My love

Together forever

Sandeul opened his eyes and looked up at Baro From his bed. He smiled brightly and pulled him down for a kiss. "Good morning, my love." He whispered against his lips. 

 

Baro kissed Sandeul sweetly, lacing their fingers together. "How are you feeling my love?" Baro asked as he pulled away. 

 

Sandeul looked up at him and tried to smile. "I'm doing better. Maybe I can go home now...."

Baro tried to smile back and sandeuls hair. "Maybe my love... Maybe..."

Sandeul lokked up at Baro and nodded softly. Sandeul knew he wouldn't get any better, the cancer was progressing too quickly. Both of them knew it. Sandeul closed his eyes and sighed softly, breathing through the oxygen tubes. 

 

"Baro... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry we couldn't have that wedding..." Sandeul sighed and looked back at him. 

Baro shook his head and kissed his lips softly. "We don't need a big wedding, all I need is you... All I need is you baby."

sandeul lokked up at Baro and held his hands tightly. "I love you..." 

 

"I love you too baby, I'll love you forever. We'll be together forever. I promise..." His voice was trembling as he looked down at Sandeul. 

 

Tears began to stream down both of their cheeks as Sandeul grew paler and colder. His breathing slowed more as Baro held him tightly in his arms. 

"Sunwoo...." Sandeul whimpered as he looked into his eyes. "I love you so much... I- I'm so sorry.. Please don't... Don't forget me..." 

 

Baro shook his head as more tears fell. "Junghwan... Junghwannie... Baby.. Please don't leave me.. Baby dont leave me!" He cried out. 

Sandeul fell silent and let silent tears stream down his face as his love held him. Baro leaned down and kissed him deeply.

 

"I love you.. I love you junghwan." He repeated over and over as he kissed him.

 

"I- I love you too... Sunwoo.." He cried out, holding him tightly as they kissed again:

slolwy sandeuls heart stopped beating and his monitor went flat as Baro held him, his tears dripping onto sandeuls skin.

 

"No... No... My baby.." He croaked and he pulled sandeuls cool body closer to him. "My love..."

slowly he let go and looked at sandeuls lifeless body. A doctor came in and he asked to be left alone with Sandeul. The doctor left and sunwoo grabbed sandeuls hands, kissing him deeply. 

Slolwy he grabbed the pills from off of the table and unscrewed the cap, downing most of them. He gently rested his head on sandeuls shoulder after kissing him deeply. 

"We'll be together soon again my love... Soon... We'll be together, forever...." He said as he held Sandeul tightly, letting the overdoing amount of pills talks affect on his body. His body shut down and he left the physical world. 

 

Sunwoo opened his eyes as he saw the world of white around him. Slowly he let his eys focus. Right before him was Junghwan, in tears. "My love...." 

Sunwo ran to him and held him tightly. "Together forever..." He mumbled against junghwans skin. 

 

"I love you, sunwoo... Even after death, we'll be together forever."