The Promise.

In the Army Now

I re-wrote this so many different ways..in the end this is what I came up with.. sorry it took me so long. I hope you at least like it a little bit >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop checking your damn phone all the time or I will literally throw you out of this plane."
The smaller male seated beside him on the plane spoke massaging small circles on his temples with his thin fingers catching Yesung's attention away from his cellphone.

"Ryeowook-ah?" Yesung's face scrunched up fully acknowledging the threat from his dearest dongsaeng.

Ryeowook opened his eyes glaring at Yesung through his thick sunglasses that covered his tired eyes from partying in the hotel after their big win last night. He glanced over the seats making sure no one was paying attention to the two of them before speaking "Hyung, you're stressing me out with all of your worrying. We'll be there in 2 hours. Just calm down." He huffed reclining his chair back to at to least try to get some rest.

"I am calm.." Yesung pouted, lying to himself. He really didn't want to admit that he had been a bit of a pain in the the last few days. Not paying much attention to anyone, keeping himself glued to his phone watching as the hours went by at an excruciatingly slow pace. He should've been happy, he should’ve been ecstatic but he couldn't be.

It was a special day. Not only had Super Junior just won their 3rd Disk Daesang, but Yesung was going to go surprise boyfriend. The problem was recently Yesung had unintentionally missed one of Leeteuk's phone calls because of work, and being that Leeteuk could only make very few calls at certain points of the day, it wasn't always the ideal time with Yesung’s currently packed schedule before he himself would enlist in the army.

On another day when Yesung had made sure to receive Leeteuk’s phone call, Leeteuk became angry that he hadn't apologized and hung up the phone saying he wouldn't call him anymore since he was such a bother. Which of course wasn't the case at all, but things were at a pretty sensitive point for the two of them. He knew Leeteuk missed him, as did he. He really missed him so much.

They had never been apart for this long, even when they weren’t in a relationship. He knew that Leeteuk had just gotten caught up in the moment and the distance was taking a bit of a toll on the both of them. Yesung had tried to call him back but he couldn't get in contact him for the last 2 weeks and if he didn't miss him so much already, he could swear he was starting to have serious boyfriend withdrawals.

Yesung's gaze shifted to the window. 'Just a little while longer.' He thought seeing the airplane's wing break through the puff of fluffy clouds.

He closed his eyes exhaling deeply before drifting into a sweet slumber,

 

<-->

 

As soon as the plane landed, Yesung took off at full speed running as fast as his feet could carry him. He hailed a taxi immediately and ordered for the driver to take him to his destination as fast as possible.

Upon arriving at the venue, Yesung went straight inside making his way into a small waiting room in back looking around for someone. He saw as a few fans were brought in to take pictures with cast making him turn around not wanting to be recognized.

He bided his time playing a game on his phone as he waited not hearing the inner squeals of a few of the girls behind him as one of the doors nearby opened.

He turned around and looked up happy to see the person he had been expecting.

"Is everything ready?" He asked giddily

The latter nodded smiling brightly. "Yup, go get in your seat and I'll handle the rest." The other male winked and rushed back to greet the fans.

 

<-->


The sun was already setting. It's orange and yellow rays shining beautifully behind the venue as the time of the next musical performance approached. It was 3:30 so the cast and crew didn't have much time to rest before the next performance.

Leeteuk fidgeted in his seat as the stylist powdered his face, putting the last touches on his make-up.  He tended to get a bit nervous easily but once he was on stage he knew the nerves would subside. Still, he bit his lower lip and sat on his hands trying to hide his nerves, already beginning to feel anxious even though they had just performed less than an hour ago.

As soon as the stylist finished up his make up and moved on to do Lee Hyun's, Leeteuk jumped to his feet and made his way out of the room looking around the small waiting room for someone. He spotted Kim Moo-Yeol sitting down on a couch in the waiting room and hurried over to ask him about the latter's whereabouts "Hey have you seen Yoonha-"

Suddenly everything became dark. "Eh?" Leeteuk instinctively lifted his hands to touch the larger hands covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" A very deep poorly disclosed voice whispered in his ear making Leeteuk roll his eyes.

