WHAT?! I'm living with these 6 guys?!

Gangster girl meets her roommates!

As you stepped out on the airport, you smiled to yourself. 

Welcome, Korea! Here I come. 

I rode in a cab and look for the address I am holding. The address that mom sent to me where will I be staying. 

After a couple of minutes, the cab stopped infront of the apartment. ''here you go, miss.'' I payed the amount and got out of the cab. I looked infront of the apartment. Mom has a good taste. I wonder how much did she pay for this. Well, I'm staying in now. It's already payed and I have to appreciate it. I walked infront of the door, I knock on it.

I waited for the door to be opened, and gladly. The door opened to be found that it was a...... 

guy?! I mentally blocked when the flashback came into my mind. 

 

Flashback. 

''here is the address'' mom handed it to me. ''The apartment you'll be staying is my friend's. She told me that you'll be having a roommates, and I already told her to choose a good room for you since you hate to be a mess when it comes to your room.'' I just nodded. ''and, It's already paid.'' I looked at her. I just nodded again. 

End of flashback. 

 

Back to the apartment, it is a guy who opened the door for me. I stared on his face, who seems to be frowning. ''May I help you, dude?'' he asks not caring at all. 

I get annoyed upon this guy who seems to be bored. ''I'm looking for Ms. Choi.'' I said plainly. ''Okay, wait here.'' he nods and you know what did he do? He just slammed the door infront of my face. What was that? I ficed my hoodie since my face can't be seen clearly. As I was fixing my earphones, the door opened once again and I turned to see a middle-aged woman. She smiled as I bowed at her, this time my face can be seen clearly. ''Annyeong, Yonghee Park imnida.'' She smiled, gesturing me to go inside. ''So, you are Mrs.Park's daughter, I am her bestfriend, Choi Young. The room is just upstairs, the 2nd door. It's for you. And by the way, you have your roommates here. They are 6 of them, and probably I think another 6 will be moving in soon.'' I just nodded. ''Do you want to meet them?'' 

'' sure Ms.Choi. '' I smiled. 

''Sehun, get your buddies here. I'll have to tell something.'' Ms.Choi called that Sehun who is just right inside the kitchen. I saw that Sehun, the one who just slammed that freaking door right infront of my face. Oh! Snap out! 

I'm getting annoyed, I need to calm myself and maintain my image. Right after, Sehun went downstairs, follwed by 1,2,3,4 and 5. Wow! They're 6..........

guys?! OhMyFreakinGod! Did mom know about this? I stared at them dumbfounded. 

''So guys, I'll be leaving for a while. Treat your new roommate okay? This is Yonghee. Yonghee-ssi, I need to go for a while. Feel at home. Yah Chanyeol! Guide her to to her room!'' 

''No need, Ms.Choi. I can do it.'' I was about to carry my luggages when someone hold my shoulder. I turned to look at 'him'.

''Hey, are you a girl or boy?'' he suddenly asked out of the blue making the guys chuckle. Really! This guy needs to teach some lesson. 

''hey mr. Sehun, look. I'm tired on a trip and I want to get a rest, so step back before my fist could land on your baby face.'' I scoffed and stared at him. He looks like he didn't care at all. He just crossed his arms and hold on to his neck facing me with his cold stare. 

''Listen you dude, I am Oh Sehun and no one dares to answer me like that. What are you and who are you anyways?'' 

''Oh, Oh Sehun? HAHA! What a name you got there mr. Yonghee Park is the name, okay? So. don't talk as if you know me for the rest of my life.'' I smirked. 

''And what are you?'' the guy with a y lips joins in. 

I smirked and faced them. I can see their reactions as they have seen a ghost. I quickly carry my luggages and went upstairs leaving them dumfounded. 

*Sehun's POV*

Yonghee Park? Cool name you got there. But something's wrong. Is this a guy or a girl? I really can't tell, the way he/she dressed and the way he/she looks. After some cat and dog fight, I saw him/her smirked. I facepalm myself inside. Whatthefreakinghell! Our roommate is a girl!