Family Day pt 1

Dorm Room 2012

It was eight in the morning when Baekhyun's phone rang. He felt around the end table for his phone until he grabbed it.

"Hello~" Baekhyun said still half asleep.

"Hyung, can you open the door to your dorm? Omma and appa are waiting until I get in to leave." The boy explained.

"Hyunsoo!?" Baekhyun shouted sitting up in his bed. "What do you mean open the front? Are you really outside!?" He asked getting up and sliding on his flip flops.

"Un, today is family day, but our parents have to work so they can't stay." He explained.

"I'll be right down."

------

Baekhyun walked downstairs to see his little brother standing holding tightly to his book bag.

"Hyung~." He said hugging his knees.

"Why do you have a book bag with you?"

"Since its Friday out parents thought it'd be nice if I spent the weekend with you." He said smiling.

"Say what?"

"Yep, I'll be here all weekend!" He said climbing up to his back. "Let's go to your room, I want to see how messy you are." He said smiling.

"I'm not messy!"

------

The two of them made it back to the room. Hyunsoo was excited to see his older brother’s room.

"Go ahead in, I have to pee." Baekhyun said handing him the key as he walked to the bathroom.

"Okay." He said smiling.

Hyunsoo opened the door and poked his head in.

Chanyeol had already awoke and spun around in his chair as he stared at him.

"I must be tired, Baekhyun has shrunk." He said rubbing his eyes.

"You must be my hyung's roommate." He said smiling.

"Your hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh, you're already up." Baekhyun said looking at Chanyeol.

"Yep, this is your little brother?" Chanyeol asked getting up.

"Back off! He's not a guinea pig!" Baekhyun said grabbing Hyunsoo and pulling him close to him.

Just then,

"You did what!?" Luhan shouted. "How could you be so irresponsible? And you call yourselves parents!" Luhan shouted.

"Hyung who is that?" Hyunsoo asked.

"That's Luhan hyung...you'll meet him a little later."

"I'm actually still sleepy." Hyunsoo said rubbing his eyes.

"You can go lay down in my bed." He said pointing to his bed. "It's surprising to see you up this early Chanyeol." Baekhyun said looking at him. “Did your brother call?”

“Yeah, he said he was coming later." He said taking off his glasses.

"Is he nice?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's weird." Chanyeol explained.

"When is he coming?" Baekhyun asked.

"Around one in the afternoon."

"So why are you up now?" Baekhyun asked.

“I was wondering where you disappeared to, now that I know, I'm going back to sleep." He said laying back down.

"Whatever." Baekhyun said walking towards his bed. "We are going to have to share." Baekhyun said looking at Hyunsoo.

"Okay."

-------

"Hyung who is the kid?" Sehun said sitting up still rubbing his eyes.

"My little brother. Our parents just dropped him off and drove off. They are really irresponsible." He explained. "AISH! He's drooling on me." Luhan said looking at his damp shoulder.

"He resembles you." Sehun said smiling.

"Yeah, they call him mini Luhan, but we are nothing alike.

"What's his real name?" Sehun asked.

"His name is Wei, I'm going back to sleep now." Luhan said laying Wei in his bed before pulling out another blanket as he set up a place on the floor.

"Hyung why don't you just share a bed with him?"

"He's a wild sleeper and I don't want to get kicked in the balls again." He explained.

--------

It was ten in the morning when Hyunsoo climbed over Baekhyun and walked towards the bathroom. On his way, Wei walked out rubbing his eyes as he found his way to the bathroom.

The two had finished peeing and were washing their hands when Chen walked in to see the mini clones.

Chen shook his head before looking at them.

"Luhan hyung and Baekhyun have shrunk!" He shouted.

The two kids turned to look at the hysterical guy as they stared at each other. A grin appeared on their faces as they looked back at Chen.

"Yah! Quiet down!" Hyunsoo shouted.

"Yeah, quiet down." Wei said snickering.

"Xiumin hyung!" Chen shouted running out.

He returned a few seconds later with a sleepy Xiumin.

"Hyung! Luhan hyung and Baekhyun shrunk!"

"Are you an idiot Chen? Wei, why are you messing with him?"

"Hyung, you know him?" Wei asked.

"Yeah... I don't think I've met you, who are you?" Xiumin asked kneeling down.

"I'm Hyunsoo, Baekhyun's little brother."

"Ah! That makes sense. See, they are just their brothers. Now I'm going back to sleep."

"So you two are just their brothers?"

"Ne, sorry for tricking you." Wei said bowing.

"What time does the fair start?" Hyunsoo asked.

"I think it's already started." Chen said.

"What!?" Then we have to wake them up!" Wei said running back to the room.

-----

"Hyung wake up!" Wei said shaking Luhan.

"What is it?"

"The fair has already started!"

"It will be alright, it last until six."

"Hyung!" Wei shouted.

"I can take him." Sehun said getting up. "My brother would like having someone to play with." Sehun said smiling.

"Really!?" Wei asked getting excited.

"Hyung you really don't want to come?" Sehun asked looking at Luhan.

"I'm fine, go have fun." He said climbing into bed.

"Okay."

-----

"Wake up Tao." Kris said shaking him.

"Now what?"

"My brother is outside the dorm door."

"Is he really that weird?"

"We need to hurry and get to the fair without him knowing we left."

"Is it really that serious?" Tao asked getting up.

"Yes! Now move!" Kris shouted.

------

"So what should we do first?" Kai said looking at Kyungsoo.

"I don't know, I never realized how big this campus is." Kyungsoo said looking at the map. "There's so much to do." He said looking at all the attractions.

"Let's just walk around and find something."

----

The two walked around until they spotted a child by himself in the distance.

"I wonder if he's lost." Kyungsoo said walking towards him. "Are you lost?" He asked bending down.

"Yes, I was looking for my brother, but I think I'm lost." He said looking at the map.

"What's your brother's name?

"Suho." He said showing them a picture of him from his wallet.

"Oh! Your Suho hyung’s little brother? I'll call him and tell him you're looking for him." Kyungsoo said smiling.

"Thank you." I forgot to charge my phone and it died on me." He explained.

"No problem." Kyungsoo said smiling.

-----

A few minutes later Suho and Lay came as a sigh of relief escaped from Suho.

"Thanks Kyungsoo." He said looking at him.

"It's no problem. I didn't know you had a brother." Kyungsoo said looking surprised.

"I actually have four brothers all together." He explained.

"Really!?" Kai asked.

"Yep, but only Jun came today." He explained.

"What were you two up to?" Lay asked.

"Nothing, just walking around, there's so much to do today." Kyungsoo explained.

"I want to see the theater clubs performance." Jun said pulling on Suho's arm.

"I guess we are going towards the theater department." Lay said laughing.

"Why don't you come with us?" Jun asked looking at Kyungsoo.

"Sure." Kyungsoo said smiling.

-------

"Where's Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun asked looking at Sehun.

"He didn't feel like coming so I'm watching his brother." He said looking at him.

"Woah! He really looks like Luhan hyung." Baekhyun said looking surprised.

"Your brother looks like you too." Chanyeol said laughing.

"Where should we go first?"  Baekhyun asked.

"First I have to go get my brother; he's waiting near the Ferris wheel." Sehun explained.

 

 


A/N: just a pic or gif of their siblings

Hyunsoo, Baekhyun's brother

Wei, Luhan's brother

Jihwan, Sehun's brother

Jun, Suho's brother

Shin, Kris' older brother

 

 

 

There are a few I'm debating on so I'm not sure if I'll add them or not, but the ones listed above are in the story