Without another thought Leeteuk jabbed his elbow into the other's abdomen. He smirked turning around to see Yoonhak, the leader of Supernova who was also Leeteuk's higher in command, hunched over holding his side in pain."Serves you right" He stuck out his toungue at him mockingly.

Yoonhak laughed as he soothed the sore spot where Leeteuk had hit him "So you were looking for me?" He asked with a grin on his face as he stood up straight again

"No I was just curious where you were is all" Leeteuk shook his head as he fiddled with one of the buttons on his outfit.

"That's all?" Yoonhak sounded a bit disappointed but continued smiling brightly

"Where did you run off to anyway?" Leeteuk asked as he moved to sit down on the couch next to Kim Moo-Yeol who was currently trying to fix one of the latches on his vest that he had accidentally broken while playing with it.

"I had to do something." Yoonhak sat down next to him with a wide grin occupying his entire face making Leeteuk stare at him for his strange antics.

"Okay..." Leeteuk's voice trailed off. He didn't know why but something seemed a bit off. Usually Yoonhak just pestered him before their performances; making Leeteuk wonder what else he could have been doing for the last half hour. "What did you have to do?" Leeteuk questioned suspiciously.

"Just...stuff you'll thank me for later" he smiled changing the subject "so um did you get your make-up done already? I'll go too" Yoonhak stood up quickly exiting the room leaving Leeteuk sitting on the couch with a confused look on his face.

Leeteuk scratched the back of his head "thank him for what?"


<-->


After posting a quick selca with himself  and the life sized boards in the front of the venue, Yesung went to go find his seat. He pulled his hat down a bit making sure he was well hidden so the fans wouldn't catch a glimpse of him and cause a commotion. His blonde hair was a dead giveaway though, much too revealing for anyone not to notice him especially for ELF who had a very keen eye. Luckily the ones that had recognized him respected his privacy and didn't reveal his presence there.

He sighed leaning back further in his seat waiting for the show to start when he heard a few girls behind him talking.

"Oppa is so cute!"

Yesung froze 'Oh god, I've been spotted so quickly' he turned his head ever so slowly to where the voice came from hearing the girls continue their conversation.

"Mmhm, he suits the role well, especially with Yoonhak by his side" another girl replied

"Anni, Heechul-Oppa wouldn't like that" the first girl cooed back and they both giggled making Yesung's brow furrow before slumping in his chair and ignoring their chatter.

He really hated these so called ship things, especially whenever his boyfriend was involved. Yesung grumbled unhappily thinking of his boyfriend with other people.

He tried not to be jealous but it was hard. He really trusted Leeteuk but so many girls and guys had goo-goo eyes for him, he couldn't help but be a bit possessive.

Suddenly the lights of the concert hall dimmed till everything was completely dark. The music began and he saw the curtains open. He felt his heartbeat increase in pace anxiously awaiting the start. His feelings were overwhelming him as he realized he'd finally be able to see him. He let out a breath feeling a bit of moisture run down one of his cheeks watching and waiting..

 

<-->

 

It was already 3:55 now and everyone was scrambling to get the last preparations ready for the show.

Leeteuk made his way down a large hall with the rest of the main cast to get to their position backstage. The rest of the cast were silent as they prepared already getting into character. Leeteuk in a deep breath, wiping his clammy hands on his pants as he tried to relax. He suddenly began to feel extra nervous. He sighed and looked at Yoonhak who was walking next to him. He appeared so calm and relaxed, it only made Leeteuk's palms sweat more.

 

It was so odd. He only felt himself becoming more full of nerves as the time passed. He sighed again more audibly making Yoonhak take notice of him.

"You nervous?" He asked in a hushed voice.

Leeteuk nodded weakly still looking forward pressing his lips tightly together and puffing up his cheeks.

"Don't worry, you'll do well." Leeteuk nodded his head as Yoonhak patted his back reassuringly. They quickly made their way backstage to fix their outfits and stood in their positions where they would emerge from the left stage.

Leeteuk shook his body around trying to relax. He shifted his weight from both legs as he waited idly by in the dim light for the music to begin, his nerves weighing on his every move. He held in the groan that wanted to escape his mouth and settled for staring at the ground and pouting.

"Just calm down, we've rehearsed this a million times already. It'll be alright." Yoonhak whispered from behind him. Leeteuk lifted his head and turned a bit to look back at the him."hwaiting!" Yoonhak smiled raising his fist encouraging him with the small gesture.

Leeteuk gulped through the knot in his throat and let out the thick air that filled his lungs facing forward feeling slightly more confident as the sound of the opening song reverberated throughout the venue.

Slowly, one by one, they each came out. Leeteuk's eyes became soft as he pulled himself into character and made his way up on stage emerging through the fog, his voice resounding beautifully in company with the voices of the rest of the cast as they went on with the musical.


<-->


Despite the nerves before the show, Leeteuk got through the performance well.

After the last act had ended, they quickly made their way to the side of the stage for curtain call.

Leeteuk was talking with one of his cast mates when thought he heard someone calling his name and turned around to see a tall dark figure running toward him. His eyes widened and then he squinted unable to see too well in the dim lighting "Yoonhak?" He asked uncertain of who it was.

Yoonhak ran up to him breathing heavily from running "I almost forgot to tell you to look to the back left corner."

"Back left.. Wha-?" Leeteuk asked but before he could speak further Yoonhak took off in the opposite direction, running back to the other side of the stage.

Leeteuk's brow furrowed "look to the left... what is he talking about?" He proceeded to turn to his left to see Kim Moo-Yeol talking to another cast member. ‘That couldn't be it.’ He thought "..I don't understand" Leeteuk scratched the back of his head shrugging it off for now.

The playful music came on signaling the curtain call, prompting the regular cast to run out on stage and bow. The main cast followed after them. Leeteuk watched as Yoonhak ran out and bowed to the audience as they clapped. He motioned to left side of the stage prompting Leeteuk to run out.

The crowd's cheers increased making him smile as he gave quick v-signs motioning to right stage for the next cast member to come out before clapping his hands as he walked back to stand with the rest of the cast.

He stood there quietly smiling looking around at the crowd seeing the familiar bright faces of his fans. He smiled gratefully at them missing being on stage with the members, missing one member more than the rest. He was looking at the right side of the crowd when he saw something moving in his peripherals. He looked to his side to see Yoonhak looking right at him pointing crazily to the left.

It was then that Leeteuk remembered what Yoonhak had said before curtain call 'Look to the back left corner'. He smiled looking at the lit up faces of the crowd not entirely sure of what he was searching for as he continued to clap his hands.

His eyes scanned the far left corner when suddenly he thought he spotted a familiar head of platinum blonde hair that he swore resembled someone..but before he could look again it was the main cast’s turn to walk to the front of the stage and salute the audience.

After they saluted his eyes tried to scan the same area but a few people had stood up raising their hands as they clapped making it almost impossible to see behind them. The rest of the cast moved forward aligned with the main cast and they proceeded to salute once more before the final song came on.

Leeteuk waved clapping his hands with his eyes fixated on the same far left corner 'was it just my imagination again?' He thought as the cast sang the closing song together slowly moving backward. He could feel is eyes betraying him as a thin layer of liquid glazed his eyes.

He gave one final bow as the song ended and the final curtain dropped.

The lights turned off with only the sound of the audience’s cries and cheers filling the room.

Leeteuk stood still his eyes locked in the same spot "could it really be you..Yesung" He clutched his fist tightly trying to will away any false hope he was making up in his mind. "I miss you" he whispered in a silent breath so no one around him could hear as he hung his head down knowing inside that it was probably just his imagination playing with him again.

"Good job Jungsu-yah" Yoonhak appeared elbowing Leeteuk's abdomen playfully pulling Leeteuk from of his reverie as he jolted passed him. Leeteuk quickly ran a bit to catch up to him following him backstage.

"Yah! You may be a higher rank than me, but that doesn't give you the right to call me however you'd like" He smacked him lightly on the shoulder sticking his tongue out at him.

Yoonhak rolled his eyes chuckling  "I know. I know. I'm not your precious boyfri-mmhmhmmp"

Leeteuk covered his mouth with both palms immediately before Yoonhak could finish his sentence. "Shhh! Are you crazy?!" He turned his head examining the halls to make sure no one overheard their conversation. "Who knows who could be walking down here at this time..what would I even say if anyone found out.." He shuttered at the thought of all the scandals that would emerge.

Yoonhak raised both of his hands up surrendering "Okay okay" he said in a sweet voice as they made their way slowly back to the dressing rooms.

Leeteuk gave him a harsh glare before changing the topic trying to keep his mind off other things "So how was it?" He asked finally able to relax a bit.

Yoonhak put his hand to his chin adding a long hum as he looked up pensively. "Hm..It went well."

"Really?" Leeteuk's eyes lit up.

Yoonhak smiled giving an assertive nod making Leeteuk laugh as he let out a relieved sigh. He looked down at his feet trying not to think of what he saw during the curtain call. ‘I mean really I must've been imagining things again. Yesung is surely still in Malaysia right now, how could he possibly be here. There was just no way.' Leeteuk rationalized in his head as he followed closely behind Yoonhak not really paying attention to where they were going when Yoonhak suddenly pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Hey hyung, what would you do to be able to see you~know~who right about now?" Yoonhak spoke with his hands clasped behind him eyeing Leeteuk curiously.

Leeteuk looked up with a smile but then his face dropped. "Anything.." He puffed up his cheeks "only I don't know that he'd want to see me right now.." His tone was sad and full of regret. "I shouldn't complain because it's my own fault, but I don't know how I'll ever face him right now." He heard Yoonhak stop walking and lifted his head to look back at him.

Yoonhak glanced down the halls before looking at Leeteuk seriously "did something bad happen between you two?" His brow rose looking a bit shocked. "did you cheat on him?"

Leeteuk brow furrowed as he shook his head, with a prominent frown on his lips

"well.. did he cheat?" He asked a bit confused.

Leeteuk shook his head again, eyes fixated on his shoes again.

Yoonhak leaned forward and pulled up Leeteuk's chin, his face was solemn and caring when he spoke "if it's nothing bad like that, then you shouldn't stay like this. You should clear up the misunderstanding quickly." Yoonhak smiled excitedly as he pulled Leeteuk in front of him putting both of his hands on either one of Leeteuk shoulders hurriedly directing him forward through the empty hall.

Leeteuk's brow furrowed "wait Yoonhak.. where are we going?" He questioned though he continued walking looking around at the part of the hall they were entering. "I don't think we're supposed to go over here" Their dressing rooms were in the complete opposite direction.

"You'll see" Yoonhak said pushing him to walk faster making sure they didn't bump into anyone. All of a sudden he stopped him in front of a door. "Ta-dah!" His smile touched his eyes as he presented the door to Leeteuk.

"It's a door." Leeteuk spoke a bit uneasy "You know maybe we should just go back... I don't want to get in trouble." He looked longingly down the hall thinking of the small safe confinement of their dressing room.

"Hyung, I'm your superior officer, if anyone gets in trouble I will make sure it is me and not you" he put both his arms on Leeteuk's shoulders trying to reassure him but it wasn't working very well

"B-but-"

"I promise we won't get in trouble okay?" Yoonhak cut off Leeteuk's protests before he even bothered

"Fine." Leeteuk complied checking down the hall once more. "so what's inside the door?"

"You have to open it to find out" Yoonhak chuckled patting the top of his head. Leeteuk smiled back closing his eyes happily at the soft touch that reminded him so much of Yesung. Before he had a chance to realize what happened, Yoonhak kissed his cheek and dashed down the hall.

"YAHH!!" Leeteuk wiped his cheek with both hands while screaming after him but he was already too far down the hall to run after.

"You have 30 minutes before I come back!! Make it last!" He called from down the hall before disappearing.

"Ugh!! make what last?" Leeteuk groaned fiddling with the knob on the door while still wiping his cheek with his other hand. "Yuck!”

He opened the door slowly peeking his head in looking at what seemed like an empty dressing room with a simple black couch on the wall to his left and multiple mirrors and chairs lining the opposite wall.

"What surprise? This room is empty." He whispered to himself a bit frustrated. Leeteuk looked down the hall in the direction that Yoonhak had run off to "ughh!" He had no idea where he was so he really had no choice but to wait here.

He flicked on the lights illuminating the seemingly empty room.  He frowned closing the door behind him before seeing a form lying on another black couch that had been hidden behind the door "oh sor-"

He gasped suddenly seeing a familiar tuft of blonde hair poking out from under the cap the latter wore. The other male sat up swinging his legs over the side of the couch as he turned to face him.

"Oh" He pulled off the white head phones from his ears and threw his arms up in the air with glee "Surprise!!" his smile touched his eyes as water quickly began to cloud Leeteuk's vision.

"..Yesung" Leeteuk stood by the door frozen, unable to fathom this unimaginable reality. The one thing he had desired for the last 2 months had now finally appeared before him, in this small confined space. A small drop of moisture landed on his cheek against his will.

"Aw baby, why are you crying?" Yesung stood up reaching for him with open arms

"I love you, Kim Jongwoon" tears streamed down Leeteuk's face as he ran into his embrace.

Their lips met with rough intensity, mushed together with no room to breathe. Leeteuk arms went inside Yesung's coat wrapping around his torso feeling his warmth wash over him as Yesung hugged him tightly not allowing any space between their bodies. Their kiss was deep, full of passion not wanting to break contact and realize it was just their imagination playing with them. They kissed one another not wanting to let go until they ran out of breath allowing for it to slowly evolve from a passionate kiss to soft pecks and brushes of their lips really feeling one another's presence.

Yesung rested his forehead against Leeteuk's, his gaze fixated on the most beautiful pair of eyes he'd ever seen. "I love you Park Jungsu" He breathed out as they caught their breath.

Yesung lifted his hand to touch Leeteuk's face caressing his cheek with the pad of his thumb. He leaned over Leeteuk kissing him tenderly as Leeteuk's arms tightened around him not wanting to ever let go.

All of those nerves and jumbled up feelings made sense now that Leeteuk stood there in the arms of the love of his life. He wished it could last forever, but he knew thinking like that would only make it that much harder when they parted. Still now being enveloped in his warmth was the best feeling in the world. Leeteuk's breath hitched in his throat as he tried to speak but he couldn't find the words to express how he felt. The tears just kept streaming down his face.

"Please stop crying angel, you've already cried enough today" Yesung smoothed his hand over Leeteuk's back trying to soothe him

"I-I know b-b-but I'm just so happy" Leeteuk cried out burying his face into Yesung's shoulder staining the thin fabric with his tears.

Yesung slowly scooted them back to sit on the black couch he had been sitting on earlier. He sat down pulling Leeteuk onto his lap and left soft kisses all over his face "I'm happy too" He smiled as Leeteuk slowly regained his composure, a few sobs still escaping here and there.

Yesung wrapped his right arm around Leeteuk's torso holding him close as he rested his left hand on his hair, smoothing his shaven head of hair. "This is how my hair will look too huh?" Yesung whispered under his breath making Leeteuk lift his head from his shoulder, his eyes a bit swollen from crying so much.

"You don't like it?" Leeteuk asked reaching for his hair with a prominent pout on his lips, but Yesung caught his hand and held it tightly interlocking their fingers together.

"I love it! I just don't think I'll be able to look even half as good as you do." Yesung chuckled. Leeteuk couldn't help but blush, his cheeks turning a light rosy pink.

"Eyy" He looked down bashfully.

"It's true" Yesung planted a prolonged soft kiss on his cheek.

Leeteuk's eyes became soft as he stared back at Yesung knowing there was something he needed to tell him.

"Yesung..I wanted to apologize for last time on the phone" he mumbled not wanting to have any unresolved issues between "It's all my-"

"Sshh" Yesung cut his words off with his lips "It's in the past" He kissed him again.

