Once Again

Everyday

Yuri's POV

 

*beep beep beep*

 

I turn of my alarm as it says 5:00 am, my first day of school as a senior.

"Great...." I thought.

 

As I start preparing I hear loud knocks on my door. *knock knock knock*

 

"Unnie!! Unnie!! Wake up now , we have to leave early."

 

So first of all, my name is Kwon Yuri. 19 years old, heiress of the largest company in Korea. The KY Group.

I'm living with my half-sister in our own luxury condo unit because our dad wanted us to learn how to be independent.

 

I stood up and fixed my bed, then decided to go out of my room.

 

"YAH!!! Can you atleast lower down your voice geez." I said.

 

"I'm sorry unnie. I thought you were still sleeping." Yoona said, pouting.

 

Yeah that's right, Im Yoona is my half-sister. My dad took care of Yoona since she was little when her mom decided to leave her with us.

Yep, my mom left me too. But I was so sure that I could live my life happily with dad and Yoona, well....somehow

 

"It's okay. Btw, have you eaten?"

 

"YEEEEES!!!! I cooked bacon, eggs, ham. I cooked a loooooot. Wanna eat again with me?"

 

"Aiiish you shikshin!! Haha nah I'll just get ready now!"

 

The moment I was supposed to step back in my room...

 

"Unnie are you okay?" I heard yoona asked from behind while chewing down her food.

 

"Yeah.." I said weakly, "yeah I guess"

 

 

AT SCHOOL

 

"Yah Kwon Yul!!!!!"

 

My bestfriend Jessica Jung aka The Ice Princess. I've known her since the 3rd grade and our dads are actually bestfriends so it was easy for the two us to get along.

 

"I missed you baby yuuuuuul~~~~" Sica said and then patted my head.

 

"We've been together almost everyday during the school break." I replied.

 

"But still, yah don't you miss me at all?"

 

"No."

 

"Oh c'mon, just a little bit?"

 

"Nah"

 

"KWON YURI!!!! TELL ME YOU MISS ME"

 

"Not a chance."

 

Then she stared at me with her icy glare which caused me to laugh out loud.

 

"I was just joking sica-yah! I missed you okay? Is that enough?"

 

"No. You have to treat me ice cream after school Kwon Yul. That's your punishment."

 

"Okay then, fine." Then I hugged her reallyyyyy tight.

 

We sat at the back of our classroom. Jessica started unpacking her things while I just stared outside the window.

 

"I'm still sleepy ugh should've slept another hour before going here.." I thought.

 

*10 minutes later, bell ringing*

 

I kicked Jessica's table cause she was sleeping.

 

"Hey wake up already the bell just rang the teacher will be here any minute now."

 

Sica was still sleeping soundly so I decided to kick her table once again....

 

But she didn't move an inch.

 

I went to her table and whispered to her ear, "sica baby~~"

 

"Mhmmm"

 

"You have to wake up now baby"

 

"Make me"

 

This is so funny hahahaha okay okay I should probably wake her up now

 

"YAH WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!" I shouted at her ear which caused her to jump in surprise.

 

"You are so dead" she said in english then punched my arm so hard.

 

All the students stood up to greet the teacher, then Sica and I followed.

 

"You may now take your seats." teacher started

 

I can see a shadow standing behind out classroom door but I decided to ignore it and just stare outside the window again.

 

"Everyone, a new student will be attending this class from now on. She came from the states and went back here to continue her studies, please greet her and make her feel comfortable okay?"

 

Psh not interested at all.

 

Then I heard murmurs and whispers from my classmates as the door went open.

 

A girl with milky-white skin, beautiful face which makes you think that she is a goddess from the first glance enters the room.

She smiles, her eyes smile. What a beautiful sight.

 

Wait...

 

As I finally see a better view of her face. I stared at the girl, not wanting to believe she was there standing in front.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany Hwang."