Chapter 6

Rebuilding What We Had
Lol. Why do I keep lying to you guys? Such a bad author, hue~! Anyways, WTH? I didn't even read this chapter over so.... Not sure how it sounds to anyone else. ಠ_ಠ Tell me now, please. XD

      ChanYeol straightened his tie once more while staring at BaekHyun's peaceful sleeping face. He slightly smiled recalling last night's... unexpected events. Turns out BaekHyun is a bit more lively than he originally thought. Once he heard the sweet sound of his wife's screaming voice telling him to get the hell out if he didn't want to be late for work, he ruffled the other's hair and left the room with a soft, 'Goodbye, BaekHyun.'

____
 
    "Hnuegghn." BaekHyun groaned. He s his hand up towards his warm forehead and gulped loudly.  His entire body, inside and out, felt as if it had just been stabbed with dull kitchen knifes all over. I don't think I've ever been in this much pain before He thought. He leisurely opened his eyes and saw a slightly blurry orb of light shining brightly causing him to squint. That alcohol must have-
     Wait. Where am I? He thought.
 
WAIT!
 
     BaekHyun jolted up from the bed and out the sheets only to have his face slam against the wooden floors. He groaned even louder. The sight was horrendous.  His right foot remained on the bed, entangled in the sheets and the glass lamp that was once on the night stand lay scattered on his neck, as a result of him grabbing the first thing he saw once he fell. BaekHyun could sense the tears in his eyes from the incredible amount of pain he was feeling. If ChanYeol were to see the mess he made, he would be screw-
 
     "Excuse me?"
 
     BaekHyun flinched at the sudden sound. Oh my gosh. He nearly screamed at the small voice coming from the door and he scrambled to stand on his own two feet. He had realized it didn't sound like ChanYeol, but a girl. If it was SoRa-
 
     "Are you appa's friend?" The voice asked. BaekHyun froze in his graceful position and slowly rotated his head in the direction to where it was coming from. There, before him, stood a little girl, maybe four or five, in the door frame with a... plush toy of some sort clutched in her fingers. Did she just say.. Appa?
 
     Nonono. ChanYeol couldn't have had a daughter. He couldn't. But the thoughts were tempting and didn't waver one bit. BaekHyun had to ask. He had to. How was this none of his business anyways?
 
     "U-uhhh, little... one?" Jesus, I don't know how to work with children, do I? . "Would you mind telling me.... where your father is?"
 
     "He left for his job."
 
     "And... what... If you don't mind me asking, what does your father look like?" He spoke carefully and loudly, thinking she was a senile deaf woman. The small child bit her fingernail and hummed, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought.
 
     "Mmmm. His hair is... the ground."
 
     "What?"
 
     "The ground! It looks like the ground." She sounded aggravated with BaekHyun already. Not wanting to agitate her any further, his eyes immediately trailed down her body and to the floors. Ah! His hair looks like the carpet! A light shade of brown... and slightly curly. Wavy, I guess.
 
 
     A light shade of brown... and slightly curly. 
 
 
     So... This ... This is ChanYeol's daughter.
 
     It was such a baffling sentence. He would have never thought that ChanYeol... He... He had a child... with a woman. Oh God. BaekHyun brought his fist up to his tightly sealed lips, attempting to refrain from vomiting. He felt like screaming. He felt like dropping to the floor and shouting evey cuss word he knew. But there is a time and place for such things, and in front of this child wasn't it.
     "Uh, I have to go." BaekHyun quickly spoke and dashed out the door, but before he could get completely out, the little girl's hand shot for his stained cufflink causing him to pause and turn around to her large, doll eyes. Heh. Her eyes are as big and gorgeous as ChanYeol's.
     "Will you come back?" She questioned.
 
     "I don't know, sweetheart."
 
     "Well, can you try? I want to see you again. You were really funny."
 
     "What?"
 
     "Funny, ahjussi. Last night. You were dancing on the table  like a weirdo and turning the lights on and off and-"
 
     "Okay, okay. I shouldn't have asked." BaekHyun blushed in pure embarrassment. He couldn't even dance and he did in in front of PEOPLE?!?. What other blank-minded things did he do in front of ChanYeol and his daughter? BaekHyun began wondering whether or not he should show his face in front of ChanYeol ever again.
 
