Forever and always

The Peculiarity of First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Where are you? Jieun's concert is about to start." Luhan talked to her in the phone.

"I'm waiting for Myungsoo." Suzy complained.

"Why wait for him? He's here."

"Aish. Okay. I'm coming." Suzy said as she hung on Luhan.

What's with him? I told him to fetch me. Suzy talked to herself as she hurried to get a cab. It's Jieun's launching concert.

When she arrived, the lights were already off in the theater but Luhan fetched her so she managed to get a seat.

Now where is he? Suzy talked to herself again. She's already mad. Myungsoo did not fetch her at home and did not even wait for her or reserved a seat for her.

"Aish. I hate you Kim Myungsoo." she whispered under her breath.

"Shhh! It's about to start." Luhan told her. Then, the there was a spotlight. It was Jieun and the music played.

Why is no one clapping? Suzy thought. Maybe it's really like that. Okay. I would not clap.

This song is familiar.

(Now playing: You Got Me)

"You got me.... yeah... yeah, you got me." Jieun sang to the song. Then, a video flashed on the stage.

"The way you take my hand is just so sweet.." Myungsoo sang in the video.

"Oh." Suzy said. It was the video when Myungsoo asked her to be his prom date.

"Yes. Kim Myungsoo. I will be your date." Suzy answered in the video. The people in the video clapped and cheered. Then words started to appear:

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT'D BE LIKE

LIVING EACH DAY IN THIS LIFE

WITHOUT YOU

<3

Then, a picture flashed with Myungsoo just staring straight into the camera while Suzy posed a peace sign while they were in uniform.

Suzy chuckled. She remembers it. It was a pic that Jieun took.

Several pictures were also shown. Some also contains Jieun, the trio hanging out together.

Some pictures are school events. Some also had their classmates.

There's a picture from the school festival where Myungsoo wore bunny ears and Suzy was dressed as Alice.

Then, a picture from the basketball practice where Myungsoo poked his tongue out and Suzy pouted.

Another showed, Suzy held a trophy while her other arm was wrapped around Myungsoo to support her from her ankle injury.

Suzy smiled. She realized that Myungsoo has always been there for her.

"Oh... you got me..." Jieun continued to sing but she was also close to tears.

The last and final picture was during their graduation.

Suzy felt a tear land down her cheek. Time flies by so fast. She smiled.

Then, the lights went out again and a different music played. (Now playing: For A Thousand Years)

It was only a guitar that played.

'Heart beats fast... colors and promises.. ' a voice sang.

A video started to roll aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter