’th okay gege.” They parted.

“So as I was saying, Then I’ll be rich and live in a big big house.”

“You’ll leave me?” Sehun frowned and started to tear up. Tao got shock and pulled Sehun in his arms.

“No. No. Don’t cry. Tao won’t leave Sehun.” His brother wiped his eyes with his small hands. Kris was very proud of his sons. He didn’t want to intrude their moment because he knows it was just a small understanding.

“Omo! What-“ Suho came back rushing to their cart. Kris pulled him into his arms and back hugged him before explaining.

“Shh…Nothing happened.” He whispered.

“And then why is Sehun crying?”

It’s just a small misunderstanding. Sehun thought Tao was going to leave him when they’re older.” He explained and Suho laughed.

“Tao will never leave Sehun.” Sehun looked up.

“Promise.” He nodded and gave his brother a long cheek kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GODD! I'm so overwhelmed! Thank you very much guys for Subscribing!!! There were more than 75 subsribers. *bows down* Thank you very muchhh! 

I love you alll! Thank you! :">

Now let me hug you guys!