     He and the girl stepped out together, making their way down the long hallways and staircases. They small talked and somewhere in between it all, the girl decided to imitate the dance BaekHyun had performed the previous night. He slightly laughed, but not to a great extent. She often paused whatever she was going on about to assure if BaekHyun was okay, as his legs were moving at an unbelievably slow pace. And each and every time she asked, BaekHyun nearly let it slip out of his mouth that the alcohol was roughly getting back to him. This is my punishment from God, isn't it? BaekHyun sighed at the thought.
     They had both reached the foot of the stairs when BaekHyun noticed that SoRa was i the kitchen.
 
     
     "Ah, JinHa. I see you woke up." She said. The little girl's laughter had stopped. SoRa had a tight glare on BaekHyun and her, almost like she detested them even being relatively close. 
     "JinHa. Go back to your room. I have  to talk to our guest." JinHa didn't say a word, she simply heaved back up the staircase after saying goodbye to BaekHyun. Once gone, SoRa focused purely on the boy, her eyes dark and hard. She took a deep breath.
     "You know... BaekHyun... ChanYeol instructed me to tell you not to leave until he returns for work and- Are you okay?" She halted whatever she was nearing to say to question BaekHyun's 'lavish' appearance. "You look as if you had been crying, BaekHyun."
 
     "Uh? Uhhh, it's nothing. I just... It's personal... Your daughter is very beautiful, I must mention."
 
     SoRa smiled. "Well, she does aquire most of her looks from me. Uh, but thats not the point. Anyways, return to your room and take a shower. I'll set the clothes on the bed."
 
     "Yes ma'am. Sorry for any troubles I caused while here." Without saying another word, BaekHyun slowly set one foot in front of the other in a lazy manner, traveling up the stairs back to the room, and into the shower.
 
     After the complete confusion of working another person's shower, vomitting up to six times, and eyeing those hiddeous rags on the bed with uncertain eyes, BaekHyun plopped down in the now remade bed. A knock on the door.
     Before BaekHyun even had a chance to open the door, SoRa's small face gently popped in with a grin.
 
     "Hello, BaekHyun."
 
     "Hello Mrs." BaekHyun softly replied.
 
     "Did you enjoy your stay here?" SoRa asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.
 
     "Yes, very much." BaekHyun lied. Truth be told, he actually didn't like it at all. Or couldn't remember it. He can't tell. All he knows is that at this moment, he is speaking to the woman ChanYeol gave his heart to and seems to have mave a living with and he doesn't even have the courage to look her in the eyes. It's all punching him in the gut. Harshly.
     Realizing she wasn't questioning him anymore, BaekHyun glanced up to assure if she had gotten bored and left.
 
     Like ChanYeol did? Chanyeol probably didn't even forget you. 
 
     Nope. 
 
     He was probably just so embarrassed to be seen with you, so he left and made a perfect life with someone he actually loved, BaekHyun.
 
     She was still there.
 
     Look at her. She's so gorgeous and normal. No wonder ChanYeol had left you.
 
     But BaekHyun's 'thoughts' had came back. 
 
     That child sitting happily in her room is living proof that ChanYeol loved SoRa much more than he would have ever come to love you.
 
     After so long.
 
     You're a little . A that would've probably done the world good if you just killed yourself.
 
     And now ChanYeol isn't there to hold him and tell him everything will be alright.
 
     ChanYeol has had it lucky. 'Forgetting' you and all.
 
     He probably doesn't even remember BaeHyun had these thoughts.
     
     Because he never cared, worthless.
 
     The 'thoughts' continued for a good 9 or 10 minutes before SoRa  shut . BaekHyun wasn't even aware that she had even started talking again. The only words he heard were 'oh, and by the way BaekHyun.' then she paused and gently smiled before leaning in closely, settling beside BaekHyun's ear.
 
"Look  here, you little . Don't. Show. Up. At. My. Door. Again. Got it?"

 

And here's SoRa. With all her glory. Oh, believe me, she a lot worse than this. Demon-like, almost.

 

Do you know how ing out of it I was when I wrote this chapter? If it sounded odd of chopped up, tell me. XD Love you all. Have a great day. <333