Leeteuk couldn't stop the tears from welling up in his eyes again as he kissed Yesung back. Once. Twice. And then a few more times. "Thank you for coming" he looked into Yesung's dark orbs seeing that loving expression he'd longed for so long.

"There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you" Yesung eyes were somber as he spoke those genuine words. Their lips met once more in a tender kiss. Leeteuk pulled away unable to stop smiling. Yesung lifted their hands to wipe the tears off his face with the back of his forefinger.

"Sorry I got your shirt all wet" Leeteuk laughed leaning into Yesung's embrace resting his head on the latter's nape nuzzling into one of his favorite spots as his arms hugged Yesung's lower waist.

Yesung raised his right arm from Leeteuk's back to caress his short black hair as he rested back on the couch. "Anytime love"

Leeteuk sighed contentedly tilting his head up to kiss Yesung's jaw smelling his sweet fragrance. He lifted himself up kissing every inch of Yesung's face re-memorizing ever nook and cranny. Kissing those soft small lips once more before leaning back down resting into Yesung's nape. They sat like that comforted in one another's warmth, before Leeteuk recalled something.

"Wait..aren't you supposed to be in Malaysia right now?" Leeteuk beamed "I called my mom today and she broke the good news, but she didn't mention you'd be coming." Leeteuk looked up in deep thought

"We did! We won!" Yesung almost shouted "Our fans are definitely the best." He chuckled

Leeteuk nodded in agreement "I was so happy when my mom told me I didn't know what to do" He felt the emotions overwhelming him "I couldn't help but tackle everyone near me in hugs." Leeteuk chuckled "but wait..how did you even get here so quick if you were in Malaysia?" He looked up at Yesung a bit confused.

"I ran very quickly." Yesung laughed "You know the roadrunner in those cartoons?" Leeteuk nodded "I ran faster than that" they both giggled at his words.

"How did you organize this room? Was it Yoonhak? That guy has been acting weird all day."

"Yup! I ran into Lee Hyun and Yoonhak and they helped me out so long as I gave them each one of the chocolate bars and strawberry milks I brought you. He laughed as he pulled out 2 more out from his bag handing them to Leeteuk who immediately opened a carton of strawberry milk to drink.

"That sounds a lot like them." Leeteuk laughed.

"So..um what did you think about the performance.." he prodded wanting to hear his boyfriend's honest opinion as he sipped at the small carton. "and my vocals..?"

Yesung didn't even have to think twice before answering "You have the voice of an angel, I just wish more people could see this side of you. You were amazing. The entire performance was just spectacular." Yesung smiled kissing Leeteuk's forehead.

"Really? I was so nervous today! you think I really did well?" Leeteuk asked excitedly taking a sip of the pink milk carton.

"Of course!" Yesung praised him cheerfully "Everyone did well.. though I have to admit I was a bit jealous" Yesung scrunched up his face.

Leeteuk couldn't help but laugh at Yesung's cute pouty expression "Jealous? Why?"

"Because you were up there fawning allover Yoonhak. How else is your boyfriend supposed to feel when he's in the same room?" Yesung grumbled

"But that's just acting" Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Yesung's neck kissing him lightly on the lips "Kyuhyun and Sungmin do it for their musicals" He tried to justify

"Yes and haven't you seen their tantrums whenever the other has a kiss scene" Yesung reasoned

"Oh..." Leeteuk's voice trailed off. He had a good point.

"Yeah so don't spend so much time with other guys" Yesung whispered in his ear "especially Yoonhak." He said the last part under his breath but Leeteuk caught the words pulling back a bit to observe his expression

"Are you jealous of all of the guys or just Yoonhak" He smirked a bit mockingly

"I'm jealous of anyone as close to you as much as Yoonhak" Yesung said leaving butterfly kisses on Leeteuk’s face. "I trust you but I can't trust everyone around you."

"Yah but Yoonhak isn't bad though, he helped set this up for us didn't he?" Leeteuk reminded defending his new close friend.

"I know but you're together a lot, it's easy t-"

"He's straight." Leeteuk stated flatly not expecting Yesung's next response.

