Kyeongmi's Fault

Dorm Room 2012

"What the hell is this!?" Luhan shouted.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Why is my character making out with Xiumin's character!?"

"What!?" Xiumin shouted grabbing the manga. "He's right! Wait! Chanyeol and Kris? Kai and Sehun? Tao and Suho!? Kyungsoo and Chen, Lay and Baekhyun!? What's up with these combinations!?" He shouted.

"You guys are overreacting, besides its just fiction." Suho said laughing.

"Still these combinations are weird." Baekhyun said looking at his character and Lay's character in the shower.

"It's just to add a little twist to her story." Suho explained.

"Hmmm..." Chen said staring at Kyungsoo.

"What are you thinking?" Kyungsoo said looking at him.

"I'm curious." Chen said smiling.

"About what....No!" Kyungsoo said moving away from him.

"Come on~ it’s just a little experiment. He said grabbing his arm.

"Chen let go!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Just one kiss." Chen said trying to kiss him.

"Yah!" Kai shouted.

"Chen stop trying to kiss Kyungsoo!" Xiumin shouted.

"That is funny; I wonder how she decided on the pairings." Suho said reading.

"Does it matter!?" Luhan shouted. "No offense Xiumin, but you're not my type."

"Even though you say no offense I still take offense to that." Xiumin explained.

"I can understand Chen's character, but I would never go for Chanyeol!" Kris shouted.

"I agree, we may both be tall, but that's about all we have in common." Chanyeol said in a calm voice. "What about you Baekhyun?"

"Lay hyung. Show me your ." Baekhyun said walking towards him.

"No!" Lay said covering himself.

"I want to see if you are really that big. I don't remember since we hardly ever shower at the same time." He said pulling on his pants.

"Yah! Let go!" Lay said looking at Baekhyun.

"Just a peek." He said smiling.

"Chanyeol do something." Suho said looking at him.

"Why? I find this amusing." He said smiling.

"Ignore them; I want to talk about Sehun and Kai's scene. I do not approve!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Are you mad Kyungsoo?" Chen asked finally calming down.

"Kai wouldn't do that to Sehun.

"I agree, the only guy I want to touch is Luhan hyung." Sehun said.

"Yah, don't say it like that." Luhan said looking at him.

"Why not? I would only give a massage to you."

"How nice." Suho said smiling. "Baekhyun knock it off already!" He said looking at Baekhyun trying to pull Lay's pants off.

"I'm really curious about these pairings, should we call Kyeongmi noona?" Xiumin asked.

-----

"Noona," Xiumin said.

"Oh, what's up?" Kyeongmi asked. "Did you get the newest issue?"

"That's why we called." He said putting her on speaker. "What's up with the pairings?"

"Ah...ummm... You want the truth?" She asked.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo said.

"Okay, I cut up your names and put them in a hat. I already had the scenes in my head, but I wasn't sure of the pairings so I pulled each name out of a hat." She said laughing.

"Noona, you could have just asked us." Sehun explained.

"No way~ besides the feedback for it was good since it was unexpected. I have to go I'm at the beach and there are guys in speedos I must sketch them for reference."

"Where are you now!? It's close to the end of October." Kris asked.

"I'm in the Caribbean right now. I can't stand the cold~ Ah! There is a group running in front of me with speedos on got to go!" She said ending the call.

"She's a ert and a weirdo." Luhan said shaking his head.

"It's almost that time of year." Chen said with a devious smile. "There should be some parties happening soon right?" He asked looking at Luhan.

"Yeah, but I have something better." He said with a smirk.

------

It was October 31st as the group stared at the abandoned building in front of them.

"I don't think this is such a good idea." Kyungsoo said grabbing Kai's arm.

"Don't be scared." Kai said smiling.

"So I heard there are about six ghost that haunt this building." Luhan said smiling.

"There are no such things as ghost." Chanyeol said looking at Luhan.

"You know ghost like going after the nonbelievers first." Luhan said laughing.

"Believe Chanyeol! I don't want a ghost chasing after us!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Calm down, trust me ghost aren't real." Chanyeol explained. "Suho hyung you don't believe in ghost do you?" Chanyeol asked looking at him.

Suho was busy staring at one of the windows as the color in his face left him.

"Suho are you okay?" Lay asked.

"There's someone at the window." He said pointing to it.

Lay looked up and saw no one there.

"Stop trying to scare us!" Sehun said hugging Luhan.

"Let's just get this over with." Kris said walking towards the building.

"He's so cool!" Tao said following him.

"Wait I have to tell you guys where the ghost normally appear!" Luhan said following them.

"Wait for us!" Kyungsoo said running after them.

"Kyungsoo wait up!" Kai shouted.

 

 


A/N: lol got you~ XD anyway moving right along with the story some of you want some more Baekyeol and Hunhan... DONE! I'm writing it now ^___^