Final

Secret Love
"He's not here again?" Your bestfriend, Minzy of 2NE1 asks through the phone
She's the only one other than BAP who knows about me and Himchannie.
"Unnie, I'm fine. He's praticing" I said
"Don't lie to yourself. He's probably with another girl. Think about it, I have more schedules than him but I talk to you more than him. Did he even call?" There goes Minzy bashing about Himchan
"2NE1 is on break. He's getting ready for comeback." 
"Yah, 2NE1 is resting but I, Minzy is getting preparing for solo single. Yet, I call you and see you more than he does" 
"You are a pro. Himchan is only a rookie." 
"Tch, when I was still a rookie, I called you everyday. Have you heard? The fans are shipping Himchan with Ailee." 
Yes. I have heard but I know he only loves me. Most of the otps that fans ship don't come out well. Like BangHim. Bang is straight and Himchan has me. 
"Unnie, if you keep on bashing about him, I'm hanging up." 
"Arraseo. I won't bash about him. But one thing. You should break up with him" 
"Unnie!" I yelled
To be honest, I was getting ready to hang up. But since Minzy is my bff, I won't.
I heard Minzy laughing "You love him, don't you"
"Yes I do. Are you free tomorrow?"
"Yes. Let's go to the usual cafe in Hongdae. At 12?"
"Mkay! See you tomorrow"
"Bye" Minzy hung up first
 
I sighed and looked at the clock. 9pm and Himchan is still not here. I always say it's fine but it's not. He's never here but I'm always there. Why is life so unfair? 
Ailee and Himchan makes a good couple. To be honest, I think so too. They are both so sucessful and talented. I'm just myself. The only thing I can do is dance. But what does that give me? I can't sing. I can't rap. I'm not tall enough to be a model. And don't even talk about acting. 
I the tv that was infront of the bed. Monstar is on. Himchan is like Junhyung. They both rap pretty good and they can sing too. Too bad I'm not like SeYi. I can't sing nor play the guitar like her. As usual, I fell asleep while watching the drama which I've watch this evening.
 
*Click*
I heard the door open. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Himchan.
"Babe, I told you to sleep first" Himchan said though, I didn't recall him saying that
"No you didn't. We didn't talk today" I said, trying to not make it sound like I'm sad but the words made it sound like I'm sad.
"Oh..." Himchan rolled his eyes to the top left corner, trying to remember the phone call he made with me. But it was useless. Because he did not that that's the truth. "Mianhae. I was really busy today. With the recordi-" 
"It's ok. Go shower" I interrupted
"I'll be quick" He smiled and went into the shower
Seconds later, his phone that was on the table next to the bed vibrated. Because of my curiosity, I picked the phone up and unlocked it.
There was a text under the name 'BabyGirl' 
It hit my heart like a drum. I clicked onto the text.
-Oppa, Today was fun! Remember your promise about going to my favorite cafe tomorrow! XOXO- 
It feels like my heart cracked. My heart has broke. Curiosity didn't kill the cat. Curiosity killed me. 
 
 
I'm on my way to Hongdae. Yesturday's text is still bothering me. I managed to ask him if he was free today but he said no. Is he really cheating on me? No, right? 
"Miss, we are here" The driver ajusshi said
"Huh? Oh....kamsamida" I gave him 20000 won and got off the taxi 
I went into the cafe and looked around. A person was waving their hand up. It must be Minzy. I walked over to her and sat down.
"Annyeong" 
Of course, she could tell that I'm sad. Just like how she always does.
"What's wrong?" She placed her fingers under my chin and examined my face "Oh god, you cried" 
"Yesturday..." I started "Himchan came home at 11. He went to take a shower and suddenly his phone vibrated" 
I couldn't go on anymore. I will start crying if I do. 
"Let me guess. He got a text under the name 'baby'. The text was something like today was fun blah blah" Minzy said 
Not exactly but close enough so I nodded. 
"On the text, the girl said they would be going out today. But when I asked him, he said he wasn't free" I said while wiping some tears. I took a sip out of my mocha which Minzy has ordered. 
"Aish that " It wasn't always that Minzy swears but when she does, it's because of something bad. "Break up with him" 
"I don't want to unless I see them in action" I said
"You're going to be broken even more that way" Minzy explained
"But what if he isn't cheating? What if it's his cousin? Or-"
"You're so naive. Too naive and nice" Minzy sighed
I layed my head on the table until I heard a familiar voice. 
"One americano and one skinny vanilla latte please" 
I sat up and turned around. It was Himchan. I knew it. He's wearing his favorite snapback. He turned around and started to walk my way. I turned back. Minzy saw it too. From her eyes, I know it. 
To my luck, he sat across from the girl who was sitting at the table next to me and Minzy's table.
"Oppa, this cafe is really good. The americano is good" The girl said 
"Baby, I believe you" Himchan replyed
Minzy slammed her hand on the table, getting attention from me, Himchan, and the girl.
"Let's go" Minzy said
Himchan turned his head and his eyes met mine. His eyes widened knowing that he got caught but he didn't run after me. He stayed.
 
