Kyeongmi to the Rescue

Dorm Room 2012

"You know, this winter break was interesting to say the least." Xiumin said with a smile on his face.

"I don't want to go back to college yet!" Baekhyun said whining.

"Stop whining. It won't be that bad." Kris said trying to focus on the road.

"Do you want me to take over?" Suho asked.

"I'm good." Kris said.

"Oh, it's Jun." Suho said looking at his phone. "What's up?"

"Hyung, when are you guys coming back?" He asked.

"We're on our way back now, is something wrong?"

"...No, there's been a lot of buzz about you guys. You know you were on the news right?"

"The news!?"

"Un, your fan meet and greet thing. Father was pretty upset, but for some reason Minwoo hyung stood up for you... It was kind of weird seeing him care about one of us... He also asked how my day was... He's been smiling a lot too... Is he on drugs?"

"No, he's just had a change of heart that's all." Suho said laughing.

"Oh, he must be in a relationship. Hopefully he stays like this."

"I hope so too, was there something else you wanted?"

"Nope, just wanted to tell you about Minwoo hyung's weird behavior."

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home."

"Okay." He said ending the call.

"What did Jun want?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just to tell me about Minwoo hyung's behavior."

"Is something wrong?" Lay asked.

"No, I never realized how much control Shin has over him." He said laughing.

"Don't bring him up right now; I'm still pissed at him." Kris said speeding up.

"Slow down, precious cargo is on board!" Luhan said checking his appearance.

"Aigoo, such a vain person." Xiumin said shaking his head.

"But it’s true." Sehun said smiling at him.

"Kyeongmi noona's manga attracts some erted fans." Chen said smiling.

"A little too erted." Kai said shaking his head. "Isn't that right Kyungsoo?" He said turning to him to see him fast asleep with his head resting against Chanyeol who was reading his book.

"Is something wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"No...." Kai said looking at him. Kai continued to stare at Kyungsoo who continued to sleep against Chanyeol's arm.

-------

"So when will you get back on your broom and fly away?" Namjin asked looking at Lulu.

"Funny, you're acting like I want to be here. This wasn't my choice you little ."

"You know, I liked it better when you didn't talk to me. Can we go back to that time?"

"Trust me if we could I would, but I have an image to keep."

"Really? I thought you had a y image."

"You know, I could convince my father to divorce your mother-"

"Please do! Breathing the same air as you is getting disgusting."

"Keep talking; you and your mother will be on the street. Remember my father is the one who brought this house."

"If being on the street means I never have to see your face again then I'll gladly live on the street."

"You talk big, but you can't back it up. You wouldn't last if my father wasn't supporting you and your lazy mother."

"You know the only reason I haven't kicked your is because you're a girl.... I think." He said looking at her hat.

"Yah!"

"You must have a lot of people that hate you for them to shave your head. How did your father take it?"

"For your information I did this myself!"

"Uh huh, someone as vain as you shaved all their hair off? I'm not buying it. Whoever did it I'd like to personally thank them and for you to cover it up, they must have some serious power." He said laughing.

"I'm not covering up for anyone!"

"Sure~" he said laughing as his phone suddenly rang. "Oh" he said looking at the name. "Oh, noona what's up?"

"Yah! Lee Namjin! I'm going to need you to stop disappearing!" Kyeongmi shouted.

"What's wrong?"

"I was going to draw you for the next issue but you disappeared again."

"You were serious?"

"Yep, the response from the crowd was good so I was going to do some reference sketches."

"Cool, but I can't leave right now, we're in the middle of a family thing." He explained.

"Oh yeah, hmmm.... Where do you live, I'll come to you."

"Eh!? Seriously!?"

"Yes I'm serious I'm on a deadline!"

-------

An hour later, a helicopter could be heard as Namjin looked out to see it hover above their home before a ladder fell from it.

"Who the hell?" Lulu shouted.

"Noona you we're really serious!?"

"I take my work seriously." She said laughing. "Woah, this house is huge! Does being a butler and chef make this kind of money!?"

"No, this is from my stepfather." Namjin said tightening his fist.

"I take it you don't get along with him?"

"Him and his y daughter. I heard his ex-wife divorced him not too long ago and then he just up and married my mom!"

"Hmmm... I don't mean to pry but-"

"Yeah, he was cheating on his wife with my mom. I'm not ashamed to admit that."

"Well, let's talk about something different. This conversation is getting too personal."

"Alright-"

"What the hell was a helicopter-" Lulu froze when she saw Kyeongmi talking to Namjin.

"Speak of the herself." Namjin said under his breath.

Kyeongmi turned to see Lulu who had been petrified with fear.

"Oh my goodness! SHE'S your sister!?" Kyeongmi asked.

"STEP-SISTER, but yeah why?"

"That's who the antagonist is based off!"

"Eh! Then that means you two know each other!?" Namjin asked.

"I'm partially to blame for her shaved head." Kyeongmi said laughing.

"Really!?" He said looking at her. "Then-" he said getting down on his knees as he bowed to her. "Thank you so much."

"Stop exaggerating." She said laughing.

"YAH! I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY!" Lulu shouted.

"Well, you deserved it." Kyeongmi explained.

"You and that other ruined my gorgeous hair!"

"Now now, you shouldn't get mad over past events. What's happened has happened. It's been really chilly lately have you been well?"

"You !" She shouted.

"Calling me by your name isn't nice sweetie." Kyeongmi explained.

"You ruined my beauty!"

"No no no no~ we just made the outside match the inside." Kyeongmi explained with a smile on her face.

"What!? Are you saying I'm ugly!"

"Yep." She said smiling.

"What is going on out here!?" Namjin's mother shouted walking out. "Who is this?"

"This is a friend of mine." Namjin explained.

"A friend?" Namjin's mother asked.

"She's bad mouthing me omma and Namjin is joining in on it." Lulu said faking some tears.

"You need to leave." She explained.

"Omo, she could be an actress." Kyeongmi said looking at Namjin.

"I know, she's the definition of two-faced." He explained.

"See omma~ all I was trying to do is stop him from leaving with her and he started calling me all sorts of names like... Like a female dog!" She said ‘crying’

"Namjin apologize!" She shouted.

"Omma! Are you really going to believe her over your own son!?"

"She's my child as well-"

"STEP-daughter! I'm your biological child!" He shouted.

"That's enough Namjin. You obviously have no respect for your mother or us." Lulu's father said walking out of the house.

"You got one part right, I don't have any respect for you or your daughter! But don't you dare say I don't respect my mother!"

"You don't have any respect for me!" His mother shouted.

"...how could you say that!" Namjin shouted.

"If you don't have respect for your father and sister, then you don't have any respect for me."

"Omma..."

" I don't know what has gotten into you, it must be from her influence!"

"Me!?" Kyeongmi asked.

"Yes, you must have seduced my son and turned him into a rebellious child!"

"She has nothing to do with this omma!"

"She has everything to do with this! You've changed Namjin!" She shouted.

Cars began to arrive as they continued to argue. Family from Namjin's mothers side began to arrive as they listened to their argument.

"Oh this is perfect!" He said looking at his relatives. "You're saying I've changed!? I'm not the one who slept with a married person!" He shouted so all his family could hear. "If anyone has changed it’s you! You sold your soul for money omma." He said looking at her.

"You disrespectful-"

Kyeongmi suddenly grabbed her wrist as she looked at her.

"I think you should stop now."

"Let go of me!" She shouted slapping Kyeongmi on the cheek with her free hand.

"Noona!" Namjin said looking at her.

"I want both of you off my property this instant!" Lulu's father shouted. "I don't ever want to see you on my property ever again! Especially you Namjin!"

Suddenly Kyeongmi began to laugh as she looked at them.

"I see how it's going to be, fine, you won't see neither of us again." She said grabbing Namjin's hand. "I seduced him right?" she said pulling him into a kiss. "There, now you can say that. Just don't come crawling asking for money from Namjin." Kyeongmi explained.

"Ha! Like we'd ever ask him for money!" Lulu's father said.

Kyeongmi looked at the bushes near their house as she shook her head.

"Just remember this; you have made a powerful enemy." Kyeongmi said smiling.

"I'm so scared." Lulu's father said laughing.

"Have a nice life." Kyeongmi said bowing before the sound of a helicopter could be heard above.

 

 


A/N: Aigoo~ I almost forgot to update my story this week >__< So sorry~  SO this story is almost over TT___TT but don't worry these lovely characters will be back soon~

random gif XD