Jealousy is hot

Jealousy

 

 

 

 

 

I hate you.

Yuri let out a sighed seeing her writing on her supposed to be Biology report that she need to pass to her teacher another 2 hours. Her ears perked hearing a soft chuckled beside her. She knew that chuckled.

She glanced from corner of her eyes, Jessica was chatting away with the new transfer student, Kim Jongin. Seeing Jessica tucked her hair behind her right ear shyly make Yuri cringed silently; ‘Sica totally smitten with that dark kid…’

“Wait. What I’m joking around? I’m one of the dark kids…” she mumbled carelessly.

Yuri shook her head and erased her earlier doodles; start to focused on the paper in front of her.

But seems like Jessica’s continues chuckled make Yuri slowly lost her focused. Yuri blew amount of air from before turned to her seatmate, “Excuse me?”

Her intimidating voice makes Jessica and Jongin or preferably to call Kai turned to her direction.

“Can you please lower your voice or just go far away to talk? I’m suffering with my report if you can’t see…” she emphasized ‘please’ word while pointing at her blank A4 paper.

Kai slowly stood up from his chair before bowed a little, “I’m sorry for disturbing you, Yuri. I guess I will just go to my place back.” He smiled a little before dragged his chair back to his table.

“Peace, finally.” Yuri rolled her eyes and threw her gazed towards the blank paper back.

“What was that, Kwon Yuri?” Jessica’s icy voice make Yuri abruptly stopped writing. “What was what?” Yuri calmly said; still not looking at the blonde girl.

“You lied.” Jessica accused.

“I lied what?” Yuri raised her eyebrows; her eyes were still on the paper.

“You can even finish your Chemistry equation in several minutes at the crowded classes. We were talking with low voice why you so annoyed?”

“Oh sorry for interrupting your oh-so-lovely conversation with that dark kid. I don’t know I just annoyed for today, so speak with him tomorrow or whenever I don’t felt annoyed.” Yuri said sarcastically.

Jessica reached for Yuri’s chin; forcefully pulled her face to her direction, “Are you perhaps jealous, Kwon?”

“Wha?! Me jealous?! Pfffttt! What for?” Yuri quickly denied; running her gazed everywhere excluding Ice Princess’s stare.

Jessica bring her face closer to Yuri make Yuri hitched her breath, “W-What are you doing, Jung?”

“You know, Jealousy is hot.” Jessica whispered sensually before gave a hot lingering kissed on Yuri’s left cheek.

“I’m not jealous!” Yuri blurted after realized the situation for several seconds.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…Now you’re being loud. Shut up! I need my beauty sleep.” Jessica waved Yuri’s statement carelessly.

“I’m still not jealous!” Yuri crossed her arms and let out a pouted.

“By the way, Kai is not interested with me. He just came to ask my permission to date Soojung.” Jessica said before let out a yawned.

Yuri slowly turned her head to Jessica who was started to dozed off on the desk, slowly a grinned appeared on her face.

“And oh, you’re dark skin on yourself.” Jessica mumbled with a closed eyes make Yuri’s expression dropped.

“You’re a hopeless girlfriend, Sicababy.”  Yuri pouted.

“I know.”

'I hate it when you make me felt like this Sica...Oh what can I do? I love you anyways....' Yuri quietly sighed before continued her Biology report.

End.