Telling

Rare Blood {Hiatus}

RECAP:

Should I tell unnie about L helping me? Nara thought.

"He's..."

~~~~~

"Mysterious" I added.

After lunch, everyone went back to class. Yunji left L.Joe and Nara since she has different classes from them. Two periods later, school ended and everyone went home. L went to his house that he share with his friends who call themselves Infinite.

"You found the girl yet?" The leader Sunggyu asked.

"I think so but I'm not sure." L replied.

"Did you try her blood?" Woohyun asked.

"No." L said.

"Why not?" Sungyeol questioned.

"It's not the time yet. Like I said, I'm not even sure if it's her." L confessed.

"If you're not taking her blood yet, protect her since there might be tons of vampires coming after her." Sunggyu suggested.

"I know." L said.

"Since it seems like L found her, we're transferring to L's school to protect her." Sunggyu told Infinite.

In Teen Top's house, L.Joe told them about his first day of school.

"How are you so sure it's her?" Chunji asked.

"Her blood smells different from other people." L.Joe replied.

"And how would you know?" Niel questioned.

"She had a paper cut in class today." L.Joe answered.

"Let's go and check it out then." The leader C.A.P commented.

"How are we going to do that?" Ricky asked.

"We're transferring school." Changjo replied while giving Ricky the 'obviously' look.

"Oh." Ricky mumbled.

"We should go and fill out the application tonight." C.A.P told them.

Little did they know another person is also transferring to the same school as them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to make you wait for a new chapter but I didn't have the time to update so that's why I haven't been updating but now that I'm on break, I might update more if I have any new ideas.

Can you guess who that person is???