Fate...

Maybe fate??

 

'Aarrhhhh help me',guigui was struggling and shouting for help!!!!!!!
'Lalalalala' Aaron was singing and collecting seashell along the beach side.Suddenly he heard someone shouting for help,he ran towards the voice.He saw a girl struggling ,without hesitation he quickly took of his top and jump down and bring the girl back to shore.He immediately help the girl do hand CPR,but it didn't work he scared of doing mouth to mouth CPR because its his first kiss...But he has no choice he help her do (mouth to mouth)CPR.After a few seconds the girl cough and she spit out a lot of water...Aaron immediately call ambulance.
(After a few mins)
The ambulance bring the girl to the hospital and Aaron follow...
(Inside the hospital room)
'Arhhhhhh help!!!'guigui shouted as she had a bad dream...Aaron immediately ran towards her and comfort her,guigui felt and safe after crying in his embrace,she open her eyes and saw a guy,she faster pulled him away...
(Conversation)
Aaron:armmhhh,are you feeling better??
Guigui:oh yes thanks,by the way I'm guigui and u are..??
Aaron:oh I'm Aaron:)
Aaron thought(must I ask her how she fell??)
Aaron: ahem guigui can I ask you one question??...
Guigui :oh if I can answer then I answer you:)
Aaron:How do you fell down to the water??
Guigui don't know why it feels warm when she is with him...
Flashback
I was playing happily,a girl came and scold me why wang Zi want to broke up with her izzit because of me..then she didn't hear my explanation she pushed me down to the sea water....
End of flash back
Aaron:oh by the way who's wang zi izzit your boyfriend??
Guigui: No he's my brother..the girl thought I was her girlfriend ....
They chatted till late night...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<>
Today there will be a new student attending our school ,lets welcome Aaron Yan.Aaron went in everyone eyes is on him.He give everyone a warm smile.He spotted guigui and he shouted,'guigui' now everyone's eyes is on guigui,She immediately use her textbook to hide her face...
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(After 2yrs)
Its graduation day,Guilun relationships is very close.They decided to marry...
[few yrs down the road]
'Happy birthday xinxin and xijun,here's your present'
Thanks mum and dad:)The four of them live happily ever after:)
###################################################################################################
Hope you guys like this one shot,I was thinking of this story so I never have time to update the first one..Hope you can understand ,I promise I will update latest by tommorrow :DMaybe the story is not nice I tried my best hope you like it:)