First Couple

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

Listen to this while reading:

Secret-Yoohoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbNsJHBC_s


Jieun: This place is so beautiful. The flowers is blooming so prettily. My mind and heart is now calm thanks to this breathtaking nature.

PD: So you're not nervous now? 

Jieun: Why did you remind me about the meet up? Now i'm back to being nervous. Nevermind,time to take selcas.

PD: *Shyly* Can i join in also?

Jieun: Ohhh,sure. Come. * post the photo on twitter with the caption,took photo with pd in charge while waiting for 'him'. Don't forget to tune in and watch romantic and idol in hangul*

Just then a guy,wearing a yellow cardigan and a white pants while wearing a specs is sitting strangely on a bench while reading a newspaper. A bouquet of roses was beside him.

Jieun: Is that him? He look so familiar. What if it's not him? Should i go and ask? Eotteokhae,my heart is thumping.

 

Jinyoung: Ne,Annyeong. Jinyounggie imnida.* hands in the rose*

Jieun: Omo! I love your new comeback song. Kamsahamnida for the rose. By the way, you look cool wearing specs and bright clothing.

Jinyoung: This? Hehehehe. Thanks,Jieun Noona. Are you hungry?

Jieun: Yeap,i sure do. Hehehe. There's a stallk down from here. Let's go there then.

Jinyoung: Oh,really? Okay then.

 

When both of them went into the shop, a few people already recognise them. A group of teenage boys and girls took out a picture cards and went towards them.

 

Lily: Oppa, can i have a signature?

Jinyoung: Sure you can. What's your name?

Lily: Just write Lily. I'm a korean-american.

Jinyoung: I see. You're so beautiful. Continue supporting B1A4 and Secret.* smiles*

 

Minhyun: Noona, can i take picture with you?

Jieun: Yeah, wooo that's me in his phone.

Minhyun: Kamsahamnida. 

Jieun: Here,let me sign for you since you already bring this card with you. It's us and look how beautiful am i? hehehehe. May i know your name?

Minhyun: Kim Minhyun.... Noona, neomu yeppeo.

Jieun: * Smiles* Thank you and you're handsome too. Study hard,alright.

 

After the free fansigning and photo taking, they order the food.

Jieun: I would like a creamy mushroom pasta and orange juice for the drink.

Jinyoung: I will have a chicken porridge and blueberry for the beverage.

Jieun: That what does that make me? I seems like i'm eating a unhealthy food.

Jinyoung: That's not my intention. Let me change it.

Jieun: I'm just kidding and you fall for it. Yeah,mission accomplish.

Jinyoung:Noona, you're so bad. Mwoh? Mission accomplish? Just wait, i will get my revenge back.

 

 



So enjoy this short chapter!

Do agree with this pairing?

B1A4: STAY TUNE TO THE NEXT COUPLE!!

 

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't, comment and if possible you can upvote. >.<