 
-Hey, you sure you all right?- 
That was like the 20th text Minzy has sent me after bringing me home.
-Yes- I sent back
*Click* The front door unlocked. 
Here goes. I promised Minzy that I would break up with him.  
"Babe, Let me-" 
"Let's break up" I said
"What? No. Baby, no. We can't break up" Himchan quickly walked to me, knelt down and held my hands. "Please. Our relationship wouldn't end just like that"
"Himchan, you cheated on me. You en cheated on me." Tears are running down my cheek. I took my hands away
"I didn't. That girl was-"
"That girl was the girl that you called BabyGirl. You said it this morning and it's on your phone. What do you have to explain?" I stood up from the couch and walked to the door
"STOP EN CUTTING ME OFF! wait...You looked into my phone?" Himchan looked at me. He was mad.
"I can't help it if everyday you say you are busy. When was the last time-" 
This time, he cutted me off. "You didn't believe me in the first place. You already set your mind into thinking that I cheated on you. I have nothing to explain" 
Himchan threw the keys on the floor and stomped out. I closed the door behind him and broke off into tears. I regret this. I regret breaking up with him. 
My phone vibrated again.
-Are you still ok?-
-no- I sent back
I continue to sob on the floor until I heard the doorbell ring. Is it Himchan again? I can't let him see me like this. I wiped my tears away before opening the door. It was Minzy.
"Minzy!" I hugged her and started to cry again "I broke up with him"
"Shhh It's ok. It's ok" She cooed
She spent the rest of the night taking care of me. She cooked for me even though she hated the steam that comes out of hot food. We did a movie marathon until 2am. From action to love to comedy. She even spent the night next to me, making sure I fell asleep. She really is a good friend
 
I woke up by the sun. The sun was shining straight into my eyes. I sat up and noticed that Minzy wasn't here anymore. Looking to my right, there was a note.
'Hey girly! I had to go back to the dorms. But I'll be sure to call you, kay? Don't do anything bad. Pre-heat the food on the counter. Baiiiiii'
Her note made me laugh a little. What bad things would I do? Suicide? Tch unless I see him again, I won't kill myself.
I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. 
I noticed that Himchan's things aren't here anymore. His toothbrush disappeared, his skin care stuff isn't here anymore. Either Himchan or Minzy threw them away. Pretty sure it's Minzy because I remember that Himchan threw his keys on the floor.
I combed my hair and tied it up to wash my face. Because I'm lazy, I decided to leave it up. When I walked out, the door bell rang. 
Is it Minzy? Nah, she'll call before she comes. It can't be who I think it is...right? 
I went to the door and opened it, totally regreting because I should've looked into the peek hole. I tried to close the door but his foot was caught between the door and the wall.
"What are you doing here" I stopped pushing the door since it was no use anyways
That's when he caught me off guard and opened the door all the way open
"I'm sorry. My anger took over me. Babe, just let me expl-"
"If that's what you want to say, you might as well walk back out" I said, walking towards my room with my back facing him
I suddenly felt arms around my waist coming from the back. Himchan is giving me a backhug
"Just let me explain. Your choice to believe it or not but just let me talk" Himchan said into my ear
"Talk" I simply said
"That's my cousin. You know the one who thinks that she is my girlfriend? She has problems. In 2 days, she will be going somewhere else to recieve treatment and may never come back. My mom wants me to be with her for as long as possible. That's why I've been walking around hand in hand with her. She put her name as 'babygirl' in my phone. Babe, trust me, you're the only one" Himchan said in one breath
"Where were you on my birthday? With her?" I asked 
Tears are forming and I know it. 
"To be honest, I kind of forgot. But I swear I'll make it up!" Himchan turned me around 
"You're stupid. A pabo. Why did I even fall in love with you" I hit his chest and then hugged him
"Our relationship is about trust. That's what keeps Secret Love going. I love you"
 
----------------------------------
That. was. lame.
I think i have the most least confidence in this one shot/story. :(((
Anyways, do you guys think I should start writing the stories based on the song's meaning?