Cucumber Just Took Your Girl Away.

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yga7NTvSlo

________________________________________________________________

Baro flinched and so did Jinyoung. They have never seen Na Young this mad. Her face was literally red from range. Both boys stayed quiet as Na Young didn't say anything as well. Suddenly hearing quiet sobs both boys looked at the girl in front of then. Na Young was crying. Tears were falling on the concrete side walk, she looked like a lost child.

Baro looked at Jinyoung and Jinyoung only stared at Baro. They didn't know what to do. Hesitating a bit, Baro raised his arm attempting to touch the one he cares for. When suddenly a person who they don't even know calls out for Na Young.

"Na Young." Shouted the cucumber looking guy.

He ran to them and when Na Young saw him coming over, Na Young tried to stop crying.

"O-oppa." She said, her face still tear stained.

"Na Young, why are you crying?" Asked the cucumber guy.

"Oppa, please take me away. I can't stand being with them right now." Na Young said, avoiding looking at Baro and Jinyoung.

"Sure babe. Let's go." Park Kyung said, as he took Na Young's hand in his.

Kyung looked back at both of the stupid boys, smirking at them. Both Baro and Jinyoung just stupidly stared at the two as they walked away.

"What is up with this world!? I'm so freakin' tired. I'm just trying to explain my side of the story and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter