Part I

Just Another Lie

Jaeseop's POV

::::

"Hey, babe." His voice was music to my ears. A small smile stretched across my face as he wrapped his slim arms around my neck and gave me a soft, chaste kiss. Everything felt perfect with him. It felt...right. 

"Hey, angel." Wrapping my arms around his waist, I began to gently the small of his back with my thumbs, knowing he loved it when I touched him there. I gazed at his smile, his eyes, just about everything. I couldn't ask for anything more than this. This...was exactly what I wanted.

Kevin Woo. The love of my life. My angel. My everything. We had known each other since we gaduated from the performing arts school we both attended. A friend, Eli, had introduced us at the after party held at his place. From then on, I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted to see him everyday. I wanted to hear his soft, angelic voice ring in my ears. I wanted him. 
After a few months of hanging out and getting comfortable around each other, I mustered up the courage to tell him how I felt. To my surprise, he had said yes to dating me. Me, Kim Jaeseop, a dork. But, I wasn't complaining, I had Kevin Woo in my arms. The most beautiful person on the face of the Earth. 

Our relationship was going great. I got him everything he wanted. Whenever he wanted to go somewhere, I'd take him. Whatever he wanted, I gave. As long as if he was smiling at me, I didn't need anything in return. My life was perfect. 
We went everywhere together. We made love. It made me happy to know I was Kevin's first. It felt as though he really belonged to me. No one else. I couldn't get enough of his moans and my name leaving his soft, plump lips that I would gently devour. I couldn't get enough of Kevin Woo. I needed him every second of my life. Smiling at me, hugging me, kissing me... I needed it all. 

"Hey, where are you right now?" I had asked, looking out the window to see if I could spot him.

"I'm out with a couple friends right now. I'll be back a little late." The noise in the back was loud. I could barely hear him.

"Where? I'll meet you there, then we could go home together." I began to get a little nervous. I didn't know who he was with, or what he was really doing. I needed to find out.

"No, it's fine, babe. I'll get a ride from one of my friends." He didn't want me to go to him. Just what exactly was he doing? I heard shouts in the back. Definitely the voice of a male. I bit my lip nervously as he said, 'I love you' and hung up. I put my phone away and slipped on my shoes, walking out the apartment. He had to be at a karaoke place. He wouldn't have been able to answer his phone at a club, because that was ten times louder than a karaoke place. Plus, there was no lame house music playing in the back. Just the voices of 'friends'. My blood began to boil at the thought. He hadn't told me he was even going out. Didn't bother telling me where he was at, or who he was with. On top of all that, he insisted that I not go to him. Pft. Yeah right. As if I'd let anyone touch my Kevin.

I went around all of Seoul, going to every karaoke place there was. He had to be in one of them. Lord knows what he could be doing in there. I chewed on my bottom lip as I walked into, yet another, karaoke place, the woman shaking her head as I gave her my boyfriend's description. I stormed out, making my way to the next place. It was the last karaoke place in Seoul. He had to be here. 
I quickly made my way to the entrance, stopping when a group of people had come out, Kevin right in the middle of the crowd. He was laughing and smiling at his friends, and it didn't seem like he got hurt, so... that was good.

"...Jaeseop?" My thoughts cleared as I heard his voice call my name. "...H-How'd you know I was here..?"

"...I went looking for you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I took his hands in mine, looking at his friends, who began to go their separate ways. 

"You went through all of Seoul just to look for me? I told you I could have gotten a ride from a friend. Besides, it's not like they were going to do anything to me..." My eyes fell on the angel before me.

"You don't know that, Kevin. Anything could have happened." I brought my hand up to his creamy, smooth skin, gently it. "I would kill anyone who touches you..."

I looked into his eyes. I could sense the tense air around him. He was hiding something.

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

Our relationship continued for months. Everything felt perfect, but I knew something wasn't right. Whenever Kevin would go out, I'd follow him, making sure to not be spotted. Whenever he'd get a phone call, I'd stand in the next room, listening. However, I never saw him out with another man. Whenever he did get a phone call, it was from his mom or sister. Maybe I was over thinking the situation. My angel would never do such thing to me. I loved him, and he loved me. That's all that mattered.

I never stopped following him, however. I kept my eyes on him 24/7. If anyone dared lay their eyes on him, I would end their life with my bare hands. I had a burning love for Kevin, and the fire was never going to go out. I had followed him out to a small cafe, where he met up with his sister. I stayed quite a distance, not wanting to alarm him. I knew I was over thinking it at that point. I wasn't obsessed with him. I just loved him too much to let him go out on his own. I needed to know what he was doing every second. Knowing Kevin would find that weird, I resulted into following him. I wasn't obsessed with him.

Eventually, my constant stake outs ceased. I trusted him enough to stop following. But I always kept in touch. I texted or called him whenever he was out, asking where he was, or who he was with. He usually replied by saying with his family, or friends we both knew back in school. I constantly checked his twitter to see if he would tweet something about his night out, but it was usually the same every time. I'd stay up until he came home, staring out the window until I saw my angel coming back to me. It soon became a routine for whenever Kevin went out.
But, I couldn't be focussing on things like this. Especially when our one year anniversary was coming up. I pulled out a small, red box from my pocket. I smiled to myself as I opened it, looking at the silver ring that sat in the box. Just a few more days, and Kevin would be mine forever.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

This will most likely be a 4shot. If those even exist. .___. 
But, I'm only keeping it short because I know I'm too lazy to make it an actual story.