Reunion

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsyyd3CV5Iw

__________________________________________________________

3 boys waited patiently for their pretty dongsaeng. And as soon as Na Young set foot out of the campus, arms and hands grabbed her quickly. Taking her to their all time favorite place, Na Young couldn't believe Sandeul fooled her.

"Oppa! I thought it was only going to be the two of us." Na Young pouted, knowing now that Sandeul can't be trusted.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy that we can get together like this again. I'm going to call Jinyoung hyung to join us." Sandeul said taking out his phone.

"No!" Na Young said as she grabbed onto Sandeul's phone. "Please don't. I'm afraid things will get so messed up again."

Gongchan only kept quiet, afraid that his hyungs would know the truth about his secret.

"Gongchan, you told them didn't you!" Na Young accused.

"What are you talking about?" Gongchan tried to act innocent.

"You told them that I live next to you and all!" Na Young said with a pout.

"WHAT!?" Both older boys shouted. "You knew all along?!"

Gongchan could only laugh, awkwardness heard in his voice,

"I didn't tell them! Swear! They found out themselves." Gongchan tried to reason out.

"But still! You knew all along that Na Young was here!" Sandeul whined.

"It can't be!? Do you like Na Young as well?!" Accused the oldest one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter