Introducing N

My Video Game Love?

VIXX's Starlight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQyC0i2fIRY

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Narrator's POV:

 

After a couple of hours have past you noticed it is close to dinner time. "How long was I out for? How did I get here?" You questioned to yourself and looked around and see that everything seems to be normal.

Trying to shrug it off you toss your legs to the side of the bed and see that the hallway light is on. "Guess I forgot to turn off the hallway lights." You blinked and get up from bed and start to head downstairs.

Once you reached to the top of the stairs you started to smell food. 'Is it Myungsoo oppa?' You thought and just walked downstairs not knowing that it isn't Myungsoo who is cooking.

Once you arrived at the kitchen you saw a guy with dark brown hair and a little taller than Myungsoo.

Once the guy turned around and faced you, you two stood there like a statue with a heavy thick atmosphere over you two. "S-Soomi?" He managed out into a question when you suddenly start to scream.

The guy quickly run over to you and  cover your mouth to stop screaming. "Stop, please I am not here to hurt you!" He exclaimed then looked at you when you stopped screaming.

"Ok.. I am gonna let go now are you going to calm down?" He asked and looked at you. You nodded your head and as soon as the guy let go you held back the scream and sat down across from him.

It was silent between you two, you had many questions running through your head "Who are you?" You asked and looked at the male. He looked at you surprise then laughed.

"Silly you created me, you should know my name." He says with an eye smile which didn't really move you. "My name is Cha HakYeon." he says which then hit you.

He is the guy from the video game that you created. The names you placed on different characters, Cha HakYeon, is one of the names you created for one of the characters. "Then the other 5 are here?" You asked while HakYeon nodded his head. "Yes, but I don't know where they are." he admitted.

"After that storm all of us got seperated so they can be anywhere in this house." He explained while you nodded your head. "Anyway it's late why don't we look for them tomorrow morning?" He suggested you agreed to that and start to head up to your room with HakYeon following behind.

"You can take my cousin's room since he isn't sleeping here." You told him, HakYeon nodded his head and parted ways with you.

You finished cleaning up then lay down on your bed with your back towards the window. "This is going to be a long week." you muttered and slowly fall asleep.

While HakYeon is watching you from the door, watching you sleep. 'Sleep well SooMi, we promise to protect you no matter what.'