Chapter 29

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jaejoong, what do you think?"

 

Jaejoong startled from his daydreaming and lifted up his face. "Hm?"

 

Changmin raised his eyebrow sipping his Earl Grey tea. "What do you think?" he asked again.

 

"About what?"

 

"Oh, great. He didn't listen to us at all," said Junsu rolling his eyes. "What are you daydreaming about this early in the morning, Jaejoong?"

 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing."

 

"He is always like this if He haven't met Yunho for a few days. Do you remember when Yunho went to Lake District? He was also like this," said Changmin to Junsu. "By The way Yunho wasn't seen everywhere for these past days. where is he?"

 

Jaejoong sipped his tea and looked outside the kitchen's window. He did haven't met Yunho for these past days. To be more exact since Jaejoong said that cursed words. Until now Jaejoong haven't could forget Yunho's face expression that time, As if Jaejoong's words have numb him at once. And until now the guilty feeling was still tightened his chest, make him not in peace, can't sleep, can't eat, and almost can't breath.

 

He wanted to call Yunho to explain that what his words meant wasn't as bad as what he have heard, but he was always out of it at the very last moment. He afraid that Yunho is still angry with him. he afraid that Yunho refused to talk to him. But if he thought again, wasn't the condition now is already like that? His careless words have hurt Yunho's feeling and now that man never call him anymore. That thought make Jaejoong felt even more pressure.

 

"Jaejoong, do you know where is Yunho?"

 

Jaejoong startled again, but he was saved from the obligation to answer Junsu's question when The flat's bell rang. Junsu got up from his chair and went to open the door. not long after that he walked back to the kitchen with Kim Heechul.

 

"Hey, friends. I know I come at the right moments. I have smelt the eggs and bacon from the door. Just so you know, I haven't have my breakfast and now my stomach is really starving," said Heechul cheerfully, really contrary from what Jaejoong's feeling at that time.

 

Changmin waved his hands. "Sit and eat. I never refused to give foods to thin people who complain that they're starving."

 

"So what are you guys talking about?" asked Heechul while pouring a cup of coffee for himself.

 

"About Jaejoong who is daydreaming and about Yunho who can't be seen these past days," answered Changmin lightly.

 

Heechul nodded and sipped his coffee. "Oh, that's right. Last time he told me that he have a lil work in Dublin."

 

"So Yunho is in Dublin now? It make sense," said Junsu, then glanced at Jaejoong. "You never told."

 

Because even I myself didn't know. Jaejoong bite his lips and stared at Heechul. Yunho went to Dublin? Why could Heechul know?

 

"Oh Yeah, Jaejoong, I came here to ask for you help."Heechul'voice interrupted Jaejoong gloomy thought. "There is an article that I want to put in for my magazine and I thought you can…"

 

"Sorry, Heechul," interrupted Jaejoong quickly, almost without thinking. "I thought I can't help you this time."

 

Heechul looked surprised. "Oh," he mumbled. "You are very busy?"

 

"Yes." Jaejoong smiled a bit, finished his tea and stood up. "I actually should left now if I didn't want to be nagged by my photographer because I am late."

 

"You have a shooting schedule today? Didn't you say earlier that…"

 

"I know my own schedule," Jaejoong interrupted Changmin's words curtly and stared at his friend with his narrowed eyes. "And  I am very busy today."

 

Changmin held up both of his hands giving up. "Oh, well, lass. Save your claws."

 

After mumbling the incoherent goodbye, Jaejoong reached for his coat and bag in his bedroom, then hurried to leave his flat which felt more suffocated. Outside, he looked up at the sky which unusual bright -Very contrary from his mood- and inhaled deeply, but that effort of him didn't managed to ditch the burden in his chest. also didn't manage to make his mood better.

 

Actually Jaejoong didn't have any schedule this morning, but he was so restlee to just sat at home without doing anything, moreover after Heechul came and said that Yunho was in Dublin. Jaejoong sighed loudly. He must calmed himself. He must went to a place that could make him in calm. May be he could go to the salon. Or to Harrod's. Yes, shopping always managed to make him happy.

 

But it's strange, He eventually didn't go to salon or Harrod's. Without he really realized, His feet has brought him back to the small park that he ever visited with Yunho. The place where Yunho and him ever ate the most delicious fish and chips in London. The place which actually always reminded him of Jung Yunho.

 

Really pitiful.

 

That park was now already bloomed with flowers, exactly like what Yunho said, But Jaejoong almost didn't gave his attention to the surroundings. He only walked down the path beside the pool with his head down and think of… think of… Oh My God, what's wrong with him? Jaejoong hissed and hit his own head. "Stupid. Don't keep thinking of that person."

 

But if he really didn't want to think of that person, if he really shouldn't think of Jung Yunho, then why all of the places that he could visit in London he choose to come here? He was really pitiful. really…

 

Jaejoong gasped when his arms were suddenly being gripped, followed by a low and flat voice that said, "You want to jump into the pool?"

 

Jaejoong blinked and just realized that he has walked far from the path and have walks towards the pool. Was he too deep in his daydreaming to not even n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter