Chapter 1

Crows

This is my first fanfic, hope you like it.

Note: G-dragon won't appear until chapter 2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

She entered the dimly-lighted room, walked past the heavily-armed body guards and then waited.

One minute before the allotted time a man in his sixties walked in. modestly priced suit, red tie, polished off-the-rack shoes. Two young men were with him.

Muscle. Chest bumps revealed the weapons. Earwigs and wires revealed the communications.

They followed him into the room but did not sit with him. They took up position on the perimeter, their gazes sweeping for threats. They did not let the man sit in line of any window.

The girl remained still in her seat until the man was settled in his. He sat back.

“So… Crows?” He asked, amusement clear in his voice.

“Yes, if you’ll allow me.” The girl replied calmly.

“Any particular reason?”

“None that would please you.”

“Surprise me then.” The man gave her his permission to change schools right before her final high school year. She was transferred to Crows, rated Seoul’s roughest high school. There, the value of a student wasn’t determined by the person’s grades, but by their fists. Some couldn’t last longer than a fortnight.

“You bet I will, father.” The girl said triumphantly and stood up, grabbing her backpack. She casually walked out through the front door, the men' gazes followed her until the moment she vanished out of their sight.

“Sir, should we keep track of her?” One of them asked.

“No. Let her be.” The man got up, shaking his head. He too soon left the room.

Silence once again occupied the place.

__________________________________

The girl’s name was Ellie, yes, a girly and utterly normal name. She was seventeen, slender, average looking and was about 5.3. Her appearance was quite the contrary to her identity. But right now, her identity was of secondary importance. The unpredictable future which awaited her was the main focus.

 

Beats, one of the night clubs she often visited, was crowded that day. There was a rock band performing and they attracted many youngsters who couldn’t wait to get wasted, dancing to the loud music. She squeezed through all of them to get to the bar.

“Ah, you’re back. I heard you’d attend Crows.” The bartender called Jack, who was personally a close friend, asked her as he passed her glass of tequila.

“You heard it right.” She answered shortly, taking a sip.

“Quite a school it is. How will you survive there?” He continued.

She threw him a glare. It was none of his business, she supposed. But if she had to answer, she would say that she’d use the set skills she’d been taught in her household, punched, kicked, shot, or even resulted to killing until her opponent went down.

“It must be lonely changing schools right before your final year.” Out of the blue, a voice was heard. She turned to her left for a brief second, enough to see who the person was. He was a slim, assumingly tall and panda-like boy as he had dark rings under his eyes. She didn’t know him. So she ignored him.

“This is Lee Seunghyun, Ellie. You should make friends.” Jack butted in as the boy took a seat.

She glanced up, demanding for a decent reason why she should befriend with a complete stranger. Sometimes, she tended to seem so anti-social.

“He’s going to the same school.” She got her answer almost instantly.

“Yeah, Crows. It should be interesting.” Seunghyun added, leaning against the table to get a closer look at her. She was pretty, he thought.

As for her, she tried to avoid looking at him. She was cold.

“Hey, am I bothering you?” He finally blurted, getting tired of talking to himself.

“Yes, you are, Panda.” She spoke up.

 

“Yeah! SKULLS in the house! Wasn’t that sick, everyone? Let’s light it and let it burn!” The DJ screamed through the micro as people yelled in pure insanity, probably all drunk.

“And next, give it up for our one and only prince, Seungri!!!” The man continued and let the record play. The crowd went nuts.

“I have to go now, talk to you later.” Seunghyun said to Ellie and pushed away from the table. He walked, more like swaggered toward the stage.

The prince? Ellie smirked. He could be anything but the least she’d expected that he was a singer. She shifted her gaze to the stage where he was moving around as if he was playing with the dancers, singing a song which was something involving “Strong Baby”. She wondered what a physically favored infant had to do with a guy trying to get a one night stand.

She stayed until the performance ended and left the club, heading home.

Home to a bunch of babysitters and gangsters/body guards her father had arranged for her. But it was still home.