"Yes, well, I was straight at one point too" Leeteuk suddenly recalled the kiss on the cheek from earlier and gasped. "Wait, what are you implying?" He stared at Yesung's face trying to read his expression.

"Nothing. I'm just saying you're mine so don't think about anyone else Mrs. Kim" He chuckled lightly "It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Yesung pecked him lightly on the lips that now tasted like strawberry milk

Leeteuk squeaked his face turned bright red as he repeated the words aloud. "Mrs. Kim" He said dazedly before burying his face into his palms completely embarrassed.

"You're mine." Yesung moved his hands away pulling him into a tight hug. Leeteuk felt his heart begin to race tightening his arms around Yesung nuzzling himself happily into younger's warmth sipping at the strawberry milk before finishing it and putting it aside.


Silence filled the room for a moment and Leeteuk was quite happy with the comfortable silence, but he knew their time was close to running out.

Yesung lifted his chin delicately locking their lips together. Leeteuk pressed himself into the kiss fighting for dominance before Yesung harshly pressed his lips against his own, their tongues darting out instinctively. Leeteuk moaned into the kiss, grabbing Yesung's shoulders to press their bodies together not wanting to be apart from him anymore.

Leeteuk could feel the need in Yesung's arms "I think we only have a few minutes left before you have to go" he said affirming Leeteuk's thoughts not knowing how time could pass so quickly "Let's just stay like this and when you go, let's smile and then when i see you again we can cry if we want. What do you think?" Leeteuk nodded in agreement willing away the tears that had already glazed over his eyes.

Yesung held him tightly kissing his forehead and holding him as close as possible "If you cry, you can cry on Yoonhak's shoulder. I won't mind but don't be sad on your own" He kissed him gently once more on lips staring into his eyes.

Leeteuk felt the overwhelming emotion in his chest but wouldn't allow the tears to fall "Okay" he pulled away a bit staring into Yesung's mezmerizing features, searing them into his mind and heart once more.

He held Yesung's face in both of his hands and gave him a prolonged tender kiss. He pulled away for air feeling a bit flushed.

"You know I love you" Yesung poured his heart out looking at him tenderly "I love you so much and I'll be waiting for you every day"

Leeteuk nodded knowingly "I love you" he smiled, but it soon turned into a pout when a knock came to the door.

Yesung kissed him making him smile as the door creeked open ever so slightly "I'll give you some time to put your clothes back on" Yoonhak said louder than necesary with his ears covered and eyes shut tight.

They both giggled blushing at the thought.

"It's alright, I'm ready to go" Leeteuk stood up off of Yesung's lap feeling the cold sensation that came without his warm touch. Yesung stood up behind him clasping their hands together hugging him from behind resting his head on Leeteuk's shoulder.

Yoonhak opened his eyes slowly peeking to see the two of them in front of him fully clothed. "Oh you guys are quick"

Leeteuk hit him lightly on the shoulder "Get your mind out of the gutter" They all laughed and then the mood became quiet and awkward.

"Okay, I'll step out real quick. Final goodbye and then we leave." He looked at them both and they nodded in agreement. 

They waited for Yoonhak to step out before turning to look at one another.

"Remember to eat all of your meals, write to me when you can and don't strain yourself too hard" Yesung's eyes were soft and caring "and most importantly don't forget to think about me every single second of the day because I'll be thinking of you" he said caressing Leeteuk's cheek as he nodded.

He closed the small gap between them and kissed Leeteuk on the lips not letting him pull away when Yoonhak walked back in. Instead he kissed him harder making Leeteuk moan out as he pulled him closer until he finally let go.

Yoonhak stood in the doorway as red as a beet as Leeteuk stared at Yesung longingly.

With one last squeeze of their hands, Leeteuk left willing himself not to look back knowing that it wouldn't be long till they were reunited.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n):

Wahh! This is the first fic I've ever written so I really hope you guys like it.

I feel so sorry that it took me so long to write it. I had so many thoughts and really wanted to make it well since so many people were looking forward to it but idk how people will feel about it >.>

will hopefully post another chapter or fic soon ^^