Reunion with the past

My most precious childhood friend

"I wanna be a billionaire so ing bad, buy all the things i never had, i wanna be on the cover of-"

"hmm.. hello?" you answered half asleep

"you still sleeping? aishh.. i wanna see you in one hour at the cafe no matter what, ok?"

"hmm okay.. see you later" you hung up and cover your face with the pillow.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and you were going to meet your friend MiYoung who you see only once or twice a month.

You took a shower and had breakfast as fast as you could.

"Umma, i'm going to buy some clothes with MiYoung. See you later!" you said while putting your shoes on and stepping out of the house.

You lived 7 blocks away from the cafe and 3 blocks from a park where you used to play when you were a child. You were walking through the park when your phone rang,

"_ your name _ sorry but i have to take my little sister to my aunt's.. wait for me, i'll be there in 20 mins!" said MiYoung

"aishh.. so i could've sleep 20 more minutes! I'll be-"

"yah it's not my fault!"

"i'll be late, and you'll have to wait for me. An eye for an eye.." you said joking,

"I know you don't mean it, but don't be late! you know i hate to wait.. i gotta go" and she hung up.

As you had to wait for her you went to the playground, sat on the swing and took your iPod. You were listening to Cho PD (the only korean song you had) and started to remember how often you used to come here with your friends after school.. You could stay there talking and playing for hours and never get bored.. tears started to form, but your phone beeped and stopped your train of thoughts.

"where r u?" MiYoung texted. Oh my, time flies in this park! you thought.

"i'll be there in 5"

You were walking with your headphones on when suddenly, someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw a man wearing shades and a black hoodie. Omo.. i don't wanna die so young! you thought. He was talking to you but you couldn't listen because of the headphones so you took them off.

"..na?" you heard him say

"what? what do you want?"

"_______ noona?" he asked

"wh- who are you?" how does he know my name? is he some kind of stalker? you wanted to run away but he was holding your wrist tightly.

"I'm Block B's smile representative, U-Kwon" he said, taking off the shades and the hood

"Oh.My.God.. Kim YuKwon!" you hugged him.

You couldn't believe he was there.. after 5 years.. 5 painful years, you got to see him again. He's changed, he looked so mature now.  The only thing that stayed intact was his smile, that bright smile that made you extremely happy. But at the same time he brought with him the worse memories.

"You scared me, why are you dressed like that? thought you were some kind of stalker or something.." you said, pulling away.

"Mianhe.. but i don't want people to recognize me" he said

"Recognize you? Who will-"

"Ahh noona i almost forgot you're not into kpop.. I debuted 2 months ago" he said kinda disappointed. "Anyway, how are you? you still live here?" 

"Aniyo, i live in Seoul. I come here once or maybe twice a month if i'm not too busy with college" you answered, but you didn't want to talk about yourself "Yukwon-ah can i ask you something?" he nodded. I know what she's gonna ask he thought. "Why did you leave?" you asked, looking right into his eyes.

He looked away and said "I needed fresh air, i asked my parents to move and they agreed. I couldn't stand the situation anymore" You could see the sadness in his eyes and you could feel it in the air. You really wanted to cry but you held back your tears..

"In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth.. Wow wow wow.. Yeah yeah-" he took out his phone and answered,

"Hello?.. yeah.. ok, i'll be there before 2pm. Bye hyung" he hung up. "Sorry, i gotta go back" he was really sorry, you could see it. He wanted to keep talking to you, but he needed to go back to Seoul. You just nodded and then hugged him. You took him by surprise so he didn't know what to do, but he hugged you back. Without saying a word he pulled away and started to walk, but he turned around and said "Ah noona give me your number please" He handed you his phone, you typed it and called it so you had his number too. "Kamsahamnida noona, i'll call you soon" He gave you a big smile and disappeared behind the trees.

 

You were in the changing room, trying on a white dress with pink flowers on it. You looked yourself in the mirror and suddenly remembered something..

*FLASHBACK*

"Try this one" he said, giving you a white mini dress

"Aniyo, i don't like it.. it's too short!"

"Just try it on! you'll like it"

"Aish.." You put it on and got out of the changing room "Look! You were right.. i like it. But it's too short.. what if there's some looking at me?" He looked at you and almost dropped his jaw, you looked stunning in that dress. Then you got inside to change your clothes.

"I'll punch him.. hahaha" You got out with the dress in your hands, he took it and said "Anyway, I'll buy this for you"

"Aniyo oppa! It's too short for me!" you shouted, but he was paying already.

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter! I don't kno if it's too long or short or whatever.. If someone is reading, i hope you enjoy it! :D

Anyway I should be sleeping! 3.30am here and tomorrow i have a test sakdjawjaslkd

Leave comments! Thank you very much for your time :)