Super Junior M - Oppo Ad (edited story)

Super Junior M - Oppo Ad (edited story by me)

[It's my first time to write one-short story. This is just a random story from Super Junior-M's cf of the oppo phone. I just saw this vid in youtube and I found it cute. So I decided to write a story but the main lead is Kyuhyun not Hangeng. I just give the link if you haven see it --> http://youtu.be/u6ukifS7pcE . Hope you like it, ENJOY~] (sorry if there is some wrong spelling or grammer or anything)

 

 

It’s a fine day today, and I walk to school like usually. With a smile on my face while walking to the cafeteria. Everyone looks happy, maybe they have the same mood as me. I walk past the cafeteria to the back area of the school, this school is so big, I love it here, it has a lot of memories in this school. I saw some people gather in front of the notice board and discussing something. I walk toward the notice board and saw a poster that says “Super Junior coming back soon”. I was happy when I saw this poster. Is that means they are coming back, oh I can’t wait to see them, it’s been a long time since we be together. Come to school TOGETHER, eating lunch TOGETHER, finish our project TOGETHER, study TOGETHER, goes home TOGETHER. Everything we do is together. Until now, I still can’t forget those memories we span together. With their busy schedule, I don’t know if they still remember me, I hope they will.

 

&&

 

I was practicing my piano skill for the upcoming performance. I get to pick as the lead of the class to perform in the upcoming performance. I was practicing hard to get good result in the performance. Suddenly, I felt the room was dark or something. Or someone covered my eyes. I was reaching for something and I touched someone’s hand on my covered eyes, this hand is soft and warm, I wonder who’s hand is this. Then, that hand that covered my eyes removed from my eye sight and I can see the room again. I turn around and I saw a tall guy standing beside me, his looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

 

“ Hey, need any help? “ ask that tall guy.

“ uhm, it’s ok. Thank you for asking, but I can do this. “ I answer him politely.

 

He suddenly sit beside me and play a note and say “ Try this “

I follow the note he play but I feel wired with the sound that comes out, it doesn’t same as him, I play it one more time and it still the same, I try and try but it’s still the same, then I feel like give up when suddenly he speck “ Don’t give up easily, just keep on trying and you will get it “ His warm voice give me energy to keep trying. “ Ok “ I reply him. He accompany me for awhile then he said he had to go.

 

“ I’m sorry but I have to go “

“ You have to leave now? “ I don’t know why, but I feel like don’t want him to leave.

“ Yeah, hope you will remember the note that I teach you, take it as your performance, ok “ He smile.

“ Really? Kamsahamnida “ I smile.

“ Good luck then ^^ “

 

I was so happy that I forgot to ask his name. Oh, paboya, how can I forget to ask a simple question. I really regret this.

 

The next few days, I always went to the music room to practice my piano. But, after that day, I haven seen that tall guy around, he never come to the music room anymore. I don’t know why but I kindda miss him. Although he didn’t come and visit, I still keep the note that he thought me, I practice hard for the performance.

 

It’s been a long time now, that tall guy still didn’t come to the music room, I didn’t even saw him in school too, I wonder where he goes, or is he absence? The day for the performance is coming nearer and nearer. I feel nervous these days. But somehow I feel a little sad, is it because of that tall guy. After that day, I always think about him.

 

“ Ok, the performance is tomorrow, who’s exited? “ Miss Park asked the class and everyone rise up their hands and some cheer for it.

“ Ok, now I know you guys exited for tomorrow, me too. And Miss Sica, have you prepare for the performance tomorrow? “ Miss Park asked me.

“ Yes, I already prepare everything Miss Park, just keep the performance job to me. “ I answer nervously.

“ Good then, I wish you Good luck for tomorrow performance Miss Sica. “ She smile to me. I guess that’s a good luck smile to me.

 

##

 

It’s the day, the day that I been waiting for. It’s the day that I have to perform in front of the whole school students and teachers. I’m getting more nervous now. There’s a lot of performance perform on stage, it’s not yet my turn so I went to the music room to practice before the real show start. I keep practice and practice. I really try hard for the performance, and I really hope that the tall guy will come and watch my performance. But I forgot, his busy, his a singer, he has a busy schedule, and I think he won’t come and watch my performance. I really wish, wish for their manager or whoever control them just give them some time to let them see my performance.

 

Then, I receive a massage from an unknown number.

‘Good Luck for your performance, just do it like how you do when we where practice’ Who is this anyway?

‘Who are you?’ I asked back.

‘A guy that you met at the music room. Still remember?’ Oh wait, met at the music room, is it that tall guy who teach me the note and the guy that I always missed. How did he get my number?

‘How did you get my number?’ I’m curious.

‘Hmm…secret :p’ Mwo?! I can’t believe he just did that to me. His kindda cute ^^

‘Well, thanks for the wish, I will do my best ^^’As I reply his massage, I remember that I forgot to ask his name.

‘Can I ask you name?’

‘Kyuhyun. Choi Kyuhyun imnida’ Ow~ so his name is Kyuhyun, what a nice name. I should tell him my name too since he don’t know me ether.

‘Sica imnida’ I reply him.

‘I know’ He reply. Mwo? He knows? He knows my name? He knows me?

‘You know?’

‘Yeah, before we met, I already know you, Sica’ He reply. So, he already know me before we met. But how he knows? We never seen each other before, we don’t even know each other, and we not even in the same class. How did he knows me?

 

While I was thinking, someone knock the door. “ Sica? Are you there? It’s you turn now. “ One of the staff said. “ Uh, I’m coming “ Omo, it’s my turn now, I’m nervous.

 

‘I talk to you letter, I have to go now.’ I reply while running to the back stage.

‘Good luck and don’t be nervous. Just enjoy the show ^^’ He reply.

 

When I reach to the stage, there’s a lot of people down there. I keep my nervousness down and went onto the stage. As I walked toward the piano, everyone flash their camera to me. I sit on the chair and start playing.

 

http://youtu.be/ZojXOztgnmc

 

The sound of the music flow to the audience, and I can see them smiling while closing their eyes and listen to the song. I play with full of patient, when I was playing this song, I keep thinking of the memories that I have, the tall guy I mean Kyuhyun and my friends, my teachers and all the students. The good memories flow like a movie.

 

After I finish, I stand up and bow to the audience and smile to everyone. I look into everyone’s eyes and they show their love there. Then I spot something familiar near the side stage, I can’t see it clearly because of the light shine from down stage and it’s dark at that area. But I’m sure I saw him. Is it really him or is just an illusion. I bow down one more time and I went to the back stage. Everyone is clapping their hands and smile to me. Some even congrats me for perform a great show tonight. I smile and thanks to them and left the back stage straight back to the music room.  I was sitting on the piano chair and face the piano when someone covered my eyes. I reach my hand on my eyes and feel that soft hand again.

 

(Just imagine that it was Kyu who cover your eyes, not Hangeng)

 

When I feel the soft hand slowly removed, I look around and saw some guys standing around me, smiling at me, and then I saw Kyuhyun standing behind me. I can see his beautiful eyes and a sweet smile on his face. I smile back. I thought he would never come and watch the performance because of his busy schedule. But I was wrong, his here and I guess with his friends too.

 

“ Kyuhyun? ” I still can’t believe.

“ Hey, nice show “ He smile.

“ You…you saw it? “

“ Yes. You’re good. I know you can do it. “ He smile again. He was happy for me.

“ Thank you. Is all because of you, if you never came into the music room at the first place and teach me, I would never be like that on stage. I would like to say thank you to you, Kyuhyun. “ I thank him, thank him for teaching me and be there for me. Gomawo Kyuhyun.

“ You look great on stage “ One of the guy say and smile to me.

“ Oh, let me introduce them to you. “ Kyuhyun almost forget.

“ Annyeohaseyeo, We Are Super Juni-or~ “ They great me with their special hand gesture. They all look handsome and tall. They all look like a perfect man. They are very nice person.

“ Annyeohaseyeo, Sica imnida. Nice to meet you all. “ I great them back as a normal respect.

“ This is Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum and Yesung. “ The six guys standing Kyuhyun’s left side bow and smile to me.

“ And this is Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kangin, Shindong and Hankyung. “ The other six who is standing Kyuhyun’s right side bow and great me.

“ Nice to meet you. “ I smile shyly to them. Just imagine there are 13 handsome guys standing around you and smile at you. How can you not be shy around them.

“ She’s cute. “ Donghae said.

“ No wonder you talk a lot about her. Now I know why. “ Eunhyuk said and smile to Kyuhyun and me. Wait, did Eunhyuk said he talk a lot about me? I mean Kyuhyun? Talk about me? A lot?

“ Uhm, what Eunhyuk means is I told them about you, and they don’t really know you right, so I have to describe you to them more. That’s…what his mean…yeah. “ Kyuhyun stutter when he explain. It’s cute to see this side of him.

“ Oh, I see. I understand. “ I smile.

“ What? But hyung- “ Eunhyuk’s word been cut by Kyuhyun.

“ Hey Sica, can you play the song one more time for us? “ Kyuhyun suggest.

“ Hey, that’s a great idea, can you play it just for us? I really want to hear it in closer version, it will be sound nice. “ Ryeowook said.

“ Yeah~ yeah~ “ Everyone agreed too.

“ Well, ok. “ I agreed too and they all cheer.

They are just like little kids taking their chairs and sit around their mom and wanted to hear story. Same as them too, they sit around the piano and hear me playing the song. I can see their face same as the audience in the hall just now, so peaceful. I like peaceful, that’s why I like to live in peaceful life, and I like to see these peaceful faces too. I play like how I play on the stage. They seems to love it. We play around in the music room, it’s fun to be with them. They dance to their latest song ‘It’s You’ and I like the song and their dance too. Donghae and Eunhyuk dancing ily; Sungmin acting cute in front of me; Ryeowook dance his favourite move; Yesung sing ‘It Has To Be You’ to me; Kibum sing English song; Shindong and Kangin telling jokes that make all of us laugh so hard; Heechul imitate some of the singer he knows; Hankyung show his skills with ballet dance; Siwon just dance in normal; Leeteuk sing a song. Everyone is having fun.

 

“ Oh, Kyuhyun, what are you going to show us? “ Leeteuk ask Kyuhyun that hasn’t show anything to us yet. Kyuhyun walk towards me and I feel nervous when he walk step by step towards me. I can see Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook giggling at the side; Eunhyuk and Donghae smirking at the side; Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Hankyung, Siwon, Kibum and Shindong smiling too. I feel something fishy here, why is everyone acting wired here. Kyuhyun walk towards me while smiling, his very handsome and I got to admit it that I like him now. I like his sweet smile and beautiful eyes.

 

 

Getting nervous and nervous, what is he going to do to me?

“ Sica “ I heard his voice, very sweet and peaceful voice that I love. I look at him. He look at me too.

“ Close your eyes “ He said. I don’t know why, but I just follow what he said without thinking. I close my eyes and I think he will do something to me. I wait, wait and wait. My heartbeat become faster and faster. Then, I feel his soft hand touch my chin and rise it up and something soft touch my lips. I can guess that is his lips, very soft. But not for so long, he pull it back and I open my eyes. His standing in front of me, smiling.

 

 

I smile back.

“ Looks like she likes it “ Eunhyuk said. I can feel my cheek is hot now. It’s true, I like it that’s why I smile.

“ What is that mean? “ I ask innocently.

“ The sign of being my girlfriend. “ He smile shyly.

 

 

 

I smile shyly too, I don’t know what to do, I think my face is really turning red now.

“ Kya~ look at them, they are so cute when they shy. Come on Sica accept him, I know you like him too right? “ Ryeowook testing me, my face become more red when I heard what he said.

“ I… “ I really don’t know what to say, is not that I want to reject him but this is the first time someone confess to me and I don’t know how to say so that I want to accept him.

