The Ex

The Ex

You had woken up in bed to the sound of Luhans steady breathing beside you. You sat up and ruffled your hair trying to collect your thoughts from the night before. "How did I get here??? Damn it the spare key" You mentally face palmed. Looks like your mini protest had come to an end.


You looked back down at Luhan to see that he was fully awake and smiling sweetly at you. "Morning beautiful" he said with his cute sleepy morning voice that you adored. 
"Morning" you mumbled while rubbing your eyes. He chuckled and pulled you back down into his arms.
 "Ah your so cute you know!" he said as his soft lips kissed your cheek. 
"No I'm not" you argued as he tightened his grip on you. "Luhan I can't breath, your squeezing me to death" you grunted with your face squished against his chest. 
"Ok but only so you can go get changed because we are going out today" he grinned as he released you from his hold. 
"But I thought that you had-" you started before his lips cut you off.
"Don't worry I have a day off, so I'm going to spend it with my girl!" he reassured you.
 
You smiled and got up to go get changed. You grabbed your clothes that you planned on wearing from the wardrobe and headed back to the bedroom to get changed. Luhan was still sitting on the bed smiling at you innocently. "Umm Luhan are you ok? Do you need something?" you asked while raising your eyebrows questioningly. 
"No no its ok I'm ok, you may continue" he nodded and motioned you to go on with what you were doing. 
"Yeah I think I'm going to change in the bathroom" you called over your shoulder as you headed out the door. You could have sworn you heard him mumble "Awww damn" after you had left. You laughed and shook your head. "What is with him today" you thought as you smiled to yourself.
 
----------------------------
 
Once you were both changed and ready to go Luhan and you left the house. Luhan drove you two to the markets.
 
When you got their you and Lunan had been having a fun time together. Luhan had brought you two matching couple bracelets from one of the stalls and you had shared an ice-cream together. Everything was going great until a girl approached you two. 
 
"Luhan!" she cried happily as she ran up and flung her arms around him, knocking you out of the way. You stumbled back and looked at Luhan questioningly. He looked just as surprised and confused as you. You looked at her carefully and your eyes narrowed just when you figured out who it was. Luhans ex girl friend. Luhan removed her arms from around him. "Hi" he said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. You shifted in your spot uncomfortably as you waited to hear what Luhan had to say to her. "What are you doing in Korea?" he bluntly asked. 
"Well is it so wrong wanting to see my favourite guy?" she asked using a high pitched fake aegyo voice that made you cringe. By this time you could have sworn that you ears were blowing steam because you felt like you were going to burst. Honestly who wouldn't get jealous and insecure when their boyfriend was Luhan from EXO.
"I wish my eyes had laser beams right now. Why is he not asking her to leave? Why does he have to be so nice?!?!" the voice in your head screamed at you. Well if he wasn't going to introduce you then looks like you were going to have to do it yourself. "Hello I'm ______" you said quietly while plastering a fake smile on your face and bowing. She didn't reply, instead she looked at you blankly.
 
"Who is that?" she turned back to Luhan as she furrowed her eyebrows. 
He bit his lip nervously. "Well _______ is my girlfriend" he replied as he fumbled with his couple bracelet. The air between the three of you suddenly became even more awkward, if that was possible.
She turned back around to glare at you. She started to look you up and down like she was judging you. She crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow.
 You bit you lip and started to play with your hair, a sure sign that you were feeling shy or nervous but only Luhan knew that secret about you. 
She turned back around pleased with her intimidation skills and continued to babble on to Luhan. She managed to position herself so that you were blocked out of the conversation. 
 
You were starting to get fed up by the whole situation so you your heal and walked the other way. It was really crowded so you kept having to dodge people, it wasn't easy since your vision had started to become blurry from the tears that were threatening to flow from your eyes. You weren't quiet sure where you were heading but you didn't care because you were to angry and hurt that Luhan hadn't of stepped in and said something. You rounded a corner were their were less people and stopped to think things over. 
 
"Excuse me miss, are you alright?" a guy asked as he placed a hand an your shoulder. Your whole body was shaking from your crying. 
 
You spun around to see who the stranger was. Your eyes were still full of burning anger. The man was a mixture of shocked and frightened of the look you had just given him so he took a step back. Feeling slightly guilty about your behaviour towards him you wiped you eyes and forced a smile. 
"So-sorry boyfriend problems" you confessed shyly. 
"Oh I'm sorry to hear. By the way my name is Himchan" he said flashing you a friendly smile. 
You returned the smile and replied, "Hello nice to meet you my name is ______."
 
