KHC - Even If I Play by K.Will & Chakun

B.A.P One Shots Collection - Shuffle Songs Edition

 

Song : Even If I Play

Artist : K.Will & Chakun

Is love something that's easy?

***

Himchan didn't know what had happened to him. He felt like he didn't want to do anything, even living. Lately, he had been living in a dull life, a life that he never felt before. It's so dull and he saw everything in black and white. Everything seemed bad to him. Every breath that he took was always full of regret. He didn't like living like that, but he couldn't do anything about it.

He was lying lifelessly, staring at the white ceiling right above him. His TV was , playing love movie that Himchan used to watch together with his ex-girlfriend. How much Himchan hated to listen to the TV or watch it, he couldn't turned off the TV. Even though he hated the fact that he broke up with his girl, Himchan still wanted to cherish her as his memory. The best one.

However, Himchan still realized that he's still tied to his girl. Himchan was simply lost. He wanted his girl to come back to him. He didn't know what he did wrong until their relationship ended abruptly. He didn't even know that last night was the last time he would be with her, his Hyunjin.

His phone suddenly rang, his phone that's placed on his messy dining table. Right beside it, there's a rose, red one. People could mistook it as a confession from someone. Himchan hadn't thrown it yet, he still didn't want to. The rose was given last night, when Hyunjin decided to say those hurting words toward Himchan.

"Let's break up, I don't like you, just leave me."

How it hurt him so much. They were surely had some fun together, dating like other people. He felt like a trash when knowing that Hyunjin was no longer feeling the same with him.

Himchan groaned, ruffling his hair messily as he actually didn't want to do anything. But, what if the call came from Hyunjin? What if she said what happened last night was only a dream? She's only joking around...

"Ya, Kim Himchan!" a heavy deep voice could be heard from the other line. He noticed that voice, of course. No one had heavy deep voice like that except his own best friend, Yongguk. However, Himchan hissed and kicked the air stongly, even though when his foot landed on the floor, it's quite hurt. But what ever, his heart hurt the most, his body felt numb too.

"What?!" Himchan bitterly answered.

"Whoa...slow down. I just want to ask you to go with me to a new club. It's newly opened and maybe it's good for our refreshing too," Yongguk said.

Himchan thought about his friend's suggestion for a moment. Thinking about club means there're pretty ladies, drinks, parties, which sound good for Himchan or other heartbroken people. Himchan reluctantly agreed to Yongguk. Once the call ended, Himchan could only mockingly smirked to himself.

"Of course she won't call me again," Himchan whispered to himself bitterly. He did know Hyunjin better than herself. Hyunjin was one stubborn girl and she wouldn't take back her words. And of course, the break up wasn't an exception.

***

Himchan had finally arrived in the club. Thanks to Yongguk who had entered first, he could cut the line which was long and tiring. If Himchan couldn't cut the line, he would like to go back to his house and doing nothing. Maybe just like in the morning - doing nothing, staring nothing, and didn't forget to breathe.

"Hey, Himchan!" the very deep voice called him. Himchan turned around and saw Yongguk, waving his hand to Himchan, smiling from ear to ear, showing his gum. Himchan could only fake a smile and approached Yongguk.

"Forget that girl and search one...it won't hurt, Chan," Yongguk said as he slung his arm around Himchan's neck.

The latter shrugged Yongguk's arm off from his shoulder, somehow wasn't in mood. His heart was still filled with memories of him and Hyunjin. He couldn't simply forget her. That place for Hyunjin was now empty, he felt totally empty too.

Yongguk could only sigh and pulled Himchan, who's giving himself to be pulled by his friend, toward the bartender. Yongguk ordered some drinks, for him and for Himchan. "Don't be so down. Everything will be on me," Yongguk tried to cheer his friend up. Nonetheless, it didn't work.

Almost an hour Himchan and Yongguk had sit down in front of the counter, waiting for their other drinks, a girl came toward Himchan. She wore black strapless tube dress, hugging her body tightly, following the curve of her body. Her feet were accessorised with black stilettos heels, making them looked longer. Her hair was as dark as night, but nonetheless, fit perfectly with her milky white skin. Her face was dolled up, full of make up. And from the way she approached Himchan with her bed eyes, both knew who was she.

"What's a handsome guy doing here?" she flirtily asked as she sat right beside Himchan. She threw her right leg on the left one, revealing more skin from her thighs. She's indeed very tempting for guys.

Yongguk could only whistle as he checked the girl out. He grinned and elbowed his friend, "One lucky jerk," he whispered to Himchan.

Himchan only rolled his eyes and smirked. He had lost his consciousness, thanks to those drinks. He then turned around to the girl. Might as well play a little to heal his broken heart. "I'm heartbroken, just broke up," he said, with tint of sadness on his voice.

The girl's lips twisted to the side before she flirtily answered back. "Aw, how can a girl broke up with you, who's this handsome?" she cooed as her finger traced Himchan's jaw and going down even more, before stopping right on his chest.

Himchan smirked and took his drink, "Because she's stupid," he whispered cockily to the girl, before drinking his drink.

His expression turned bitter as he thought about Hyunjin. He missed everything, he lost everything, once he broke up with Hyunjin. He knew Hyunjin was very important to him, and he knew that Hyunjin knew it too. He was hurt, thanks to her, whom he loved very dearly.

Before he knew it, his lips had landed on the girl's lips, literally making out with her. "Hyunjin-ah..." he whispered within the kiss, thinking the girl that he kissed was his ex. And without he knew, a tear slid down his cheek, thinking about his bitter break up with her.

***

Even If I Play is a song that described a bitter breakup of a boy with a girl. He loved and still loves the girl very dearly, yet the girl hurts him without she knows. The boy tried to relieve himself with playing, drinking, however, the empty space on his heart that's used to be for the girl can't be filled. That way, it's still empty.