Leeteuk X Donghae

One-shot

 


 

Title: When I was your man

Pairing: Leeteuk x Donghae

 

His eyes watch as the short boy wander around the place looking really lost and scared. He chuckle at the sight, on how the boy looks so innocent at the moment that he hates so much making him felt like hitting him on the spot.

 

Yet, because of that innocence that had him caught in the first place.

 

The boy looks hot, he admit it, with those tight pants and thev-neck shirt that showed his abs. But even if he looks like he was out of place, like he doesn’t belong there but Leeteuk knew better

 

Without any hesitation, he stride towards toward the boy as he look around the place. His stride was confidence and so was his pride. When he reach the boy, he grab his hand and pull him to the dance floor. He doesn’t need to wait for another word.

 

The boy yelp and struggle when someone pull him but to stop immediately when he saw who the stranger was.

 

It’s Jungsoo.

 

Park Jungsoo, or known as Leeteuk.

He blink as the music in the club turn into a ballad and he wonder since when did a club play a slow song. Everyone around them followed the beat and he look up, his eyes meeting Leeteuk’s. Then he felt the other’s hands on his waist and he blink innocently.

 

“Jungsoo”

 

He called out the man’s name and he look at him.

 

“Donghae”

 

He whispered out and the boy likes how his name sounded when he says it. It sounded so y yet lovely, seducing him really good.

 

There was no need for any words as Donghae wrap his arms around the man’s neck and their body slowly rock to the music, swaying in perfect sync. Leeteuk knew he had feelings for the boy, the moment he had laid his eyes on him no matter how many times he deny it.

 

He wasn’t gay, so far he is certain but meeting Donghae might have change him. He isn’t attracted to any other men except for Donghae himself. He is only gay for Donghae and only the boy.

 

“Me too”

 

The boy whispered as he tip toed close to the man and brush their nose together. And Leeteuk smile before he pull the boy’s neck and their lips met.

 

 

 

A tear fell down his cheeks as he look at the house across the street, longingly.

 

Donghae…. Do you hear me?

 

He wanted to shout, to call out his name so he would know that he is there, waiting for him to come into his embrace. There was a lot of things he wanted to say, a lot of things he wanted to tell the boy badly. The things he never dared to tell before.  

 

He wondered why he had never dared to do so. Fortunately his pride push everything from him to say anything. Or maybe because he want expecting to lose him that fast.

 

Now here he was, standing in front of his house. He was so near yet he was out of his reach.

 

His actions, Leeteuk knew, he regret them too much. He wonder what would happen if he wasn’t such a scaredy cat, he wouldn’t be where he is right now.

 

If only, he thought, and let out a soft chuckle.

 

I was bad, he thought,

 

I was stupid,

 

I hadn’t appreciate you,

 

And now I regret, he thought as more tears ran down his cheeks. But Leeteuk knew there was nothing he could do to fix everything. There was nothing to do to fix the damage he had done.  It was too much, the wound too deep to be healed.

 

He slowly fell onto the ground on his knees. He didn’t care about the snow, the fact that he could get sick.

 

Donghae… do you hear me? When I was your man, I was the worst for you. And all I can say is….    I’m sorry.