Under umbrella

The power of the umbrella.

Author P.O.V

Since, it almost afternoon, the weather really hot. The idol that, already finishing they events they took part, sit at the fields supporting, each other member. Donghae and Kyuhyun sit near under the tent. Kyuhyun still busy with his game on his phone.

Donghae P.O.V

"Kyuhyun ah..." 

"Hermmm..." Kyuhyun replied, but his eyes, still on his phone.

"Kyuhyun-ah.." I elbowed Kyuhyun arms.

"Aishh... Hyung. See, you make me loss again. Aish.. Really frustrating." Kyuhyun said in frustrated voice,I just snickered.

"Stop playing the game. Cheers, for our teammates. After this it will be Eunhyuk and Shindong events." I said. 

"Aihhh.. let's them be. Without our support they will win and loss to. That life hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Seriously, this evil kid, really know how to make a good excuse.

I turned my head, to the other side of the field, there she was, with Minzy talking. But she just squint her eyes, maybe because of the sunray.

Then I turned back to Kyuhyun. 

"Kyuhyun-ah, let's go there. Nothing to see here. Come on." I forced Kyuhyun to get up.

"Huh? Why hyung?" 

"Aish.. Come on. It hot here and nothing to see. Come on, let's go to Shinee member there." I pointed at Shinee direction. 

"Ah.. okay. Okay. Come on." Kyuhyun said.

"But hyung.." Kyuhyun stopped me.

"What again Kyuhyun-ah?" I asked.

"Piggy back me. Hahahaha." Kyuhyun requested and let out his evil laugh.

Evil kid always stay evil. I tsk-ed him.

"Come on." I said in annoyed.

"Hahaha... Donghae hyung is the best." Kyuhyun said and hop on behind my back.

"You really put a lot of weight. Hahaha.." I teased Kyuhyun.

 

Dara P.O.V

"Oh, Donghae hyung." Minho who was seated beside Minzy looked at behind.

I also looked at my behind. There he was all smiling with Kyuhyun on his back.

Me and Minzy stand up and bow.

"Anneyong." Minzy and me said in unison.

Donghae just smile. Donghae and Kyuhyun seat near to Shinee. This really awkward. Kyuhyun played game with his phone, same goes to Minzy, who totally can't leaft her phone, because of game. Minho, Taemin and Key sit there talking. Now it just left me and Donghae who really undergoing a awkward silence treatment.

"Oh, Minzy-shi. are playing ChronoBlade too?" Kyuhyun now walked and sit beside Minzy.

"Yeah.. Kyuhyun-shi, also played it now.?" Minzy asked Kyuhyun.

"Come on, let's had battle." Kyuhyun suggested.

"Okay." Minzy just agreed.

Thank you very  much Minzy, now you make me left alone here. 

Then, suddenly someone open an umbrella and sit next to me.

"The maknae really addicted with the game." Donghae said and placed the umbrella between me and him.

"Oh, they really addicted. I think they should just held an events for online game." I respond.

He freaking sit next to me. Should I scream?-Nah, that will be weird. Talks to him?-That s the best way, to avoid the awkwardness.

"You guys, we need to go first. Our events is next." Minho said.

"Ok.Good lucks guys." I said.

Donghae and three member of Shinee doing the handshake.

"So, how was you?" Donghae asked.

"Huh? Oh, me. I'm fine. Just really tired from the morning events just now." I replied.

Aishh... Why I talked like this.? Stupid. Stupid mouth.

"Ahh.. I see. So how was 2ne1 world tour?" Donghae asked me again.

"Well, it went very well. How bout your guys Super Show concert?" I asked back, to start a normal conversation.

"Goes very well to, although it very tiring." Donghae said.

"I know how it feels. Hahaha.." I laughed.

"Dara-shi, can I just drop the honorific when talked with you? I think using honorific make everything awkward." Donghae complained.

I just laughed. This boy really know what on my mind. 

"Of course you can. I also agree with you, honorific make everything awkward. By the way, I just older than you 2 years only, well there no big fuss about it." I said.

"That god. Hahaha.. Oh, Dara-ah, that day about the comment you wrote about my 'Iron man' outfit, it's not I don't want to reply, it just I don't want to make the gossip worsen." There he goes, he explain everything. Seriously this guy just.. just loyal, and innocent.

"Ah... There nothing to worried about. I know how it feel, when we are in that situation. I understand." I said, and looked at him, but quickly I gaze away.

 

Donghae P.O.V

Her eyes... Her eyes, just make my heartbeat increase I suppose. Just looking at her eyes, really make me going crazy. Since both of us agree to drop the honorific. That will make the conversation less painfully awkward.

"Dara-ah, What you think about this picture?" I showing Eunhyuk dressing up like a woman in one of our super show.

She laughed out loud when saw the picture.

"Ouh.. That really funny. Here, I also had Bigbang,Daesung and Seungri dressed as a woman." She shoved a picture showing Daesung and Seungri dressed up as a woman in one of they concert.

"That funny. How bout this?" I showing a picture my dog dressed up as superman.

"Awww.. That cute. That your dog?" She asked.

"Oh," I nodded.

"Well, I had a cat. It's name Dadoong. Here." She shoved her phone, showing a cat using a spectacle.

"Wahaha.. That cute. I tought, you will keep a rabbit as your pet." I . 

Well, I know her really like rabbit. That why I put her contact name on my phone as Darabbit.

"Nah.. I really want to keep a rabbit, but I think later I will make rabbit as my pet." She said and laughed.

Her laughed really make my whole world spine around. Her sweet laugh.

Then both of us talked about favorite restaurant and food. We also talked about our member, they weird and funny behavior. We also talked about funny accidents during our performances. Well it's not awkward anymore with her. And thanks to the umbrella that make us become closer.

Both of us, don't care about fan who keep recording me and Dara talking. Some of the fan recording Kyuhyun and Minzy played games together.

I don't care--eehh--eeehh--eeehhh

 

 

So how was that??? ^^v

Please subscribe and comment.

Seriously, I need to feed myself with DARAHAE sweetness. 

DARAHAE is killing me softly.

I don't prove read.. so yeah.. Bear with my grammar.