For a few seconds you and the stranger stood together making small convocation. Well that was until a worried Luhan rounded the corner and caught you two together. "______ . I . Have. Been. Looking. For. You. Everywhere." he said in between his heavy breathing. His doe eyes almost bugged out of his head once he saw who you were standing with.
 
"Well it didn't really seem like you cared to much when you didn't even introduce me to what ever her name was" you spat angrily. 
 
"We'll maybe I should leave you two alone" Himchan commented awkwardly.
 
"Yes","No" you and Luhan said in unison.
 
"Can we have some privacy please" Luhan asked Himchan. 
 
Not wanting to get in the middle of the argument Himchan nodded his head and walked off. "Bye _____" he called as he waved over his shoulder. 
 
Luhan immediately turned around to frown at you once Himchan was gone. "What is your problem Luhan" you whined. Not even waiting for an answer you continued, "He was helping me because I was upset."
 
Luhan stopped for a second to think things through. He looked away from you and into the distance. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe your right" he concluded.
 
"Hmmm maybe" you sneered.
 
He looked back up at you and his sad eyes met yours. "Listen ______, it's not that I don't care about you- it's just, well... I was kind of, no actually I was really surprised by seeing her today. We dated back when I was living in China but to be honest I never had the feelings for her that I have when I'm around you. I should have said something but I didn't and I'm sorry." By the end of his apology both you and him were fighting back tears. "So do you forgive me?" he asked.
 
The burning lump in the back of your throat stopped you from being able to talk. So you did the only thing that you could think of in the heat of the moment to show him that you forgave him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. He in return wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to deepen the kiss. 
 
Once the kiss broke he pulled away and put his hand in his back pocket. He pulled out your matching couple bracelet. "Here you dropped this when you ran off."
 
You looked down at your right arm to notice it was bare. You gasped. You were shocked that you could have lost something so important. "Thank you Lulu" you said as you offered your hand so he could put the bracelet back on. 
 
He smiled at you calling him by his nickname and placed the bracketed back on your wrist. "All done" he said as he laced his hand through yours. "Come on let's go home I think we have a bit too much...ummm... A errm.... Interesting day" he stuttered trying to find the right words to describe today's events.
 
As you were walking back to the car you decided to mess around with Luhan a little. "Lulu their was one good thing that came out of today" you said.
"Hmmm what was that" he smiled down at you affectionately. 
"Well... I did get to meet B.A.Ps member Himchan" you responded happily.
Luhans smile quickly faded and the joyful look on his face was replaced with concern. "You don't seriously like B.A.P better that EXO? Do you?" he asked quickly not even bothering to try and hide the anxiousness in his voice.
"I don't know, B.A.Ps visual Himchan is pretty handsome" you replied trying to hide the smile on your face. 
"But I heard that EXO M has an even better visual" he retorted puffing out his chest.
"His alright I guess, if your into baby faced guys. But I really think Himchan is quiet manly looking" you said as you looked away so Luhan didn't see the corners of your mouth started to twitch into a smile. Your comment finally set him off.
"Baby faced! I can't help that I was born baby faced! Maybe that's why I'm the visuals because I'm 'Oh so baby faced'!" he started to rant with his arms failing about like a mad men. People stopped to look at him, but he still continued babbling about how he could be manly too. 
 
You couldn't take it any more. You started to howl with laughter watching him have a hissy fit. You bent over and had to clutch your stomach from laughing so hard. He stopped his rant when he realised that you were messing with him. "Your so mean _____" he pouted and folded his arms. 
 
After a few more seconds of laughing you managed to control yourself. You walked back over to Luhan and unfolded his arms and placed them around your waist. "Awww Lulu you can't stay made at me forever" you said as you kissed his nose. He smiled and kissed your forehead and your lips.
"I guess your right, your to adorable for me to be able to stay made at you" he replied in between kisses. "But seriously do you like EXO better?" he asked with a stone hard expression. You rolled your eyes dramatically.
"Yeah their pretty good. Especially that Luhan guy."  you laughed.
Happy with your answer Luhan grabbed your hand once again and led you back to the car to take you home.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed my story :)