Daehyun's Bed Time Story

Too Pretty to be Warrior

“Mato Planet is way too quiet, too desolate. Almost all of the inhabitans stay in their scattered house. They had a war. The soldier was either died, caged, or kidnapped. They lost the war, the soldiers were long gone, and now they are lacking of energy and there are no source of it anywhere. They have to look for a new source of energy to continue living. And because of it, the boy teenagers are forced to be mature, even a baby who is still had his pacifier on. The planet is now on their responsibility. A new source of energy, or the death of their kind.

 

That is when Jokomato first meet someone so beautiful. Normally, boys will have black skin, with different color patterns. He himself has black skin with yellow and white pattern. His friend, Tatsmato has pink patterns—and to be honest it doesn’t make him less manly as a warrior, his leader named Shishimato has black skin with soldier motif and red patterns. All he could remember from all of the warrior in training is a kid with black skin and green pattern—who likes to lift dumbells, and a baby who still had pacifier on his mouth everytime with black skin and blue pattern.

 

But this someone is different. He is... pink. Lighter pink than what Tats has, his skin is almost pale. Long and curved eyelashes, white around his mouth and a little heart shaped nose also in pink color. Joko thought he was a girl, but his voice is manly. And for the first time in his existence, Jokomato feels something tingle at his heart, for the first time he thinks that maybe his life is not just about protecting their planet. But also... for this pink boy.

 

And soon, he learns that his name was Kekemato. What a cute name.”

 

“And what happens then?” Youngjae laughs a little, seeing that Daehyun really interested with this story. He had made up this whole story about Jokomato and Kekemato for the entire day, and he feels great to know that his Daehyun likes it.

 

Youngjae shifted a little, letting Daehyun to move a bit to more comfortable position. They laid on their bed, Daehyun on the right side, and Youngjae on the left. Daehyun is now placing his head on the crook of Youngjae’s neck, his right hand is playing with Youngjae’s wifebeater, his right leg is crossing on Youngjae’s leg, more like clinging to him like a koala to a tree brench. Youngjae sniffs Daehyun’s manly scent, and it always able to make his heart at ease. Youngjae then Daehyun’s hair with his right hand, and he knows that Daehyun likes it.

 

“You really want to know?” Youngjae asks, and Daehyun nodded.

 

“Kekemato was too pretty. On the soldier camp, he is always being the center of attention, because he is the one with different color. He has no friend, some of soldier thinks he was strange, some other of them thinks dirty towards him, and some other were just envy of his beauty.

 

There was Tats, who is brave enough to stand for Keke when he is bullied. Joko always envy Tats for that. He wants to stand for Keke too, but he is afraid that Keke wouldn’t want to be his friend. Keke was pretty, but Joko thinks he was all the opposite. He is all ugly and not attractive.

 

But soon again, Joko learns that Keke has a heart of an angel. Kekemato always nice to the other soldier, he did all the dishes after the soldier eats, and he was never get angry at anyone who bullied him. He was an angel, Joko thought.

 

Until one day, there were this people who is really cruel to Kekemato drag him to an alley to hurt him. Joko relieved that he arrived at the exact perfect time, so the bad guy can not hurt Kekemato. Jokomato knows that Kekemato was scared, he cried, and Joko’s heart hurts by seeing his tears.

 

‘Why didn’t I born black like all of you?’ he cried, and Joko feels bad. ‘I don’t want to be pink, this is silly. I hate my body.’

 

And Jokomato wonders why someone would hate Kekemato’s perfect and beautiful body.

 

‘No, you are beautiful.’ Jokomato said, but Kekemato shake his head.

 

‘No, I am strange. They said I am weak and vulnerable, that I don’t suppose to be a warrior. I don’t know what to do...’ Kekemato sobs.

 

Without any thoughts, Joko pull Keke closer to an embrace, he hugs Kekemato and it feels so right to have him in his arms.

 

‘You are perfect.’ he said, and Kekemato unconsciously hugs him back.”

 

“Jokomato is such a good boy.” Daehyun said. Youngjae nodded, they are still in the same position and from where he is, Youngjae can smell Daehyun’s shampoo’s fragrance from his hair.

 

“He is.” Youngjae said. He then plays with Daehyun’s dark brown messy hair, and continue his story.

 

“They became friends after that. Joko will always protect Keke, and he also teach Keke how to protect himself and being strong. Until one day, it was Kekemato’s birthday, and Jokomato decided to give him a jacket that can cover up his whole body, with a zipper from the stomach region to the top of his head. It was black, with grey pattern. If he zip it up until the head, it will cover all of his pink skin, and it makes him looks like the other soldier.

 

Kekemato likes his present so much. He hugged and kissed Jokomato, and it makes him blush like mad.

 

‘Thank you, Joko! From now on, I will always wear this anywhere and anytime! I love this so much!’ he said, and then he gives Joko another hug.

 

Then, Kekemato open his zipper a little, until his whole face show up. He looks at Jokomato and then move forward, closer to him. Then, without warning, Kekemato kiss Jokomato’s lips, and it makes Joko blush like crazy.”

 

“Oooww... So cute. Jokomato is a shy boy, eh?” Daehyun said, giggling a little.

 

“Jokomato then zip Kekemato’s jacket again, to hide his beautiful pink skin.

 

‘Wear your jacket properly. You are too pretty to be a warrior, and that might be dangerous.’ Jokomato said. Kekemato nods and hug Jokomato again.

 

‘I love you, Jokomato!” Keke said, and it makes Joko’s heart beats like crazy.

 

‘Y-yes, I love you too.’ he said. And then, they continue living as a soldier, continue to work together to find energy source, and they are officially a couple!”

“Wow!Such a good story.” Daehyun said. “And now I wanna sleep. You, stay right there, don’t move.” he said, closing his eyes, “And don’t snore.” he added.

 

Youngjae smiles, then he kisses Daehyun’s top of head. Although Daehyun is slightly older than him, sometimes Youngjae feels that he has to protect the other. But sometimes, Daehyun can be so manly, that everyone fell for him. Youngjae loves how he can feel different kind of affections with Daehyun, he can protect Daehyun, and at the same time he also felt protected by the older.

 

“I want to see Jokomato and Kekemato.” Daehyun says, and then Youngjae smiles. Daehyun’s birthday is two days ahead. Kekemato and Jokomato doll had wrapped neatly and beautifully in a box as Daehyun’s 20 years birthday, but Youngjae keep it as a secret.

 

“You will see him soon.” Youngjae says.

 

“Really?” Daehyun says, sleepily. “Who are Jokomato and Kekemato, Jae?”

 

“I am Jokomato.” Youngjae says. “And Kekemato is you. Beautiful and perfect. Jokomato always wants to protect Kekemato, and so do I. I always want to protect you too.”

 

Daehyun lift his head a little. He smiles, and it is so beautiful. He then move closer to Youngjae and connect their lips in a sweet and romantic kiss. Youngjae loves it. And Youngjae know Daehyun likes it just as much as he does.

 

“I love you, Youngjae.” Daehyun says, and he then lays his head on Youngjae’s right shoulder, burying his face to the crook of his neck.

 

“I love you too, baby. So much.” Youngjae kisses the top of Daehyun’s head, and then they both fell asleep.

 


Finally I post this fic, and this is my birthdaaaay!

I am 16 days older than my love Daehyun. Kekeke...