Only Child?

Dorm Room 2012

The large group made it to a nearby restaurant as they sat down while they waited for their drinks.

"So, Mira who has your parents set you up with this time?" Mrs. Do asked.

"Suho." She said pointing to him.

"Oh really!?"

"Un, but it’s just a cover up. Me and Suho both don't want to continue going on arranged meetings, so we decided to pretend to date." She explained.

"Why are you pretending? Don't you have a crush on Yong-"

Mira quickly covered .

"I have no clue what you are talking about." Mira said giving her eye signals as she looked at Yongha laughing with the other guys.

"Aigoo, you are a softie like your father. Always afraid to express your feelings." Mrs. Do said shaking her head. "You should hurry though, I'm sure he has girls after him."

"Yongha? No way!" she said stealing a look.

-----

"Jihwan stop!" Wei shouted as Jihwan drew on his picture.

"Why should I?"

"Jihwan stop messing with Wei." Jun said with a sigh.

"You mind your business." Jihwan said looking at him.

"Yah, I'm older than you!" Jun shouted.

"Stop fussing everybody." Hyunsoo said looking at them.

"You kids should try to get along." Jaeyeol said looking at them.

"I'm trying, but Jihwan is being mean to me." Wei explained.

"Hey Sehun, Jihwan is being a bully." Jaeyeol said looking at him.

"I don't know what to do when he gets like this." Sehun said sighing.

"Is he normally like this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Only around guys, he treats girls really nice." He explained.

"He doesn't seem to respect you either." Chanyeol explained.

"I don't know why." Sehun said looking at him.

"Excuse me pretty lady." Shin said grabbing one of the waitress' hands.

"Omo! Yes how may I assist you?" She asked blushing.

"Can you tell me where the bathroom is located?" He asked whispering in her ear.

"I'll take you!" She said grabbing his hand.

"He might be better than Luhan hyung!" Chen shouted.

"Where is Shin hyung going?" Hyunsoo asked looking at Baekhyun.

"Umm... He's just going to the bathroom." He said smiling.

"Oh! I have to go too." He said about to get up.

"No! You can't go right now." Baekhyun said grabbing his hand.

------

Thirty minutes had passed and everyone had their food in front of them as they began to eat.

Shin came back from the bathroom with messy hair and his shirt buttoned up wrong. The waitress was wobbling as she walked pass the table.

"Right on time for my food." Shin said sitting down.

"Remarkable." Lay said laughing.

"Hyung teach me your ways." Chen said grabbing his arm.

"My methods are not for you." He said smiling.

"Kai, I must ask for your forgiveness." Mrs. Do said looking at him.

"It's okay, it's in the past." He said smiling.

"I've been meaning to ask you two a question." Luhan said looking at Kyungsoo's parents.

"What is it?" Mr. Do asked.

"Is Kyungsoo an only child?"

"Yes, why?" Mrs. Do said smiling.

"Hmm... I guess it must have been my imagination."

"Did you see someone that looked like Kyungsoo?" Mr. Do asked.

"I think so...." Luhan said scratching his head.

"I saw her too." Mira said sipping her drink.

"You did!?" Luhan said looking at her.

"Yep, I didn't think anything of it, but now that you mentioned it. I want to find her now."

"A girl that looks like Kyungsoo…" Everyone said looking at him.

"If she was at the fair she might go to our school." Xiumin said looking around.

"That's true."

"Did she really look like him or are you two exaggerating." Kris said looking at them.

"We're serious! We thought that was Kyungsoo's sister." Mira explained.

"Honey, you didn't have a fling and get someone pregnant did you?" Mrs. Do asked.

"No way!" He shouted.

"They say that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. Kyungsoo's twin just happens to be close to us." Chanyeol explained.

“That can wait for another day. It’s getting late now.” Lay said pulling out his phone.


"Omo, look at the time!" Mrs. Do said looking at her watch.

"It is getting late; we'll head out after we pay the bill." Mr. Do said smiling.

"You don't have to pay; we'll take care of it." Mira said smiling.

"That's a nice gesture, but we will pay the bill." Mr. Do said smiling.

"If you insist." Suho said.

"What are you looking at now Shin." Kris said looking at him.

"I might want dessert." He said looking at one of the male waiters as he his lips.

"It's going to fall off if you use it too much." Kris said rolling his eyes.

"Then I better use it as much as possible before that happens." He said smiling as he got up and walked over to the waiter.

------

"This has been nice, Kyungsoo, don't be a stranger. Kai you're welcome to come by too." Mrs. Do said smiling.

"What about us?" Sehun asked.

"Of course all of you are welcome to come." Mrs. Do said smiling.

"We better get going." Mr. Do said starting the car.

"Okay~ let me hug our son." She said giving Kyungsoo a hug before getting in the car.

"Where did Shin hyung go?" Baekhyun asked.

-------
 Shin had pulled the waiter into the bathroom as he walked towards him.

"I told you I'm not gay!" The waiter said looking at Shin.

"Uh huh." Shin said pulling him into a kiss. "We'll see after this." He said ing the waiter’s shirt as his hand slid into his pants as he began to rub .

------

"He's at it again!?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, he has a 99.9% success rate in getting the person he has his eyes on." Lay explained.

"Jun, what time did our parents say they'd pick you up?" Suho asked looking at him.

Jun averted his gaze.

"They don't know you're here do they? Did you leave without telling them?" He asked.

Jun remained silent.

Suho let out a sigh as he pulled his phone out. "They are probably worried." He explained.

"If they were really worried they would have called hours ago hyung."

"What are you up to Jun?" Suho asked.

"Nothing..."

"Stop asking questions. He just probably wanted to see you." Lay explained.

"That reminds me, Wei when is mom and dad picking you up?"

"They're out of town for the weekend and won't be back until Monday."

"Eh!? Did they leave you with any clothes!? I don't remember seeing a bag."

"They said you'd figure something out." He said smiling.

"AISH! How am I supposed to take care of your underwear! Those two are so irresponsible!” he shouted.

"Hyung you're scaring me." Wei said hiding behind Sehun.

"Such a baby." Jihwan said rolling his eyes.

"Be nice Jihwan." Sehun said looking at him.

"Stop babying him Sehun." Luhan said looking at him.

"He's a child leave him alone hyung." Sehun said patting Wei on his head.

"You're alright Luhan hyung." Jihwan said looking at him. “You’re tougher than I thought.”

"It's like I'm watching parents argue on how to raise children." Chen said looking at them.

"It's kind of funny." Xiumin said laughing.

“I guess we have to go to the store.” Luhan said with a defeated sigh.

 

 


A/N: Are you curious about that girl? she'll appear later after a few chapters of lol.