Bleeding Heart

Bleeding Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Fifteen minutes guys! Get ready!!" Our manager shouted. We tried our best to put our customes on in the claustrophopic dressing room. I was putting my eyeliner on when some one tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up in the mirror and saw Kris smiling at me, pointing something behind him. Turing around, I saw the small television that showed us the audience that were present the music festival. Apparently the camera caught one of our fans, who were holding a cardboard with a sign that said:

KRISHAN 5EVER

"Seems like they're increasing every day." Kris said loud enough that it earned a snigger from the other members. I smiled while watching the fan wildly waving the banner left and right. Kris winked at me and smirked. 

"Ahhhh!! I saw someone with a HunHan's banner! I think our ship is winning Luhan." Sehun smirked. It's not that we keep tabed on such things, it's just that our manager always brief us about this matter so that they could effectively manipulate such information and make money out of it. Keeping quiet still, I watched the TV intently. Sehun was right, there's more HunHan's banner than KrisHan. Looking back to the mirror, I saw Kris was frowning at the TV as if its existence offended him greatly. Of course it does, it was focusing on a group of people who supported HunHan. Sehun walked towards me and draped his arms around my shoulder; effectively making Kris move aside to give Sehun some space. 

"You know, I think we should do some extra fan service today. It's only fair for the fans." Sehun looked at me in the mirror, trapping me in my seat. Slowly running my fingers on his arms, I gave him a playful smile. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Kris watching us intently. Before I could reply, Kai came by and sat on my make up table. 

"Seriously Sehun, don't make our deer embarass. Look at him, he looks like a deer caught in headlights. He's too innoccent!" At that, everyone agreed and some even added, "our innoccent little deer." Sehun smiled sheepishly but still didn't remove his arms from my shoulder. I can still feel Kris stare at the back of my head. Ignoring him, my eyes darted towards the television through the mirror reflection. The fans were screaming and waving their banners crazily. it's nice to know that we have such loyal fans. They supported us and do a lot of things for us.They never asked for anything in return. Such dedication. Such love.

How pathetic.

I looked up and saw Kris was still staring at me. Giving him one of my shy smile, he quickly brighten up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter