Pretty Much

Dorm Room 2012

"Seunghyun-ah what are you doing up here by yourself?" Jaeyeol asked walking up to him.

"Oh, hey hyung." Seunghyun said getting up.

 "Why do you sound so dead?" Jaeyeol asked laughing.

"It's nothing." He said looking up at Jaeyeol.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"No...it's nothing." Seunghyun said staring at Jaeyeol.

"Alright, if you say so. Hey are you doing anything this weekend?" Jaeyeol asked.

"No why?"

"Want to sleepover?"

"Sleepover!?" He asked.

"Un, want to come?" He asked smiling.

"If it's okay..."

"Cool." He said smiling.

------

The weekend came as Seunghyun stared at the smiling giant.

"Ready to go?" He asked looking at him.

"Yeah."

-----

The two made it back as Seunghyun stared at the apartment complex then back at Jaeyeol.

"Let's go." He said grabbing Seunghyun's bag.

-----
They walked into the apartment to see both of Jaeyeol's parents walking towards the door.

"Oh, you must be the one Jaeyeol was talking about." His father said looking at him. "It's surprises me you have time to for guest when your grades are terrible. Then again you aren't as bright as your brother."

"Of course I'm not as bright as Chanyeol hyung." Jaeyeol said laughing.

"We will be leaving for the weekend. We'll return Monday." His mother explained.

"Where are you two going?" Jaeyeol asked.

"It doesn't concern you." His father said fixing his glasses. "TRY to watch the place while we are gone." He explained walking pass him.

"Have a nice time." Jaeyeol said smiling.

His parents left without a word. Seunghyun looked at Jaeyeol who was still smiling.

"Hyung?" Seunghyun asked.

"Let me show you to my room." he said pulling him towards it.

The two walked into the spacious room.

"This is a cool room." Seunghyun said smiling. He turned to look at Jaeyeol who for the first time ever wasn't smiling.

Seunghyun walked over to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Jaeyeol asked smiling.

"Hyung... It's okay."

"What are you talking about?" Jaeyeol said laughing.

"It's okay to cry every now and then." Seunghyun explained.

"I'm not going..." Suddenly Jaeyeol began to tear up as his vision became blurry. "I'm not crying." He said rubbing his eyes."Besides I'm used to their remarks."

"I'll tell you the same thing someone told me. You shouldn't have to get used to something like this."

"They're my parents. I think the situation is a little more complicated."

"Bullying is bullying." Seunghyun said.

"But you know, they're right, I'm not as smart as Chanyeol is."

"So what, I'm sure you're better in other things besides academics." Seunghyun said smiling.

"Yeah..." He said with a sigh.

"Hyung, if you're going to be like this all weekend I'll leave." He said pouting.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." He said laughing.

"That's better. And whenever you need to talk I'll be there." He said smiling.

"Yah, don't act all manly now."

"Why? I've seen you cry." Seunghyun said laughing.

"I didn't cry, I had something in my eye!"

"Uh huh whatever you say." Seunghyun said laughing.

"You're not going to forget this are you." Jaeyeol said looking at him.

"Nope." Seunghyun said smiling.

-------

It was six in the evening when the two started to get hungry.

"What should we eat?"

"Hmmm... Let's order something." Jaeyeol said grabbing the phone. "What are you in the mood for?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Jajangmyeon?" Jaeyeol asked.

"Sure."

------

Their food arrived as the two watched TV while they ate.

"Hyung, you're a really messy eater." Seunghyun said looking at Jaeyeol's messy face.

"I can't help it." He said trying to it off.

"Hyung just use a napkin." Seunghyun explained.

"No, then I won't be able to eat it." He said trying to the spots.

Seunghyun shook his head as he wiped the sauce off Jaeyeol's face with his thumb.

"There." He said his thumb clean.

"Yah! That was mine!" He shouted.

"Too bad it's gone now." Seunghyun said sticking out his tongue.

"Fine then, I'll just have to get you back!" Jaeyeol said putting some sauce on Seunghyun's cheek.

"I'll just wipe it off with a napkin." Seunghyun said grabbing a napkin.

"No!" Jaeyeol said grabbing his hand.

"I want to get this off my face hyung let go!" Seunghyun said trying to free his hand.

"Nope, revenge!" Jaeyeol said the sauce off his face.

 “Hyung!" Seunghyun said wiping his cheek. "That was gross!"

"Revenge dongsaeng, revenge." He said laughing.

-----

They had finished eating and were now relaxing on the couch.

"I'm going to take my shower." Seunghyun said standing up.

"Okay, towels are in the closet next to the bathroom." Jaeyeol said pointing down the hall.

"Alright." Seunghyun said walking towards it.

------

Five minutes into his shower Seunghyun heard the sound of water and opened the shower curtain to see Jaeyeol peeing.

"Hyung!?" Seunghyun shouted looking embarrassed as his eyes focused on Jaeyeol's .

"What's up?" He asked.

"You just barged in here while I'm taking a shower!"

 "What's the big deal? We're both guys. Unless..." He said looking at Seunghyun. "You're really a girl!" He said pulling the curtain back revealing Seunghyun's wet and soapy body.

"Nope, and balls you're a guy." Jaeyeol said laughing.

"HYUNG!" Seunghyun shouted turning completely red.

"Araso, I'll leave." He said flushing the toilet and washing his hands before he walked out.

Seunghyun stood still red as he looked down to see his starting to get hard.

"Hyung is starting to get to me." He said trying to calm his down. "Hyung is huge!" He said remembering his . "I wonder how it would feel... Ah! I have to erase those thoughts!" He said looking at his . "I can't tell hyung I have feelings for him. I have to keep pretending." He said calming himself down.

-------

"The shower is all yours hyung."  Seunghyun said drying his hair with a towel.

"Alright," he said standing up as he walked towards the shower.

Thirty minutes later the bathroom door opened as Jaeyeol walked out completely .

Seunghyun turned to him and immediately closed his eyes.

"Hyung! Where is your towel!?" He shouted.

"In my room, I forgot it no big deal he said laughing. "This feels good. Maybe I should just walk around ." He explained.

"Hyung go get dressed."

"Ne~"

Jaeyeol returned in only his boxers as he sat down in the couch.

"Do you always dress like that?" Seunghyun asked.

"Un, I feel constricted wearing clothes at home."

"You have a guest though."

"We're both guys it's no big deal. You always dress like that?" Jaeyeol asked looking at Seunghyun's pajama pants with toad from super Mario on it.

"Yes, why?"

"It looks childish." He said laughing.

"Toad is cool!" Seunghyun shouted.

"Sure he is." He said laughing.

-------

The two had tired themselves out as Jaeyeol setup a place next to his bed for Seunghyun.

"It's hot~ in going to go turn on the AC." Jaeyeol said getting up.

Seunghyun watched Jaeyeol walk out the room as he bit his bottom lip. "I have to stay in control.." He said fanning himself.

Jaeyeol came back into the room and jumped onto his bed.

"Hey Seunghyun."

"Huh?"

"Thanks."

--------

The next morning Seunghyun awoke to see Jaeyeol next to him with his leg and arm over him. Seunghyun’s eyes bugged out as he stared at Jaeyeol. He tried to move, but Jaeyeol grunted and pulled him closer. Seunghyun could feel Jaeyeol’s morning wood against him as his face turned as red as a tomato. Jaeyeol’s face was inches from his.

“Hyung…” Seunghyun said in a shaky voice.

Jaeyeol began to mumble. “five more minutes~” he explained.

“Jaeyeol hyung wake up.” Seunghyun said.

Jaeyeol opened his eyes to see Seunghyun as he hopped up. “What am I doing on the floor!?” he shouted.

“That’s what I would like to know.” Seunghyun said laughing.

“I guess I must have fell off my bed last night.” He said laughing.

“Also hyung.” Seunghyun said pointing to his pants.

“Ah, meh, it can’t be helped. I wake up with an every day. Don’t you?” he asked looking at his pants.

“Not every day.” He said covering himself.

“No need to be embarrassed.” Jaeyeol said slapping him on the back.

          ------

Jaeyeol had started to make something for breakfast as Seunghyun watched.

“Hyung, you know how to cook?”

“Yep, is it surprising to see?” he asked turning around.

“Yeah, you don’t seem like the type.”

“Yeah, I know, but I think everybody should learn how to cook. That means you too.” He said smiling.

“I don’t think I should touch a stove…”

“Come on, I’ll teach you.” He said pulling him towards the stove. “Now, all you have to do is flip the pancake.”

Seunghyun looked worried as he tried to flip it.

“Hyung, It’s not flipping.”

“Calm down.” He said standing behind as he grabbed his hand.

“Hyung!... This position…” Seunghyun said blushing.

“huh?”

“It’s what couples do…”

“Ah~ Well this is the best position. Now flip.” He said helping him flip the pancake. “hmmm… it’s burnt, but nice try.” He said laughing. “I’ll take over for now.”

“Okay.” He said sitting back down. ‘hyung...”

“What’s up?”

“What types of girls do you like?”

“hmmm… I don’t think I really have a type.”

“Have any girls caught your attention?”

“A few, but none that I would actually date. But you know, lately I haven’t even been paying attention to girls lately.”

“Really why?”

“I’ve been paying attention to you lately.” He said laughing.

“ME!? Why?”

“I find you cute sometimes.” He said turning around.

“Cu...CUTE!? Hyung what are you saying?”

“hmmm… I find you more interesting than girls.” He said smiling.

“Hyung are you…”

“Un, you didn’t know?” he asked.

“You’re GAY!?”

“Pretty much.” He said laughing.

“Do the others know?”

“Not sure, but I don’t really care about stuff like that. I like what I like.” He said placing a plate of pancakes in front of Seunghyun.

“Do you…”

Do I what?” he asked.

“Do you like me hyung?”

“Yep, you’re funny and cool to hang out with.”

“Hyung… Stop playing around.” Seunghyun said looking at him.

Suddenly Jaeyeol kissed Seunghyun making him freeze.

“Now does it look like I’m playing around.” He said smiling.

 


A/N: had to add a little Jaeyeol and Seunghyun in here~