I'll be with you

Our Special Place

Eli's POV

 

I always remembered the day he left when I came to this place. He drowned in the sea I was standing in. He, my only love, the one who was always so happy. And this was his favourite place.

 

*Flashback*

"Eli~! I love this place! How did you find such a wonderful place?!"

I chuckled. "It's only for you Soohyun!"

"Wooaah~!" His eyes were shining. He hugged me and ran to the sea. He asked me whether to swim or not. I told him that it was too cold but he actually wanted to swim and I didn't want to stop him. He went into the sea and I followed him. He was so happy that I found this beautiful place and said he would never want to go out of this sea.

*End of Flashback*

 

It was really his favourite place. I smiled at the thought. He loved it to go here. But he loved me even more. Everyday we went to this beautiful place. We made pick-nicks or walked around the sea, hand in hand.

It hurt...It hurt so much! I always cried when I thought of the memories we shared. It was a wonderful time. It was like a dream. But my wish that his death was just a bad dream, a nightmare, would never come true.

How could he drown in this sea? How could he do this to me?

Everyday I went to this sea and thought about him. And like always I cried. His death hurt me so much! I couldn't live without him. He was the most beautiful, nicest, cutest and happiest person I ever met. That's what I loved about him, what always made me smile. I had lost my smile after he left this world. I felt so lonely without him!

Maybe he was happy where he was right now...I hoped he still was his happy self he used to be. I didn't want to think of him crying. I couldn't. No I couldn't live without him. I didn't want to! I would be by his side! There and nowhere else! I wanted to be with him! Like I always was!

 

I stood in the sea, his favourite place. The place which was found by me, only for him.

I didn't want to live anymore, not without Soohyun. I only wanted to be by his side! I went deeper and deeper into the sea. For one last time I thought about all the beautiful memories I had with him. I couldn't wait any longer.... I was deep enough in the sea to drown. I could barley feel the ground under my feet. I took a deep breath and submerged to the ground.

My breath slowly faded away. I just lied there, tears rolling over my cheeks. I thought of Soohyun. He needn't worry, I would be there soon! That was my last thought, before I passed away.

 

Soohyun drowned exactly on that spot. I couldn't live without him, so I followed him. This would be our place forever, like it used to be.

 

 

_____________________

Heeeeyy :) I hope you like my first fanfic :) It was my English homework and my best friend helped meee ^-^

It's so short~...Why is it so short??? o.O I wrote it on 3 papers.....why is it so short?? XD

...I'm sooo sorryyy for my bad english and my bad grammar *sigh*

Please subscribe my storyyy~~~ and please leave a comment~ :) love you guuuyyss~!!! ♥♥♥

Right know I'm writing a Leeteuk-You/Eunhae Story ^-^ Aaannnndddd a Gwangjun Story^^

I'll update my other 2 storys soon~ I hope you'll read it^^

 

See you guys~!!! LOVE YOU AAAAALL!!!! ♥♥♥