“ Ok guys, let’s give them a space here. Let’s go. “ Leeteuk tell them to go out of this room so that we can have our own space here, it’s a little awkward when they keep looking at me to hear my answer.

“ Oww~ can’t we just sit at the side. “ Eunhyuk said.

“ No, we can’t do that, this will be awkward. And you know that I don’t like to feel this kind of atmosphere. “ Donghae said and pull Eunhyuk out of the room. The others also went out but they wait outside the door.

 

Back into the room…

It’s really awkward inside. No one’s talking. When suddenly Kyuhyun speak.

“ So- “ As he wanted to speak I quickly more towards and kiss his lips. At first, he was shock of my sudden action, but then he kiss me back with full of patient. I felt that we meant to be together. I really love him, and I want to be with him. I don’t care if his an idol, his busy, having full schedule, as long as I know, I LOVE him SO MUCH and I can’t let him go. I put those feeling into that kiss, I want to tell him how much I love him through this kiss. And I guess he knows my feeling now, cuz he pull me even closer and our kiss gets more dipper, from this I can feel his love too.

 

##

 

They are busy this few months. They release their new song and now they are busy with their schedule. I miss them now, it’s been 7 months I never see them not even call them. The last time we see each other was at the concert. I was called by the staff there and followed them to the back stage. Now, I saw this poster, it said that they are coming back. And is that mean I can see them again and even Kyuhyun? When thinking about this already make me exited.

 

I was day dreaming when someone covered my eyes, AGAIN. Why everyone likes to cover my eyes, is that fun? I touch the hand, again, it soft, could it be him, but isn’t him busy with his schedule, how can he be here.

 

The member all came near me silently without me knowing. Then, Kyuhyun use his hand to cover my eyes. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Yesung make a sign to not make a noise at the people who is staring at them near the notice board. They must be shocked when they saw Super Junior is just in front of them, some of them was about to scream but them obey what SUJU told. The members Siwon, Henkyung, Leeteuk and Heechul hold me and bring me to somewhere else while Kyuhyun is still closing my eyes and walk behind me. Shindong and Kangin are in front of us to keep our way clean without anyone blocked their way. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin make a sign to everyone they past to tell them not to scream while Ryeowook, Yesung and Kibum just follow them behind. I just follow them where they bring me, I actually have no idea who they are, I just know that I been brought by someone while not one but I guess a lot since I can feel a lot of hand were holding me and including the hand on my eyes. But, even I been ‘kidnapped’ by them I don’t feel afraid or think that something will happen, because when I touch the hand on my eyes, I can feel that they are not  bad guys. After a long walk, I feel a little bit nervous. I can feel that I’m in a room, but what room? Soon, someone take my hand and put it on….piano key??

 

I felt the hand on my eyes remove, and it’s really a piano in front of me. When I look around me, I saw them, the people that I missed so much. I saw them smiling at me, I’m very happy to see them again after a long month of never see them. Kyuhyun turn around and I was shock, because I was on the stage of our school and I can see there’s a lot of people at the audience place and there were looking at us especially me. I don’t know what to do, I was just stunned there. Kyuhyun bring me to the piano chair, he tell me to sit and whisper something in my ear.

 

“ Play the song that I sing at the concert “

[7 years of love]

I play the song while Kyuhyun sing. The members sit around the piano while listen to Kyuhyun sing.

 

 

Everyone clap their hands and cheer loudly. Super Junior had perform some of their latest song. I’m very happy I get to meet them again. After the mini concert, Kyuhyun bring me to the music room while others were enjoying in their makeup room.

 

“ So…we alone here “ Kyuhyun start a topic to cover this awkwardness.

“ Yeah ^^ “ I smile.

Kyuhyun came closer to me and our lips touched. We too enjoy our kiss until we didn’t even know that the SUJU members are standing at the door and watching both of us kissing. Nappen namja. ^^  

 

 

~THE END~

 

[I don't really know how to write the endding. Hope you like it. Pls leave a comment~ tq]